AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being Spanked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
(Sorry if this thread already exist. I looked but couldn't find one.)

Who else enjoys it?
Are you a giver or receiver?

Me <<< Receiver!!!!
What is it about spankings that is such a turn on??? I still don't know.

1138181.jpg

Spanking is definitely a favorite foreplay move to get me into the mood. The Stunt Cock has even taken to do it at random through out the day, like spank-bys.

I am more of a receiver than giver, which is odd because with every other sexual aspect of my personality I'm a giver. The last time I spanked a chickie, I was foolishly thinking I could make her feel it through the lovely latex dress that was covering her butt and my hand stung for about an hour afterwards, so my experience of giving hasn't been great. :lol:

Although I'm mainly a receiver, I'd soooooooooo totally love to put all 3 of u over my knee LOL.

JoleneJolene said:
Yes, please and Thank you sir!
That's Yes Mistress!!!!

80301b5tl7kh3ju.gif

It's reflective of the dominance/submissive roles we accept in society. Sometimes we assume a different role for contrast, especially in the bedroom. I consider it to be pseudo-roleplay.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
I like both, but I prefer recieving. :) When I was at Chicago Exxxotica this summer I couldn't help myself. I sprung for a session with the professional mistresses they had there and ended up getting spanked in front of everyone. :oops: Fuck it was sooooooo hot. :mrgreen:

Wouldn't mind putting each of you lovely ladies over my knee!

Sdog1982 said:
Wouldn't mind putting each of you lovely ladies over my knee!

Bring it! :lol:

Why do you have to tease me jojo? :oops:

i love being spanked!! All of the videos i've been hired professionally for have been spanking shoots. i got into doing spanking vids through a Domme friend and it's a great way to get off and make good money, too :) i did an interview for a spanking website a while back that explains more about why i like it (and how i like it), as well - if anyone is interested: http://www.spankplace.com/507/sophia-locke/

i love feeling disciplined and really enjoy the pain. It's sometimes fun to spank as well, but topping is not really a sexual rush for me.

Attachments

• spanked sweeties shoot.jpg
    spanked sweeties shoot.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 339
hornygods said:
It's reflective of the dominance/submissive roles we accept in society. Sometimes we assume a different role for contrast, especially in the bedroom. I consider it to be pseudo-roleplay.
It's interesting and fun to be someone completely different in the bedroom than who you are in real life. :) And I'm soo different in real life, I really have no idea where my sexual preferences come from. xD

I think being spanked is just awesome and my guy loves spanking me, so I'm a happy Lily most of the time. :dance:
I can't imagine switching, though. I could never hurt anybody, not even in a sexual way. It's not my thing at all.

ShelterLight said:
Aww man, now I'm all horny for a spanking :lol:
Ditto! Lol.

After reading all of the replies to this thread, I would like to formally offer my hiney for anyone who needs to practice their spanking. I also am willing to allow practice whipping and flogging as well. :)

Definitely a receiver!!! Gets me all grrr and stuff :D

The harder the better :)

Passion_dork said:

I just had the loveliest image of spanking you. :) I'm going to be thinking about that all through class now.

blackxrose said:
Passion_dork said:

I just had the loveliest image of spanking you. :) I'm going to be thinking about that all through class now.

Hehe....that was totally my intention ;) Hope you have a fun class tonight.

Reactions: Rose
katymallory said:
I LOVE to be spanked. But I would love to spank any one of you pretty girls too!

I'd take you up on this in a heartbeat. It has been WAY too long since I have had a good spanking.

Reactions: katymallory
I love being spanked, im incredibly submissive so i love being bent over a knee with my panties pulled down and getting spanked for being naughty ;) i have yet to be the "giver" i need girl bums to spank, plzz :(

Reactions: atrain37
IsabelleTease said:
I love being spanked, im incredibly submissive so i love being bent over a knee with my panties pulled down and getting spanked for being naughty ;) i have yet to be the "giver" i need girl bums to spank, plzz :(

Take me there, Isa! Take me there! *bends over*

God, I don't know WHY my username doesn't have "spank" in it. In my room, spankings are 100 tokens for 20 spanks with a paddle. I do a lot of lovely yelping, screaming, shouting, and bruising, and I'll spank almost anywhere. My thighs look like hell right now.

I've never done a girl/girl show, but one day... one day.

I'm the giver and receiver, for obvious reasons at the moment =P

Status
Not open for further replies.