AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best times on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2017
hi lovelies!! I literally just signed up for this site and you guys give amazing advice on here. I’m looking forward to your answers and help! So I started camming a couple months ago and was never consistent because I lived with my family who was constantly home. I recently moved out with a couple roommates (one being my older sister) and they’re not home as much. I just recently became more active and started getting on more. My question for you lovelies is what time of day is best for you? When do you get the most traffic and tips? I’m mountain time and getting on at 11:30 at night isn’t exactly working for me because it seems like all my followers live in places where it’s MUCH later than that :/

One thing I notice about CB, its has international models and tippers. So different times for different models always works well. After experimenting with different times try being on consistently when you finally see what works for you. Your regulars will appreciate that. I'm also trying out "flag counters" to see where majority of my guest logs in from so I can research that area and have some topic to talk about, as I am just very limited on my shows. Good luck!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: JasmineAva
One thing I notice about CB, its has international models and tippers. So different times for different models always works well. After experimenting with different times try being on consistently when you finally see what works for you. Your regulars will appreciate that. I'm also trying out "flag counters" to see where majority of my guest logs in from so I can research that area and have some topic to talk about, as I am just very limited on my shows. Good luck!!!
okay thank you for the advice love :joyful: I've seen the flag counters on a couple different girls bios! how do you get it anyways? that would be super helpful if I did that in mine :happy:

Try all sorts of things and see what works best for you.
I'm EST and here are a few things I've noticed:
  • If you have regulars, try to observe what days and times are better for them because they can contribute to a lot of your success in a night/day.
  • When I first started, I would do a couple hours between 10am and 1pm and did pretty well. But I was new and did a lot more privates. My highest all-time tipper liked to visit me between 8 -11am MT so that's a lot to do with it
  • During the week, I see my regulars getting on around 7 or 8 pm. I think because they're home from work and ate dinner and have the free time.
  • I seem to struggle on Tuesdays. I don't know why.
  • Most importantly, you will find that consistency is worth more than any other variable

update;
I just turned off my flag counter as it wasn't giving me the info i really wanted. I guess I have to pay extra for that. It would have been nice to know , where majority of my viewers are from, as I really do read a lot so I could at least be inform what in the world some of my guest are talking about, as I never left my area and all I know is what i read and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.