AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best sound activated vibrators?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia_Rae

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 30, 2015
I have seen other girls on streamate using a vibrator that is programmed to vibrate when customers tip. What is the best ones available and does anyone have experience with these?
Thanks!

I just bought the OhMiBod Club Vibe 2.Oh. I have not used it on cam yet, but I have tested it out and it is pretty powerful! I was expecting it to be about the same as one of those little cheap silver bullet vibrators, but nope! It packs a punch!

I have the ohmibod club vibe and in my experience, it has been pretty glitchy. Responds to sound less than half of the time. Maybe it's just mine.... I don't think it's all that powerful either. But it's a cool concept.

I have seen other girls on streamate using a vibrator that is programmed to vibrate when customers tip. What is the best ones available and does anyone have experience with these?
Thanks!
I know this post is super duper old but there are some "new" vibrators and even a dildo that's tip activated by Lovense. They have 1 vibrator (lush), 1 dildo (nora), and even a toy for guys (max). I hear that they're coming out with a vibrating buttplug (hush). I've heard amazing things about these products and I really like them as well. They also give you the option to send a link to someone so they can have full control of it. http://www.lovense.com/r/ovrwsi - this is a link to the "camgirl" side of the site. you can also get about 50% off with the link c:

Ladies who use tip/sound activated toys in their shows, please be aware that many many members will roll their eyes and click NEXT if you're overdoing your reactions to the devices.

Ladies who use tip/sound activated toys in their shows, please be aware that many many members will roll their eyes and click NEXT if you're overdoing your reactions to the devices.

This so much!

Members in a room may have watched a model have orgasms for years. They know exactly what she looks and sounds like while using dildos, glass toys, vibrators, butt plugs, Hitachi's, maybe even a Sybian if she owns one. Then all of a sudden she adds this tiny little nothing vibrator and her whole reactions change every time she hears a tip noise.

We aren't stupid, we know it's fake as fuck. It's actually annoying to most peoples sensibility (mine at least) seeing those over the top reactions. Ignoring those rooms is pretty much a given any more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.