AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beware of "Camgirl Live Editor website" aka xniteproductions.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2017
Hi guys. I have been browsing this site for a few months now, but this is the first time I have felt the need to post something. With so much information on here to look through I have just been reading and learning, but I feel like it would be a big help to everyone researching this company on this forum if I shared my experience.

I found this company (Camgirl Live Editor website aka xniteproductions.com) through this forum, and I loved the look of the templates and wanted to spice up my bio. This seemed perfect, and since no one on here had anything negative to say about the website, I signed up for the $20 a month CB premium account. I spent a few hours learning the menu system, picking out the template that I liked best, and tweaking the layout to arrange everything perfectly how I wanted it. I pasted the code in my bio, and it looked great. To be sure it looked perfect I checked the layout on my bio from another computer, and the images were "messed up". They looked blurry.

Here is how it is supposed to look: correct.png

This is how it turned out: actual.png

I assumed that I messed something up and that I could just fix whatever the problem was. So i researched the help section at the website and found this post by Dan here: https://camgirl.xniteproductions.co...-category/chaturbate-html-css-issue/#post-185

Posted by: Dan N

Update:

Some of the existing issues seam to be fixed except the PNG (with transparency) image files which are rendered (like all images) trough CB own proxy.

Due to this masking of the URL path the PNG image files are rendered in poor quality.

Sorry for that, we hope Chaturbate will improve the image delivery via proxy.

To fix this issue you must clear your browser cache, cookies and residual resources (files, temporary saved pages...).
You can use CCleaner or Iobit Cleaner
It seams that this issue is more present with Chrome browsers
If on Editor, the design looks ok (using Chrome) and installed on your Chaturbate doesn't look as it should... then there's a problem and it doesn't fall under CLT support and assistance, as we can't clean youpc/laptop you'll have to do it by yourself

This part:
If on Editor, the design looks ok (using Chrome) and installed on your Chaturbate doesn't look as it should... then there's a problem and it doesn't fall under CLT support and assistance, as we can't clean you pc/laptop you'll have to do it by yourself

This seemed a little condescending, and didnt make a lot of sense to me, but I am only a novice web developer so I thought I would give it a try, and it did correct the problem... until I hit refresh. Blury images again. I then thought I would figure this out on my own and spent way to many hours over the next 2 weeks trying to figure out what the problem was. I researched and mined google for any bit of information I could find. I even moved every single image one at a time and hosted them on a different website, but I still had the same issue. Its an unacceptable blurry mess.

The issue is that CB configures their proxy in a way that images with a transparent background are not displayed correctly. I was at a dead end with trying to fix it myself, so I wrote the support and explained my issue. Here is the email chain.

Contact department: web design department

Comment: I have tried a million different things to get some of the images to display correctly in chrome. I read your forums and it seems that this problem has came up before. It definitely has something to do with how chaturbate displays images with transparent backgrounds. I am hoping that you have found a fix, because all my designs are useless otherwise.

Hi brattysophia,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately from our end (Camgirl Live Editor website) we can't do anything.
Before making templates publicly available on our service we test them on Chaturbate and in the past we've encountered the same issue but solved by following the same suggestions posted on our forum -- and worked.
CCleaner does a good job "fixing" this.
https://camgirl.xniteproductions.co...-category/chaturbate-html-css-issue/#post-185
Even if Chaturbate is masking the graphics via their proxy url all images are still hosted by our service and the problem is the bad configuration of their proxy for Chrome browser.
To test this and make sure that our website is providing high quality service with no problems in rendering png with transparency images, copy the image url and open it in another tab using the same Chrome browser.
If it renders ok but on Chaturbate looks fuzzy, you can make your own conclusions.
From what we've understand other webcam performers already contacted Chaturbate support and their suggestion was same as ours -- CCleaner to remove any residual folders and clear cache, restart browser and ... problem fixed.
We can't guarantee that it will work from the first time you try.
Best regards,
Support - Camgirl Live Editor

This solution made no sense to me... what am I supposed to do, tell every one of my customers that they have to clean out their internet cache and use CCleaner, everytime they come to my page? Yes, it only happens on chrome, but chrome is 60% of the browser market! I emailed him back and said this, and here is his reply:

Thank you for contacting us.

There are +5k registered members using our service, doing the math at least 30% of them could use Chrome browser and yet only 4 of them contacted us regarding this issue
What will be your suggestion?

Here are some ideas I personally brainstormed them:
- deny access to our service to all users who use Chrome browser
- not using any images as they might get fuzzy on chaturbate
- deny access to image uploading
- use only jpeg images
- put the service offline

None of this will change the fact that some PNG images with transparency look fuzzy on chaturbate, from our service or any other host where the image is uploaded

We understand your frustration but if you go to a restaurant and order ice-cream , the chef is serving you the cup of ice-cream and a spoon (the spoon is a tool, just like our editor)
The ice-cream is melted and a string of hair shows hanging around.
Do you complain about the spoon or the ice-cream?

From our end we can't do anything because we don't work as Chaturbate employees

Again, what will be your suggestion? What do you think we should do, the course of action?

The spoon and ice cream analogy was too much. If a restaurant served me melted ice cream with a hair in it, then said sorry, its the ice creams fault, not ours, I would demand my money back and tell all my friends never to go there. So, that is what I am doing.

I understand that his website cannot control how CB renders their images. BUT they are selling this product that they KNOW does not work on chrome. They do NOT mention this anywhere, and of course they have a no refunds policy. "sorry just company policy, nothing we can do"

TLDR: This bio editor does not work on chrome, and the guy selling the service knows that. They will not give a refund.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
@punker barbie hey do you know if there is some sort of issue with transparent PNG on the CB website? It seems like brattysophia is saying there a CB image proxy, and it doesn't play nice with chrome under certain circumstances with PNGs.

I don't know much about CB and I'm not fully understanding the problem. BUT my impression is that Dan from Camgirl Live Editor is a very knowledgeable and more importantly honorable person. He gives a lot of advice and assistance on this forum and I am very thankful for that.

I'm not totally understanding the issue but try and remember that in the web world there is multiple browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, etc..) and multiple Operating Systems (Windows 7,8,10), OSX various levels, and Linux. It's not uncommon to find stupid problems. Maybe Chaturbate causes some on their on with transparent png. Maybe would be better to switch to jpg or gif. I know MFC fucks with images.

I agree that maybe Dan could explain the situation better but the fact is in today's "web world" there are many "cooks in the kitchen" and it's getting more and more difficult to ensure a common experience to the user because of so many different tools involved.

I don't know much about CB and I'm not fully understanding the problem. BUT my impression is that Dan from Camgirl Live Editor is a very knowledgeable and more importantly honorable person. He gives a lot of advice and assistance on this forum and I am very thankful for that.

I'm not totally understanding the issue but try and remember that in the web world there is multiple browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, etc..) and multiple Operating Systems (Windows 7,8,10), OSX various levels, and Linux. It's not uncommon to find stupid problems. Maybe Chaturbate causes some on their on with transparent png. Maybe would be better to switch to jpg or gif. I know MFC fucks with images.

I agree that maybe Dan could explain the situation better but the fact is in today's "web world" there are many "cooks in the kitchen" and it's getting more and more difficult to ensure a common experience to the user because of so many different tools involved.

I 100% agree with everything you just said.

BUT these things are still true
1: The images do not display correctly in chrome
2: Dan is aware of this
3: He does NOT tell people this before they purchase his service
4: He does not offer refunds.

I think people should be aware of this before they buy.

This past march, Computerworld released a detailed report which concluded that by May 2016, Chrome would be the undisputed champion, and Chrome hit the mark, NetMarketShare, the stat counter that Microsoft has long referenced as the most accurate source for measuring which browser reigns supreme, now says Chrome is the undisputed winner. It controls 41.66 percent of the market whereas Internet Explorer and Microsoft’s new Edge browser collectively have 41.35 percent.

Different studies come up with different numbers on this, but everyone agrees that chrome has the largest market share of internet browsers, and it doesnt work with with the bio editor.

Before I paid for this plan, I read many of his helpful posts just like you said, and that influenced me to buy. But he knows very well that clearing my cache and using ccleaner isnt going to help this issue.

Have you tried saving the png images to jpeg?

Reactions: Lelo1
I 100% agree with everything you just said.

Before I paid for this plan, I read many of his helpful posts just like you said, and that influenced me to buy. But he knows very well that clearing my cache and using ccleaner isnt going to help this issue.

Wow! ok. And of course you have direct experience with this. You are right about Chrome. In my day job stuff I always test with Chrome first really and everything else comes second.

I don't fully get the issue. I would think if the images were hosted elsewhere that might help... but that's just a guess.

Good Luck!!

Yikes. Yeah, it doesn't matter if you can convert the images to jpg, or another format--if PNG doesn't work on Chrome, they shouldn't freaking sell it. It's less like buying bad ice cream, and blaming the spoon but more like ordering steak, being given a dull knife which should technically work if you hold it a certain way and constantly keep turning it, but most people insist on holding it one way and you were sold a knife that would work a different way. You would still blame the knife because it didn't meet the capabilities it promised. If CB doesn't work with PNG, don't market yourself as something that can work with PNG--and for heavens sake, if you're going to use a stupid food analogy, at least make it something actually fitting.

I will overlook the rude comments and even the title of the topic as I understand the frustration but here are some facts.

@brattysophia
Already explained and I will not do it again because it will be a waste of time yours and mine.
You are upset because we sell a service and not mention that PNG images don't work on Chrome browser?
- ok, let's complain to Chrome developers to do something about that.
PNG images work ok on Chrome browser

I've recorded the desktop so I can show you that YOUR particular browser is not ok. And even if i suggested to clean your browser you throw the fault on us... where exactly is our fault in this context?

Sorry for the poor quality of the desktop recording but I used the Nimbus Chrome extension
In your email when you asked for assistance you said that after you've cleaned the browser cache it worked but after you've refreshed the page, the issue occurred again. Below is your message (copy/paste)

Yes, This does work, and the images display correctly after I clean my cache. until I hit refresh, then the images go back to displaying blury. Also, am I supposed to tell every customer that looks at the bio, to go and clear their cash so that the page doesnt look like shit? I understand that this isnt your fault, and that it is chaturbate configuration of their proxy, BUT, you are selling this, knowing their is an issue. Chrome users make up 60% of internet browsers, and these templates do not work on them. Is their anything else that you can think of to help me fix this, or did I just waste a little money and many many hours trying to get this to work?
cleardot.gif

So it is not a CLE issue right? .. thinking logically

I am (we are) aware of this problem? Yes and the fact that we've suggested to clean the browser's cache in a forum support topic is empowering that fact.

Should we/our service deny access to all users who use Chrome browser because yours doesn't work ok or CB proxy used for images can't render PNG images with transparency pretty good?
What about other browsers? If we deny access to the same template to Firefox users, will be fair?

I've already tested the design multiple times, even made a recorded video and everyone can see what the issue is. If there are suggestions, feel free to let us know.

Attached the full design, maybe there are more CB (coders) experienced ACF members who can figure it out why CLE is to be blamed in this context.

Again, if there are suggestions feel free to post but avoid being rude (some users are) because its not helping anyone.

Attachments

• chaturbate_bio_cle.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
I am (we are) aware of this problem? Yes and the fact that we've suggested to clean the browser's cache in a forum support topic is empowering that fact.

Should we/our service deny access to all users who use Chrome browser because yours doesn't work ok or CB proxy used for images can't render PNG images with transparency pretty good?
What about other browsers? If we deny access to the same template to Firefox users, will be fair?

You have a broken product! How do you not see this? Stop selling a product that doesnt work. Its not just MY browser its CHROME, the BIGGEST most commonly used browser in the world. I know you are a smart guy, and you are only taking this ridiculous stance because your defending your business. You know you shouldnt be selling this to people without at least letting them know it is unusable on the largest browser in the world.

Again, if there are suggestions feel free to post but avoid being rude (some users are) because its not helping anyone.

Here is a suggestion, fix your templates that you know are broken. If the issue is images with transparent backgrounds, make new templates that dont use them? You are selling templates that are supposed to work on chaturbate, when they dont work on chaturbate, you blame them? I have not been rude at all, you just dont like what I have to say. I think its rude to sell a defective product then blame everyone else.

You have a broken product! How do you not see this? Stop selling a product that doesnt work. Its not just MY browser its CHROME, the BIGGEST most commonly used browser in the world. I know you are a smart guy, and you are only taking this ridiculous stance because your defending your business. You know you shouldnt be selling this to people without at least letting them know it is unusable on the largest browser in the world.

Here is a suggestion, fix your templates that you know are broken. If the issue is images with transparent backgrounds, make new templates that dont use them? You are selling templates that are supposed to work on chaturbate, when they dont work on chaturbate, you blame them? I have not been rude at all, you just dont like what I have to say. I think its rude to sell a defective product then blame everyone else.

Unfortunately for me you are pretty stubborn with a "horse-like view" .
I use Chrome browser too, even made a video with the template working 100%, I don't think my Chrome browser is more special than yours.
I've proved that the Editor and templates are working beautifully even using the Chrome browser and you still push the blame on our service. This is rude.
I don't mind because you throw a bad light upon this service, I don't mind if you blame and make fun of my experience as a coder (because I code and develop all designs).
I do get a bit upset when I present all the facts, incontestable proving that there is an issue and its not from our behalf and you are still fixed on "yes it is your fault, broken templates, bad png images" --- It makes no sense.

I took your advice and "fixed" the broken template, the idea was suggested by @Striker44 (change the image path) and I did.

Does png images work with Chrome browser? Yes
Does png images work with Chrome browser via Chaturbate image proxy? Yes (but cleaning browser cache is required)

Are templates from CLE broken? No

CLE is a service nominated for XBIZ Awards 2018, do you think its because we use a crappy service or broken templates?
Indeed I feel a bit offended by your attitude but again, its understandable (your point of view, we are to be blame) and not the CB proxy.
Above, I've attached the code for that particular template, you can download it and view it in Chrome browser, it will prove (for the hundred time that PNG images are rendering ok in Chrome browser).
If the template is displayed beautifully on your chrome browser and ugly in CB is not the that another argument for me to say "You are totally wrong... its a CB proxy image issue" ?
That's all I can do right now and yes we will investigate this issue further from our end.

For the other participants of this topic, please don't be rude in your comments and avoid posting a comment that has no foundation based on your own experience using the service I work for.

Thank you all.

Question. What are you doing Dan to make this a better experience for your customer who is clearly unhappy with an issue? Is she just stuck with a Chaturbate profile template that doesn't properly work on the most used browser. It is unusable. Are you going to make her a new one? Or try to fix the current one? Customers are probably going to have the same issue. It will probably chase people away which can hurt OP financialy.

I see you are explaining why... But I'm not seeing anythinh being done to give a better experience with your services.

Or are you going to refund?

Question. What are you doing Dan to make this a better experience for your customer who is clearly unhappy with an issue? Is she just stuck with a Chaturbate profile template that doesn't properly work on the most used browser. It is unusable. Are you going to make her a new one? Or try to fix the current one? Customers are probably going to have the same issue. It will probably chase people away which can hurt OP financialy.

I see you are explaining why... But I'm not seeing anythinh being done to give a better experience with your services.

Or are you going to refund?

Hi @AudriTwo those are very good questions and here is my input on this matter.

1. What are you doing Dan to make this a better experience for your customer who is clearly unhappy with an issue?
- already contacted @brattysophia with a pm / in the PM I've also asked if she sent a request for refund (because we didn't receive it)
2. Is she just stuck with a Chaturbate profile template that doesn't properly work on the most used browser.
- no, she has access to other 157 Chaturbate templates from 3 ranges so she can choose any other design if one is "broken". With 20USD she can save up to 10 CB designs but access 157. The user is still active on our platform .
3. Are you going to make her a new one?
- we do offer remote assistance and step-by-step support. But we did not receive any request for assistance. If the user is requesting a tailored design, we are more than happy to provide.
4. Or try to fix the current one?
- already answered and the issue is that from our end is nothing we can fix. The template is using PNG images, all major browsers support this image type. Fixed, changing the image url path so the CB proxy will take some time until serves the image from cache.
5. Customers are probably going to have the same issue.
- yes the issue will persists until Chaturbate is fixing their proxy image for Chrome browsers. The other browsers have no issue. Images served via Chaturbate proxy using Firefox or any other browser don't render with issues.
6. It will probably chase people away which can hurt OP financialy.
- indeed, and our goal as a service is for the webcam performer who uses our templates is to make money.
We have no interest in selling "broken" templates because it effects our collaborator (the model) and also our service.

What action I will take?
I will contact Chaturbate support and ask if they have other suggestions or if they can fix this issue which occurred 2 or 3 months ago when they update their platform (better reference, when they tested the full page video player with transparent bio)
So yes, we do all our best to make everyone happy even if some of them throw dirt on our service.

I hope I was pretty clear on our course of action and I do apologize if I am not able to satisfy everyone's needs.
Indeed errors, bugs, issues might occur, a server is down, an image is not properly hosted, a cron update... But we did our best to solve them all successfully and we had no major complains we could not handle professionally and respectfully.

Update:
Currently on my Chaturbate bio the same "broken" template is installed (top one) and i use Chrome browser.
If anyone sees issue please comment with a screenshot (helps us investigate and debug)
Thank you

Reactions: AudriTwo
And message sent to CB support
Hello there,
My name is Dan Nita, registered member of Chaturbate website (redglove - username).

I manage a service named Camgirl Live Editor who provides fully editable bio designs for Chaturbate registered users (models bios).
A few days ago we had (through email contact form) complains about our service and poor quality of the PNG image files (used as graphic component of the Bio design).

We know that on Chaturbate platform images are rendered and served via proxy and here might be the issue.

Outside Chaturbate platform using Chrome browser the png image files are awesome, no issue, once the design is installed on Chaturbate Bio the png images are not rendered correctly.

I've added links to 2 printscreens form a user who notified us about this issue

1. The screenshot is showing the design rendering images correctly (the template is not installed on Chaturbate)
https://s26.postimg.org/m2bhvghk9/correct.png

2. This screenshot is showing the design installed on Chaturbate Bio
https://s26.postimg.org/qcq5r1mnd/actual.png

Please can you guys advice how to fix this issue from our end because upon numerous tests and further investigation of this particular problem we could not find anything wrong with our service.
All templates are showing the designs (and all graphic components) correctly outside Chaturbate platform and bad rendering when templates are installed on Chaturbate Bio.

Is it possible that CB developers fix this proxy image issue for Chrome browser (which I believe it serves graphic resources from cache - most probably the reason for this so called bug).

Upon several tests with other known browsers (Firefox (even latest release), Opera browser the images are ok, no fuzzy or weird rendering)

Clearing the Chrome browser's cache, residual resources is a temporary fix as upon refresh of the page, the problem comes back again.

I will be happy to assist in any way I can to offer the best experience a user can have of our service and Chaturbate platform.

Best regards,
Dan Nita aka redglove

If we receive a message or any information which is useful we will make it public .

Reactions: AudriTwo
yes the issue will persists until Chaturbate is fixing their proxy image for Chrome browsers. The other browsers have no issue. Images served via Chaturbate proxy using Firefox or any other browser don't render with issues.

Your templates DO NOT WORK on Chrome

I will contact Chaturbate support and ask if they have other suggestions or if they can fix this issue which occurred 2 or 3 months ago when they update their platform (better reference, when they tested the full page video player with transparent bio)
So yes, we do all our best to make everyone happy even if some of them throw dirt on our service.

You KNEW they didnt work for several months now, and continued to sell them. If me telling everyone the facts is throwing dirt, so be it.

Indeed I feel a bit offended by your attitude but again, its understandable (your point of view, we are to be blame) and not the CB proxy.

You sold me a product that was supposed to work on chaturbate, and IT DOES NOT. I didnt buy the CB package so that I can look at the pretty template on some other site I BOUGHT IT FOR CB! If it does NOT work on CB, what use is a CB profile builder? How can you not see this?

I never would have bought a Chaturpate profile package if I knew that the profiles didnt work on Chaturbate? Why would I?

Indeed I feel a bit offended by your attitude

You sold me something that doesnt work, and you knew it doesnt work, and YOU are offended? Im fucking offended as a customer that did not get what they paid for, and the person that sold it to me blames it on someone else. I dont give a shit whos fault it is, it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!! You sold me something that doesnt work!

What do you call someone that knowingly sells products that do not work? I call them a scammer.
I also call you a liar.

I use Chrome browser too, even made a video with the template working 100%, I don't think my Chrome browser is more special than yours.

I will contact Chaturbate support and ask if they have other suggestions or if they can fix this issue which occurred 2 or 3 months ago when they update their platform (better reference, when they tested the full page video player with transparent bio

If everything is working just fine, why are you contacting CB about a problem?

You KNOW you are misleading people, you know your templates do not work on CB. You can link to all sorts of other places showing the template working, BUT THEY DONT WORK ON CHATURBATE!

I have done my job and informed the public. You can keep the $20 I paid you for your broken product. If you are so desperate for a few bucks that youll sell a broken product, you must need the cash.
I am done arguing with you, and anyone that takes the time to read through all of this can see the truth.

I have done my job and informed the public. You can keep the $20 I paid you for your broken product. If you are so desperate for a few bucks that youll sell a broken product, you must need the cash.
I am done arguing with you, and anyone that takes the time to read through all of this can see the truth.

wow sophia. no need for that. he offered a refund...

I honestly do not care about the refund. I cant get back the many hours I spent trying to fix the issue and I feel like he is scamming people by selling a broken product, and when you complain about his product he lies and becomes insulting. In his letter he wrote to chaturbate he finally admits everything I have been saying.

Hello there,
My name is Dan Nita, registered member of Chaturbate website (redglove - username).

I manage a service named Camgirl Live Editor who provides fully editable bio designs for Chaturbate registered users (models bios).
A few days ago we had (through email contact form) complains about our service and poor quality of the PNG image files (used as graphic component of the Bio design).

We know that on Chaturbate platform images are rendered and served via proxy and here might be the issue.

Outside Chaturbate platform using Chrome browser the png image files are awesome, no issue, once the design is installed on Chaturbate Bio the png images are not rendered correctly.

I've added links to 2 printscreens form a user who notified us about this issue

1. The screenshot is showing the design rendering images correctly (the template is not installed on Chaturbate)
https://s26.postimg.org/m2bhvghk9/correct.png

2. This screenshot is showing the design installed on Chaturbate Bio
https://s26.postimg.org/qcq5r1mnd/actual.png

Please can you guys advice how to fix this issue from our end because upon numerous tests and further investigation of this particular problem we could not find anything wrong with our service.
All templates are showing the designs (and all graphic components) correctly outside Chaturbate platform and bad rendering when templates are installed on Chaturbate Bio.

Is it possible that CB developers fix this proxy image issue for Chrome browser (which I believe it serves graphic resources from cache - most probably the reason for this so called bug).

Upon several tests with other known browsers (Firefox (even latest release), Opera browser the images are ok, no fuzzy or weird rendering)

Clearing the Chrome browser's cache, residual resources is a temporary fix as upon refresh of the page, the problem comes back again.

I will be happy to assist in any way I can to offer the best experience a user can have of our service and Chaturbate platform.

Best regards,
Dan Nita aka redglove

But when I say the same thing....

I used to work as a web designer and developer. I often worked on sites for clients whose offices were stuck running software that was many versions behind. Should the clients have upgraded to a browser that wasn't a decade old? Yes, probably. Maybe you could say it was their fault or the fault of their browser or their company that a site I designed to modern standards would be broken when they tried to use it, except that my job was to deliver them a product that worked for them, and that included working around limitations that they couldn't or wouldn't change. If I stuck them with a technically perfect website that worked great in Chrome and Firefox but looked like garbage for them on IE6, and told them tough shit and that the only thing I could do would be to suggest to their IT guys to upgrade everything... I would not have done my job, and I'd expect to get fired.

Yes, Dan, Chaturbate should probably fix their proxy. However, knowing that Chaturbate has this issue and failing to adapt your product for the limitation, or at least warn people more carefully really does amount to selling a broken product. It's not Chaturbate's responsibility to fix their proxy so that your third party templates will work. While informing them of the problem is certainly a hopeful action to take, you also need to fix your product instead of waiting around and passing the buck. It's your responsibility to deliver a product that works for your client in common browsers despite limitations you may face. It seems like you're not doing that to me.

(BTW, your bio template is indeed broken for me in Chrome after one refresh. I also can't see any reason you couldn't be using JPGs for that particular template, since I didn't see any functional transparency even on first viewing, so there's your solution right there. Resaving a few images is probably much easier than dealing with this thread...)

There are plenty of good Bio / Profile creators on Chaturbate & advertise on twitter etc. It really depends what you're after & looking at their past work to what you like.

https://twitter.com/SusieQxXx69

https://twitter.com/LiviVenus

Just to name a few.

right, but they're all going to have the same issue with transparent PNG on CB. Because CB has a bug with transparent PNGs.

Your templates DO NOT WORK on Chrome.

If they were broken in chrome; they wouldn't look right on the Camgirl Live Editor website. Just they do look right in chrome on Camgirl Live Editor, and they look right on all the other cam sites Camgirl Live Editor supports.

The only place they look wrong is on CB, due to a bug on CB.

fix your templates that you know are broken.

There nothing for him to fix; CB needs to fix their proxy.

okay so im confused. what were you hoping for in this thread? any sort of solution? not trying to be like this... but other then to drag someone? i understand your frustration, but dan is trying to do right in the end after being point out. he should discontinue these templates until cb fixes it's stuff.

okay so im confused. what were you hoping for in this thread? any sort of solution? not trying to be like this... but other then to drag someone? i understand your frustration, but dan is trying to do right in the end after being point out. he should discontinue these templates until cb fixes it's stuff.

To warn other people that his chaturbate templates do not work on chaturbate, on chrome. (Chrome happens to be the most used internet browser in the world)

I wasted my money and more importantly my time on his website, this is me trying to protect other people.

To warn other people that his chaturbate templates do not work on chaturbate, on chrome. (Chrome happens to be the most used internet browser in the world)

I wasted my money and more importantly my time on his website, this is me trying to protect other people.
i understand that. and thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention.

But you can still get your money back? I don't understand. it seems like dan is agreeing with you something is wrong and is working to get to the bottom of this. he was 100% transparent with you even though he got a little defensive. he seems like he is trying to make things right. idk i think it's better to look for solutions and fixing the current problems instead of trashing one another.

:h:

Great news from Chaturbate's support staff. I do apologize if the content of the conversation is subject to privacy (maybe I shouldn't add the print screen for public view) but it seams a recorded video or any other effort to clean the dirt trowed at us its not enough.

screenshot-mail.google.com-2017-12-01-11-06-49-358.jpeg

dexdesign2002 its my personal email address

@AmberCutie - In this context I would like to request a modification (of the title) or total removal of this topic which is defamatory and abusive towards myself as an individual and the service I manage.

Thank you.

Great news from Chaturbate's support staff. I do apologize if the content of the conversation is subject to privacy (maybe I shouldn't add the print screen for public view) but it seams a recorded video or any other effort to clean the dirt trowed at us its not enough.

View attachment 73620

dexdesign2002 its my personal email address

@AmberCutie - In this context I would like to request a modification (of the title) or total removal of this topic which is defamatory and abusive towards myself as an individual and the service I manage.

Thank you.

@brattysophia was angry (understandably, in my opinion), but she wasn't wrong and didn't lie, and your response was unprofessional as well. Enough so that I came out of my hidey hole to respond, because you offended my sensibilities as someone who has been in a similar line of work in the past. You got lucky that Chaturbate was both willing and able to fix the problem that affected your service. It could have happened sooner if you'd focused on solving the problem one way or another instead of blaming everyone else involved and being stubborn and rude when you admitted that you'd known about the issue for awhile.

Next time, when the problem isn't so easily fixed or a site won't cooperate given they have no obligation to do so, how will you react? Any site you design for could go ahead and redesign their profile pages and break every one of your templates, which is a risk you knowingly take building on top of something you don't have control of. Will you again respond "not my problem, my files work fine everywhere else, wait for them to fix it" or will you work hard to find a solution to make things easier on your customers, supposedly the entire purpose of the product and service you provide?

If anything was defamatory towards your service in this thread, it was your attitude. You can correct that not by asking for the thread to be deleted, but by making things right with Sophia (I don't think I see an apology to her anywhere in this thread) and doing better in the future.

@brattysophia was angry (understandably, in my opinion), but she wasn't wrong and didn't lie, and your response was unprofessional as well. Enough so that I came out of my hidey hole to respond, because you offended my sensibilities as someone who has been in a similar line of work in the past. You got lucky that Chaturbate was both willing and able to fix the problem that affected your service. It could have happened sooner if you'd focused on solving the problem one way or another instead of blaming everyone else involved and being stubborn and rude when you admitted that you'd known about the issue for awhile.

Next time, when the problem isn't so easily fixed or a site won't cooperate given they have no obligation to do so, how will you react? Any site you design for could go ahead and redesign their profile pages and break every one of your templates, which is a risk you knowingly take building on top of something you don't have control of. Will you again respond "not my problem, my files work fine everywhere else, wait for them to fix it" or will you work hard to find a solution to make things easier on your customers, supposedly the entire purpose of the product and service you provide?

If anything was defamatory towards your service in this thread, it was your attitude. You can correct that not by asking for the thread to be deleted, but by making things right with Sophia (I don't think I see an apology to her anywhere in this thread) and doing better in the future.

I agree with you, I should of manage this situation more polite (without feeling personally attacked, called a liar, scammer or whatever) but I'm human too (and some of you seam that is not important at all), I don't go to model's room and say she is fat and ugly and she might want to do some sports to lose weight don't I ?!

Regarding the apologize you don't see ... does PM's count?
Hi Sophia,
I'm sorry for your frustration and I/ we don't want to be the ones who cause it.

I've searched our email conversations and I could not find your request for refund.
If you did asked for refund, could you please make a forward of that email ?
Maybe I missed it and I'm sorry.

Don't get me wrong, personally I am not upset with you, you had a bad experience and you've chosen to release your frustration on ACF, its ok, but I would like to find a way to make things work better and not to increase your bad experience

I've had and still have all intentions to make things better and work smoothly for both the webcam performer and service.
Why did I not get involved sooner?
Because I use Chrome browser too and from 5k registered members currently on Camgirl Live Editor only 4 reported this issue, one of them even found a fix (suggestion) which we've posted it in public forum (anyone can access it freely - look at the date, when it was posted and how often I did update the topic)
I know I'm not always right but I do know that all my efforts are driven to assist and support as best as I can, in response I receive a topic like this one.

@brattysophia is a nice person I'm sure of that, as mentioned before I do understand her frustration but I'm human too, limited by knowledge and experience.
Why I didn't followup @brattysophia 's email assistance is because at that moment she terminated all communication, I assumed the problem was solved . Impossible for me investigate and solve an issue which I can not encounter, detect or see...

We have the Assistance page (aside the contact form), the user didn't contact us to solve the problem using the printscreens like she did on ACF

Furthermore, the model emailed that it worked following our suggestion to clean their browser cache with CCLeaner (a restart of the browser was required and not a refresh of the page).
- how the same template can both work and not work in the same browser, used by the same user, same resources?! Isn't that a bit confusing? Seams impossible ?

So yes, I was led to believe the issue was solved but it seamed it didn't.

Well... Happy Holidays to you all and Happy National Day for all romanians :)

@brattysophia I officially apologize for this inconvenience and I am sorry that my assistance caused you a lot of frustration - wasted time
If you want to terminate your account (still active from what I know) I can help you make a template backup (to download/save on your laptop/pc if necessary) and close your account.

Everyone can enjoy a beautiful weekend.

I agree with you, I should of manage this situation more polite (without feeling personally attacked, called a liar, scammer or whatever) but I'm human too (and some of you seam that is not important at all), I don't go to model's room and say she is fat and ugly and she might want to do some sports to lose weight don't I ?!

This sums up your level of professionalism pretty well.

Reactions: Dan N
Status
Not open for further replies.