AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Tits, Enhanced

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2010
themfcobserver.com
I like to think of myself as pretty self aware and believe I understand most of my biases. Not their origin necessary but how they show. I hope that I can be honest about my biases. Not that I fear disclosing them here but that I can understand them well enough and can help you to understand them too.

One I know for sure is that I very much prefer natural tits so I need help selecting Models for one of the categories in The MFC Observer Forum, Best Tits, Enhanced.

Tell me who in your opinion has the best augmented tits. BTW, if you would like to see me use a word other than enhanced please post that too. There has to be a better word or phrase I just can't come up with it.

Please post in this topic if you feel comfortable doing that or send your pick to me by e-mail if you prefer.

Do not hesitate to nominate yourself. I am sincerely asking for input here and I would hate to miss one of you that deserves to be included.

Once the Models in the categories are established the listing will not be static. There will be additions whenever someone else should be included.

Thanks to all.

I am not a very big fan myself. Sadly when I look at the breasts of women who have gotten implants, I find myself judging how good a job their surgeon did rather than how nice they look on her body. Tis why I have a hard time enjoying them even when I can admit they look quite nice. That said, Tattgoddess and MilaMilanXXX both have some that are quite agreeable in my humble opinion.

I think you should have continuous additions to the following categories:

"The Itty Bitty Titty Club"
"Organic Free Range Au Natural"
"Gadzooks Gazungas!"
"Did she get the half price special?"
and a non-nude category called, "Sweater Meat" just so that everyone is represented equally

Organic always costs more and gets spoiled quicker though. What are we talking about? Titties? Oh yeah.

But like what Mirra said, I often judge on how well the surgeon did first, do they look horribly fake, how noticeable are the scars, asking why is one nipple at 12 o'clock and the other at 6, how proportional are they to her frame, a 95 lbs girl with F's is just right- any bigger and it just looks ridiculous.

Also agree with Mirra on Tattgoddess.

I also judge the surgeon's job before anything else. If one nipple is slightly off centre I automatically think "bad boobies" even though natural ones are almost never perfectly aligned.

But I have to agree that MilaMilanXXX has amazing fakies.

Status
Not open for further replies.