AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best time to steam from the UK to other countries?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Senpai

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2019
MFC Username
Ai_Senpai
I’m based in the UK but don’t broadcast there and was wondering what the best times would be to stream for the highest traffic to other countries? :h:

My personal observation - there isn't a "best time" to stream from any location. The key to me is consistency. If you keep a consistent schedule, then whoever takes a liking to you will know when and where to find you. Sporatic visitors are nice, but regulars are a model's bread and butter, IMHO. It's hard to develop regulars if you are not there when they expect to find you.

Reactions: Ai_Senpai
Not a model,

If you look at some of the traffic ranking sites,
USA might make up 35% - 40% of traffic.
Canada 5% - 9%
UK 5% - 9%
Germany 4.5% - 6.4%

8pm EST is 5pm PST as in, most people in the USA are home from work. You also have similar traffic from Canada 5%, and south america.
10pm EST is 7pm PST
12pm EST is 9pm PST, your loosing loosing east cost US / Canada, but it's now 6am germany. So your getting Germany morning traffic.

Reactions: Ai_Senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.