AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Bots for Room Control and Tips on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
SOCAL
Twitter Username
@realclaudiafox
Chaturbate Username
claudia_fox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001419875/Real-Claudia-Fox/
Hello all,

I have been using the All in One Bot for room control, Roll the Dice Improved (bot form) along with Tip Multigoal app.
I am not sure what I can do to make the room more active as far as tipping goes (everyone's goal right! LOL)
Everyone seems to come in and start wanting to private message me (yes in the beginning I was too lenient there), with little or no general room interaction, even when I welcome everyone in as I see them come in.

My Room rules state All PM and requests must be in a tip note.

Suggestions are welcome.

If you are getting a lot of PMs, I would charge for PMs on your menu. This seems to be in big demand in your room, and why would you private message someone at all to chat without them tipping since its a service you are providing them. So I would set a price for PMs that you feel comfortable with. What I personally do is have a price for PM but write that its ONLY if important. This seems to deter a lot of people from PMing. Then, if they don't tip the price and PM me, I never answer, I just out loud say "guys PMs are XX tokens and only if important". I know its tempting to answer without them tipping, but laying down the law will get people to starting tipping in the room if they want something or to dirty talk rather than message you for that.

In my experience, in the beginning of camming, people wanted to PM me because I was new, the room was quiet, and they could sense I would talk to them since the room wasn't so active. It's so hard in the beginning, but I'd try to steer away from getting upset by this and PMing anyone who is there. It took me a long time before I got steady tips in a room, but if you remain consistent in camming and not give up, eventually it sort of falls into place and works. At least it did for me.

Goals really work! Make it clear either verbally or written what each goal will be... in other words if you use a goal of 100 for example that keeps refreshing when its met, tell them after each goal is met "okay guys, boobs flash next" or something. It really works because people will know what they're tipping for. How new are you? In the beginning for me, it was super difficult but it got easier!

Happy to message about it if you have more questions :) I'm by no means a veteran but in the beginning it was so difficult to get tips and now its much easier, so I'm happy to help.

Reactions: Ryuki22
I use the same bots you do. My tip menu includes PMs but also a blurb about preferring tip notes. And if you are receiving PMs from members (some pay for this privilege) answer them in the public chat. Many of them will either take the hint that they need to tip to PM or will have the conversation in the public room with you.

Reactions: MsVeraMillion
As of late, I'd highly recommend (even if you have a mod) one of the bots for anti spam bots.
The one I know of is literally called "antispambots" and by a person named michal, or michel (sorry can't remember the exact name). It stops all those scam bots posting every 5 mins.

Spam is no longer a problem, got dealt with by CB staff. Now spam bots PM people, so save yourself that bot slot for something useful.

I recommend limiting the chat level options to only allow users who tip or users who have tipped you. If you insist on keeping greys around, boobiestrap censorship bot and troll blocker by yep_nope_maybe are my favourites for crowd control.

Spam is no longer a problem, got dealt with by CB staff. Now spam bots PM people, so save yourself that bot slot for something useful.

I recommend limiting the chat level options to only allow users who tip or users who have tipped you. If you insist on keeping greys around, boobiestrap censorship bot and troll blocker by yep_nope_maybe are my favourites for crowd control.

The rooms I go to definitely still get all of those spam/scam bots and they are worse than before, now they are saying "pee on me boys". There are more "couples" ones for it now too. Used to always be female or trans in the profile for these bots, but now it's a large percentage being couples.

Literally the last 20 mins in one model's room, she has had:

"check my profile, guys "
"guys, jerk off on me! "
" I'm about to cum. "

Although actually, as I am writing and copy/pasting that, those 3 rooms are all banned.
Maybe it was all from one IP or something so easy to see, who knows.

Fingers crossed they keep getting banned - if not, verification for chats CB!

The rooms I go to definitely still get all of those spam/scam bots and they are worse than before, now they are saying "pee on me boys". There are more "couples" ones for it now too. Used to always be female or trans in the profile for these bots, but now it's a large percentage being couples.

Literally the last 20 mins in one model's room, she has had:

"check my profile, guys "
"guys, jerk off on me! "
" I'm about to cum. "

Although actually, as I am writing and copy/pasting that, those 3 rooms are all banned.
Maybe it was all from one IP or something so easy to see, who knows.

Fingers crossed they keep getting banned - if not, verification for chats CB!

That doesn't sound like spam bots, could just be users. Spam bots are normally these types: "hot free sex sexyhotfree . cyz " or "free token generator no credit card needed www.freehottokens . online"

Reactions: DoD404
that can also be inactive accounts hacked.
I even saw a broadcaster having in his bio this kind of advertisements you find in spammers profiles.
The thing covered his tip button and he was really not aware of that.

That doesn't sound like spam bots, could just be users. Spam bots are normally these types: "hot free sex sexyhotfree . cyz " or "free token generator no credit card needed www.freehottokens . online"

It definitely is. They are not posting links in the chat but if you go to their profiles, it shows fake photos + then links to go watch them on another site. I mean, if that isn't spamming, or trying to steal your info etc then I don't know what is. If you ever click the links to see, you will understand. But they are definitely not just trolls or some other user advertising. If it is, then it's one or a group of users making thousands of accounts manually and doing it all (which i guess could happen, some people would do it). Either way, it's definitely some form of spam/scam: bot or not. There just seems to be far too many for it to be users manually doing it.

Edit:
Just for reference for you all, in the past 3 or 4 mins these two posted in one room:
and

Luckily the links do not work, they show as rectangles.. but same format. Not sure if bots can upload photos or not, so if not, i guess it is users, but still on a huge scale where it's a problem

edit 2:
Same room, and another

Last edited:
I found something about a cb account generator software in a forum. It's supposed to be able to create hundreds or thousands of accounts with the click of a button. I had a light blue spam bot in my room some days ago, I guess that was a hacked account.

I’m still getting site bots posing as grays. Click on the profile and it tells you to go to another site. I have key words blocked in my all-in-one bot, but they have become creative.

I’m still getting site bots posing as grays. Click on the profile and it tells you to go to another site. I have key words blocked in my all-in-one bot, but they have become creative.

Use a bot called "antispambots" and it makes people with 0 tokens have to do a little calculation such a s "5 + 5" and they must write it in order to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.