AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best cam sites? - UK

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2017
Anyone on this from the UK? I'm considering camming and looking for advice especially on the best sites for a beginner :)

If it's any help, I've been camming on Chaturbate since November 2016, so still pretty new to it. I think you should read as much as you can about the different cam sites in detail to see where you'd be most comfortable and what you're most comfortable doing. I like CB because it suits me personally and I'm not yet comfortable enough to do a lot of private shows. I'm very chatty though and there are a lot of British guys on there which is handy if you work GMT hours. However, it has very high traffic, so you get people from everywhere!
There are lots of pros and cons - the only place I tried before that was Adult Work in the UK and I hated how rude they were... but I know lots of girls who work happily there.
My advice: Read, research, sleep, repeat!!

Oh and visit sites and watch how they operate - everywhere is different and offers different experiences. Good luck!!

Reactions: yules
Status
Not open for further replies.