AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beware of "Camgirl Live Editor website" aka xniteproductions.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll respond here, @Dan202, since you replied to me in two places and PMs are not my preference:

It's understandable to feel offended, but when you're dealing with customer service it's something you need to learn not to take personally, at least as far as your outward approach. You don't need to kiss ass, but a little politeness when dealing with someone who is angry or even nasty can go a long way, especially when you're putting yourself on record for all to see. I could take that advice myself, sometimes, but this is why I no longer have a job that requires me to do much traditional customer service :p I highly value being able to tell my customers to fuck off, actually...

@brattysophia wasn't on her best behaviour, but you didn't do much to deescalate things. Miscommunication on both sides, looks like. It's always frustrating as a customer to feel like you're not being heard, as was obviously the case one way or another for her to bring her concerns here in the first place. Unfortunately, when that happens, you do have more to lose if you don't keep your cool.

I don't blindly take any other performers side. You're correct, I didn't see every email, but I did see that your template was indeed broken. That was your responsibility to fix or otherwise address, whether the problem was caused by you or something out of your control. Expecting every Chrome user to clear their cache repeatedly was obviously not a workable solution! You may not have been previously aware of the nature or extent of the problem even until this thread, but once it was clear your first response was not to fix the problem, it was to place blame. If Chaturbate hadn't been easily able to solve it on their end, would you have continued to say "Their site is broken. What am I supposed to do, not use PNGs that work on every other site!? This is not a CLE issue." (Correct answer: yes, if that's the option you're left with--because it IS a CLE issue.)

We can all see that you've apologized and hopefully can approach something similar differently in the future, so it's up to Sophia if she's satisfied with that, as well as anyone else who may consider your product. And I really am very glad that you were lucky and the solution was a simple one in the end. I've had to re-export dozens of files before myself, and know how painful it might have been for you if it had come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.