AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best usernames you've seen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm thinking I need to change my handle. Something that's more representative of me and silly at the same time? Maybe something ridiculous like "DaddyMcDILF". My previous handles upset users because I wasn't the trans or twink they expected, and blayze_ might be too goth. 🤷‍♂️

Definitely not the best, but this caught my attention for all the wrong reasons;

youre_master

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Maxi
In the uk, (politically biased) news channel GB News fell for the "mike hunt" during a phone in.
Would have thought that was common knowledge never to accept anyone called that.

Any saw a name called dolphinlovespanda and I always wondered why that name.

There was also a Robert.d.durant which might not sound strange but it was the name of the villian in the 1990 film Darkman with Liam nesson. I got the reference straight away but guy seemed embarrassed that someone knew where the name came from.

Reactions: Maxi
This one is kinda crude but clever...
"BUCK_FUTTER"

Debating whether it's a play on Butt Fucker or Fuck Butter :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
I wouldn't call it the best one.. but figured I'd post it here.. you must REALLY like drugs to make it your username (It's LSD)

1707265555758.png

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
Several years ago I knew a guy who called himself moderator_moderator
Just because of this name he ended up being made a mod in many rooms including popular ladies.

He wasn't the brightest guy I've met on cb (Nice guy though) and yet this seemed to be the smartest name to have if u wanted to be made a mod.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox