AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best website to sell your videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2015
Hey everyone,
I used to be a cam girl on Chaturbate, but was banned because they're a ton of asswipes.
I've been selling videos on ManyVids and the traffic has been decent. I was wondering if Clips4Sale has better traffic, if I should have my videos on both websites?
Where do you suggest?
I'd like to cam again but man, nothing really compared to CB. We are a couple so MFC doesn't work out.

Clips4Sale has a lot more traffic! I would highly recommend uploading your clips to both sites.

Fetish type clips sell the best on Clips4sale rather than vanilla clips.

You already made the content so I say...post 'em everywhere!

C4S does have a load of traffic and they are more fetish based but I've recently started putting up a few of my more vanilla videos and they've been selling so it never hurts to try.

As for couples camming, have you looked into Streamate at all? It's a different vibe than Chaturbate, for sure but they do allow couples to create accounts there.

AriaGray said:
My vanilla content sells better on C4S that it has on any other site so even if you don't do fetish content I would still sign up.

Same!

Status
Not open for further replies.