AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Restaurants For Dating

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a date Guy?

Totally depends on the person, and what's available in your city. I know people who think Olive Garden or Red Lobster are the end all for fine eating, and other people who think they are commercialized garbage.

I think this really depends on what kind of vibe you are going for. I am a super easy going and non-formal person so I dig local places with burgers and beer or like taco joints (I mean obviously ;)).

Some people expect a lot fancier on dates though! In Wisconsin that usually just means somewhere like Olive Garden hahaha

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
A local pizzeria that makes them fresh in their brick oven. Preferably one that is always busy at dinner time so you're fairly sure they make good pizzas. There's one in my town that has an old world charm about it, the booths are a nice tall backed wooden ones stained dark. There's low wattage bulbs just over each table or booth so it gives a low light ambiance with a good amount of privacy. They play crooners music from the Dean Martin / Frank Sinatra era at a low volume so you can talk privately yet still hear each other.

With it busy it may take a while to get your food. But that's a good thing, it's what you want. Let's you sit and chat and get to know each other while waiting. Romantic, good food, and quaint surroundings. Can't hope for a much better date restaurant environment.

Reactions: Nordling
I don't think there really is a "best" restaurant for dating. Depends on the people involved, the intentions and preferences, etc. Too many variables.

I once spent an obscene amount in a hideously overpriced Italian restaurant; but, it had to be done. That was the best choice for that particular occasion.

But if I had my druthers, it'd be a panties-free late night ride through the Krystal's drivethru.

If you met her at church, maybe. Religious people don't have a problem with fast food.
Especially fried chicken.

New denominations have sprung up over disagreements about fried chicken (speaking from a southern baptist background).

I think this really depends on what kind of vibe you are going for. I am a super easy going and non-formal person so I dig local places with burgers and beer or like taco joints (I mean obviously ;)).

Some people expect a lot fancier on dates though! In Wisconsin that usually just means somewhere like Olive Garden hahaha
Wisconsinite here. Personally, I hate Olive Garden, but loads of people around here think it's the place to go for fine dining, lol. That, or Red Lobster...
My favorite date places are those little Mexican restaurants that are in the rougher parts of town. Your date might be kinda confused as to why you're taking her there, but nothing beats authentic Mexican food. Nothing.

I think coffee places are the best for first dates. They always smell nice usually have a cozy feeling. Also, coffee is a short thing. So, you can add to the date if you're enjoying the person or leave it at a conversation.

Wisconsinite here. Personally, I hate Olive Garden, but loads of people around here think it's the place to go for fine dining, lol. That, or Red Lobster...
My favorite date places are those little Mexican restaurants that are in the rougher parts of town. Your date might be kinda confused as to why you're taking her there, but nothing beats authentic Mexican food. Nothing.
I could see Olive Garden, Red Lobster never. If I am loading up on Walt's Fried Shrimp and cheese biscuits, I prefer to do it in peace.

And if you are going to go the Mexican route, check it out beforehand. They seem to be either absolutely great, or absolutely terrible, with little or no middle ground in between (at least in my experience).

I could see Olive Garden, Red Lobster never. If I am loading up on Walt's Fried Shrimp and cheese biscuits, I prefer to do it in peace.

And if you are going to go the Mexican route, check it out beforehand. They seem to be either absolutely great, or absolutely terrible, with little or no middle ground in between (at least in my experience).
What about Applebee's or Chili's?

What about Applebee's or Chili's?
Well I'm not crazy about either one of those, but if you take her to O'charley's on Wednesdays, you don't have to pay for her pie. Something to think about.

To you what would be the worst non-fast food restaurant for dating?
Red lobster, Olive Garden, Chili's or Applebee's hehehe.

Sushi is a great date! Bite size and non messy. You can take your time ordering different things as you go and can even share easily. It's filling but easy on the stomach and quickly digested if you plan to get sexy later!

What about chinese buffets?
If you want to spend the second half of your date in the bathroom I guess.
Buffets are never a great place for dates unless you've been dating awhile. If you are still getting to know each other you want to be sitting and talking while waiting for food, not trying to shuffle through hordes of rude retirees in an attempt to get that last cup of pudding.

What about chinese buffets?

I'd be so turned off if a guy took me to a Chinese buffet. I'd think he's cheap and can't appreciate nicer things. Even here in the south, there are affordable places that have a unique menu and great food. Gastropub type places are usually where I go on dates. You don't have to do a fancy fine dining experience (and is a horrible idea for a first date anyway)

But I'd avoid anything chain and buffets.

Buffets are never a great place for dates unless you've been dating awhile.
I'd be so turned off if a guy took me to a Chinese buffet.
Sage advice right there. Buffets a huge no no early on.

Buffets shouldn't enter the picture until you have logged at least 10 early-am hours probing her psyche in a Denny's or a Waffle House.

But seriously... I take everyone there. Just for the laughs and shit food. :smuggrin:

Olive Garden and Red Lobster are so over priced for what they are. It's clearly just frozen food that's been thawed out and thrown on a plate. I'm not paying $15 a person for that, hell no. I'd much rather go to the grocery store with a guy then cook dinner together. Actively doing something like that with someone is more intimate and fun than just sitting at a restaurant. It gives you a chance to learn something from the other person and make something with them. It just seems like a more realistic bonding experience in my opinion. You're able to have a little more fun and be goofy. Put on some music, dance and be silly. Then create something yourselves and reap the benefits! Maybe not for a first date, but a third or fourth.

That may be an unpopular opinion, idk. I just really love cooking and love doing it with other people. Getting dolled up and going out is fun, but so is getting your hands a little dirty! Plus, I look adorable in my little pink apron. :giggle: It really gives me a good idea if I'd want to seriously be with that person too. You don't wanna help me cook and clean up? Don't want to dance around the kitchen and be dumb with me? Oh, bye bye! :hi:

I know that didn't technically answer your question. You already got a good amount of input, so I thought I'd present something a little different!

I agree with Jolene about sushi (as long as your date likes it, haha, it can be a bit polarizing I guess). Something not messy is usually good for a first date (or first few dates). If you're taking a girl out, she's likely put some time into her makeup and wants to look cute, haha. So food that is easy to eat in a neat way is always nice.

Personally the best date restaurants I've been to were all non-chain local places, especially if it's somewhere that you really like and your date hasn't been before. Generally if you want to impress her a chain restaurant isn't great. It's not necessarily about the price but I think a smaller place is more thoughtful.

Also agree with @Poison_Ivy21 that cooking together is so much fun, but yeah not for a first date (unless you've already known each other a while). It's fun to either have a sous chef or be the sous chef and make something fun together!

Status
Not open for further replies.