AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

best camming computer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult. Laptop processors are generally weaker than desktop processors. Power in a laptop is more limited and there isn't enough place to cool CPU and GPU.
Of course, it is possible but rendering will take more time, especially with 4K.
When you already plan to use an external monitor, why don't you consider a desktop?
Im fine gaming in one place, but I like my portability for everything else. Also since the Ryzen 4000 series is comparable to some high end desktop processors I don't feel like I'm losing out on much. Also the thermals are good from what I've seen in that laptop, and you can also limit the cpu for gaming to give more thermal headroom to the GPU.

Upvote 0
This Macbook is killing me! I love my apple products, but my streams have been garbage! I'll have to try an ethernet cable first (I'll pick one up today) and if I notice a difference, I'll let you know. What kind of webcam are you using? I'm working with a Logitech C270 I was lucky enough to have bought last year for work.
I had to make an account so I could reply you. I also use a mac and what I've noticed is that sites that use flash bogs down the mac a lot. So try to look for a non-flash way of streaming. If the site don't support it, (Chaturbate does) then you can download Open Broadcast Software or OBS (just google it) and that works much better. It takes some setting up, but you'll probably get a better stream than through a browser. Just google it, and you'll find many sites and videos on how to use it. :shame:

Reactions: hotlinemiamilive
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.