AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Between genders and other practical questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2015
I haven't taken the ^plunge yet. A few things are holding me back so it would be nice to talk about it here.
I'm a MTF transgender but I haven't gone through the whole transition and I don't know if I'll ever take that step.
At this moment I have "some" boobs due to hormones but of course they're not as full as most women born as women. I wonder if there are any tricks to make them look bigger.
What would be the best push up for MTF not having developed full breast tissue.
I also want to wear a wig but don't have the money for an expensive one so what is the best low budget wig. I like the ombre look with dark roots.

Another problem which is more or less kind of related to being belgian. At the moment I can't do my job for a very long time due to a work related injury which means I have to make ends meat with few money. In our country you're not allowed to officially do another job when you're officially "ill". We have a good social system but it comes with not as much freedom as I would want to. I wonder if there is a solution for this?

Trying to make your boobs look bigger isn't totally necessary unless that's what YOU want, little boobs actually have a huge fan base! The best bra varies hugely from person to person, depending on breast shape. Check out r/abrathatfits, it's an excellent resource with tons of information, and they can also do "fit checks", where you post a picture wearing a bra and other users give you feedback on if it looks like it fits correctly, and tips on adjusting it or what size you may want to try for a better fit.

What would be the best push up for MTF not having developed full breast tissue.

So, I'm an idiot, and didn't realize that you meant push up bra until I read @SaffronBurke's response. I was gonna tell you that chest flies help boost your chest muscles and fill out a small chest. But there is a HUGE market for small boobs.

I'm not sure if it's legal where you are, but have you thought about camming? It might interfere with your required time off, though. I'm not sure. :/

Thank you so much. I understand there have been issues with some websites not accepting men transitioning to female ( or accept them in the phase they're going through changes). A transition can take years. It's not that men having breast tissue but haven't had the surgery down under are shady freaks. Those are the people in need of the money for surgery for instance. In the end, it's not about traumatizing viewers. If they don't like it, it's okay for them not to watch. So I want to know about the more openminded websites.

About the legal part, in Belgium you need a independant statute to log on to most website. I want to know if there are any alternatives.

I only know for sure about MFC and Streamate. MFC is a definite "no" until you've had the full transition (they don't allow penis to show on camera from either models or guests, and members will complain and get you banned for it). Streamate has sections for transgender and transsexual, so they're definitely open to it.

Good luck!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thank you so much. I understand there have been issues with some websites not accepting men transitioning to female ( or accept them in the phase they're going through changes). A transition can take years. It's not that men having breast tissue but haven't had the surgery down under are shady freaks. Those are the people in need of the money for surgery for instance. In the end, it's not about traumatizing viewers. If they don't like it, it's okay for them not to watch. So I want to know about the more openminded websites.

I've heard from a trans model that customers visiting the trans section on Streamate are looking for or expecting to see women who still have penises, so that is probably going to be the best site for you.

About the legal part, in Belgium you need a independant statute to log on to most website. I want to know if there are any alternatives.

Could you claim camming or clips as a hobby to get around this? Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the laws in Belgium.

Thank you so much. Such a shame some websites don't allow this. Me personally I would create sections where anyone else can do their shows. I think they take it too personally. It's not that even a man dressing up like a woman is a cheater in my eyes. In the end it's about the entertainment factor. Some websites act that if your body isn't what they want it to be, that you're betraying them, but then you can ban all women ( and men) having had boob jobs, nose jobs,...I'm kinda pro:put up a great show, it's fake anyway in a way that viewers should not expect you to start a relationship with them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.