AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best and Worst dates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
I think there was a thread like this years and years ago, but I got inspired by someone posting this on twitter.
Doesn't have to be the worst or best date ever, could just be kind of lame dates, or ones which made you feel warm and fuzzy, or funny date stories.

I'll try and start it off, I've only recently started dating people since my last relationship, so I haven't got anything particularly good.

Worst since I've been single I think is more highlighting good date etiquette than being a particularly awful experience... Guy from tinder, was very chatty by text and seemed cute, but when we met I pretty instantly could tell I had no interest in him. He was a nice enough guy and clearly very nervous and very into me. But the nervous talking was both boring and annoying and I was rapidly starting to get a bad headache and wasn't feeling too well. I had pre warned him I'd been feeling ill earlier on, though I'd thought I'd be ok to meet him, my painkillers had clearly worn off.
One of those moments where you just think "how long do I have to be here until I can politely leave and go home?", I wasn't drinking but he went in for a second drink. We were sat outside in a beer garden and I was starting to get very cold, I let him know I was feeling ill and wanted to go. I did not ask him to finish his drink quickly and I said I didn't want to leave him on his own with it out of politeness, but I was literally passing out at the table by this point. Still he drank his drink very very slowly chatting away at me as I sat there shivering and openly telling him I couldn't follow the conversation (it was not particularly cold, I was just feverish). The process from when I said I needed to leave until he actually let me go was probably about 45 minutes. He wanted to walk me home (which was kind of creepy in itself for a first date), but I'd been clear that I needed to get an uber as there was no way I was able to walk. Weirdly, on leaving each other we had an awkward hug and I felt like he was trying to go in for a kiss. Talk about misreading the situation. He still messages me. I didn't have the heart to directly say I wasn't interested, I felt my responses and then lack of should have been a clue.

Lesson of the story, if your date says they want to leave, just let them go. Don't make them stick it out because you've chosen to buy another pint of beer. I didn't really think of it at the time because I felt so awful, but thinking back it bugs me that he wasn't considerate enough to at least say "your health comes first, get an uber home now, I'll be fine and we can reschedule", giving me the choice to choose to leave then or stick with him for a bit longer. Obviously in this case I was genuinely ill, but what if I was using it as an excuse because I felt uncomfortable? In ways when I started feeling that bad I was relieved because it gave me a reason to get home. It's not surprising that people get friends to call with "sudden emergencies".

I do also have a kind of funny story of nearly getting caught fooling around in a field by some full on red necked farmer hicks. Funny because besides them telling us off for being in the field, they both looked as us like they'd quite happily have raped us both and might have a few bodies buried on their land. Very much the horror movie stereotypes, which is pretty rare in the UK not that far from a city. I am sure they were fine, besides being drunk and one of them having his fly broken so everything was on display.

I couldn't help but think of this.

I was never good at dating, but the most successful I had been at it was when I was living in Yellowstone. I was part of the minority of folk with a car, so I'd take people on driving tours around the park all the time. Not exactly "dates", since anyone was invited, but it did lead to a few nice summer flings. Experiencing an afternoon in one of the most amazing places in the world with somebody nice, and then going back to your room to eat candy bars, watch movies, and fool around is a pretty great way to spend a day.

I haven't dated in a while simply due to lack of time, and haven't met anyone that piques my interest enough to ask out. So, nothing recent I can talk about.

Not a best or worst date. But, I did a lot of work to setup a special date as it was her birthday and it'd been a while since we'd done anything beyond the norm of dinner out. So, I made reservations at a nice restaurant with live music. Got a hotel room with a two person hot tub at one of the nicer hotels. Bought some wine based upon recommendation of the person working at the liquor store. Was feeling pretty good about it, and wanted to put a smile on her face.

But, things didn't so so smoothly once the day came. We were late getting out the door. Then, when we get to the restaurant, there was a scheduling error and the music wouldn't start until much later. Because it conflicted with some other plans, we decided to just eat anyways. Food came out and the portions were tiny. Yet, the bill was three times what it would have been had we gone to a more casual restaurant. Then, as we're out, we decide to duck into a pub and wound up having a great time for a couple of hours.

On our way back to the hotel, we started getting hungry, so we stopped at a small convenience store and raided the snack aisle. Get back to the hotel, look at the "two person hot tub" and it's a small whirlpool bath that was too small for me alone. No way two of us could get in there. So, let her relax in it while i sat on the ledge massaging her. The wine was absolutely nasty, and the chocolate I bought had the wrong kind of filling.

We kept hearing a lot of yelling, screaming and shouting all night as there was a major event going on. So, it was a late night of being kept up late. Then, we finally get to sleep, and we're woken up early in the morning to a lot of banging, thumping and commotion. Here, we're in a room right next to the laundry chute and the cleaning ladies are throwing dirty linen down the chute.

Even though the date was a total disaster, she said she appreciated the effort I put into it.

• Hugs
Reactions: IsabellaSnow
aw bless you @ForceTen, sounds like about everything there went wrong like some sort of sit com!

It's funny with dates, with the best dates it's all to do with the person you're with, even the simplest things can feel amazing and romantic.
Yeah, we joked about it for a long time saying it was out "Mastercard Moments Date" because of the commercials on TV at the time.

I wasn't going to answer this because it's in the public section but these are too much to pass up sharing.

Years ago I go on a date with this guy who tells me after his ex got pregnant he panicked and changed his mind about wanting kids and tried to poison her to make her miscarry. Then when I told him that was why I refused to see him again argued I was being emotional.

Another guy asks me like ten minutes into the date how many people I've slept with. It seems my answer pleased him because he wanted another date. I however wasn't interested.

Bonus answer: Went on a date with a woman and she left me holding her drink with her friends that I didn't know that were also there while she went and hooked up with another woman. Then came back, told me about it, and tried to hook up with me. *Blinks slowly*

My best dates were very casual dates where there was instant chemistry. My current boyfriend and I sat in a Tim Hortons and chatted for a couple hours. I knew within seconds of meeting him I was going to fall in love with him. I think as long as there's chemistry and the other person isn't awful the date will be amazing for me. Someone could plan the most amazing date ever but if the chemistry is off I'd much rather sit in a mud puddle with someone I truly click with.

It was early March, a late afternoon on the shore of the Mediterranean. We took our shoes off, and just walked on the part of the sand that’s wet and has a reflection. There was an awkward silence that felt like home.

Didn’t cost a dime, we were intrigued, and we didn’t ask stupid questions about crazy ex’s. That shore is just 10 minutes away from my apartment, the girl however...

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
I wasn't going to answer this because it's in the public section but these are too much to pass up sharing.

Years ago I go on a date with this guy who tells me after his ex got pregnant he panicked and changed his mind about wanting kids and tried to poison her to make her miscarry. Then when I told him that was why I refused to see him again argued I was being emotional.

Another guy asks me like ten minutes into the date how many people I've slept with. It seems my answer pleased him because he wanted another date. I however wasn't interested.

Bonus answer: Went on a date with a woman and she left me holding her drink with her friends that I didn't know that were also there while she went and hooked up with another woman. Then came back, told me about it, and tried to hook up with me. *Blinks slowly*

My best dates were very casual dates where there was instant chemistry. My current boyfriend and I sat in a Tim Hortons and chatted for a couple hours. I knew within seconds of meeting him I was going to fall in love with him. I think as long as there's chemistry and the other person isn't awful the date will be amazing for me. Someone could plan the most amazing date ever but if the chemistry is off I'd much rather sit in a mud puddle with someone I truly click with.

I didn't know whether to rate laughter or horror! God you emotional woman you! Not wanting to date someone who poisoned his pregnant ex!

Status
Not open for further replies.