AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best time to cam on Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone-I live in the US, MST. What is the best time to broadcast on Streamate? I'm new to the site.

Hi everyone-I live in the US, MST. What is the best time to broadcast on Streamate? I'm new to the site.
I have experimented w that for several years, and never come up with a concrete answer. But perhaps others have had more success. I used to think there was no point going on after 10pm (PST) but more recently, I have proved myself wrong on that one, quite strongly. All the British guys start waking up, and are ready for their morning wank. Sorry to be crude.

It’s different for everyone. Like every single new person who asks the “best” way to do any of this job. There is no magic answer. It’s up to you to find out what works for you. If it was as simple as asking experienced girls their secrets then we’d all be successful immediately.

Even after years on streamate it is all over the place. Best thing to do is experiment with different times and see if you notice a pattern of what works best

Anytime. Just get on.

My biggest hurdle when starting out was delaying myself from getting on because I thought there wouldn't be enough traffic. Sure there is such a thing as peak hours, but you are also competing with all the other models trying to take advantage of that time.

I personally like mornings (9-12 est). Ive noticed people are more likely to take you to private instead of chit chatting before. Maybe because men are usually horny when they wake up and they want to get it over with?

Any time except lunchtime EST on weekdays.

If you tend to be placed lower in the rankings, late night/early morning still has plenty of traffic, but fewer models online. You can get a few more eyeballs that way. Unfortunately, signing on at 3am is not super convenient, and if you eventually decide to sleep at night instead, you won't convert most of those members to your new hours.

I'd say just work whatever time fits into your life most conveniently. I've never found a shift that's consistently good or bad enough to bother worrying about it either way. Except for lunchtime on weekdays.

It varies so so much, even for individual models. There's lots of good shifts:

Just got home from the office
Dinnertime
Before bed
Middle of the night
Getting home from the bar
Having a wank before work
Mid-morning or mid-afternoon quickie

Anytime really. It can be 11am and 11pm at the same time. I'll have to agree with trying a schedule out for yourself. I often cover two hour shifts night, early am, noon, afternoon, and eve and can make about the same as just doing 2 4 hr shifts during the day.

Reactions: MarieElise
Nobody seems to come on at night anymore. Logically, that's the ideal time - work is finished, significant others/kids are asleep, etc. - but everyone would rather sign on at the busiest times of the day, like lunch time and rush hour.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Nobody seems to come on at night anymore. Logically, that's the ideal time - work is finished, significant others/kids are asleep, etc. - but everyone would rather sign on at the busiest times of the day, like lunch time and rush hour.
They're signing on at the times that they make the most money. And they might have a customer base in different countries. Lunch time in the US is an entirely different part of the day in Europe or Australia.

I mean that may be the ideal time for you, but my day time clients would miss me if I worked nights. There is no difference in earnings for me from day to night and fortunately I'm able to choose to sleep when the sun goes down because of that.

Yeah, I think it has to do with what time the people who have you added to their faves are generally on. I have mainly always done evenings and nights, and so I am pretty busy those times. Because those are the times the guys who have me on their faves list, are online. I switched to more of a day schedule, last Summer, and was not as busy as I expected (at least right away), because I then had to make new day regulars. So whatever schedule a person keeps, they will build up regulars for. I always thought there was no point to real late nights, but I have been real busy recently, late nights on SM. Likely down to there being a lot less people on to compete with, as whataman noted. When I work late nights I always make a ton of new English and Australian contacts. It's kind of fun.

I actually found it stressful when I switched to days. I felt that I let a lot of my regulars down, because they would ask where I went. Then when I went back to nights, same thing happened with the day regulars I had built up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.