AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payment method for MFC (UK)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lua Moon

Cam Model
Jun 4, 2018
United Kingdom
Twitter Username
@sleepymoonpi
MFC Username
HelloLua
Hi everyone! I've been using Paxum for my payment method since signing up to MFC and CB but I'm wondering if there's a better option available? The fees on Paxum seem incredibly ridiculous and it seems to take FOREVER to actually receive the funds despite paying a shitload for fees....

There must be a better payment method, surely? Let me know! Thanks :h:

If you are making 1k pay period go for bank transfer otherwise Cosmo has better rates. Just withdraw all the cash as soon as you get paid, to avoid future issues

For those who sometimes don't make the minimum 20,000 tokens something I've done before when I didn't make enough is to hold my pay for one of the payment dates. This means I'm paid monthly which doesn't suit everybody but actually I'm finding it much easier. Also makes it easier when proving income to landlords.

Reactions: Lua Moon
Status
Not open for further replies.