AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best True Movies about Musicians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who do you think was the Best Actor portraying a Musician?

• Jamie Fox as Ray Charles

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jennifer Lopez as Selena

• Gary Busy as Buddy Holly

• Lou Diamond Phillips as Ritchie Valens

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Angela Basset as Tina Turner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Here's who I think did the best acting performances.
I just LOVE these kind of movies. I'm always on the look out for more.
Anyone want to add to the list.

Having been a big fan of The Doors, watching Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison fucks with my head and I often see Kilmer as Morrison, so much so I have to see old Doors videos just to set my memories right, and even then it is tenuous.

so, i'm guessing it's only the ones who have portrayed real life musicians??
to that, my answer, from your list, would be Lou Diamond Phillips as Ritchie Valens.
the others were good too, that was just my favoutite :)

now, if you're talking about just music based movies.....Mark Wahlberg in Rockstar, Michael Pare in Eddie and The Cruisers, Roger Wilson in Thunder Alley, (embarrassingly to say) Ralph Macchio in Crossroads, and my personal Favourite..Billy Crudup in Almost Famous :)

Reactions: Poker_Babe

"Control" about the life of Ian Curtis is an amazing film about an absolute icon of British music

Also liked Walk the line and The Doors!

Maybe Christopher Guest as Nigel Tufnel?

:D Further back in time. Way way back...in...time...

Jimmy Stewart as Glenn Miller
Steve Allen as Benny Goodman.

My husband gets told he could be Lou Diamond Phillips twin all the time. My 13 year old daughter watched him in young guns and said that guy could be your brother. And every time we see him on an officer n a movie on the millatery channel she says there is daddy's twin (my husband is adopting my kids)

WOW! Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever watched any of those movies (listed in the poll) all the way through. I may have seen snippets of them.

Now I have seen The Temptations movie, as well as the movie about that singing group The Five Heartbeats. I've also watched The Jackson Five - An American Dream a bunch of times on t.v. (Angela Bassett played 'Katherine Jackson'), and I really liked that movie.

Crumb said:
Where's Spice World on that list?? :mrgreen:

My lil' sis used to play the hell outta that movie. :lol: The only song of theirs I liked was "Too Much."

*singing* I want a man...not a boy who thinks he caaaaan.....boy who thinks he CAAAAAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.