AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Boobies vs LiL' Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexLady said:
Oh fuck Jeppaz, learn to read.

If I couldn't read, I'd have missed the fact that the majority of your posts are venomous, self-righteous rants.

Feel free to point out where I've posted anything remotely on the same level as this

AlexLady said:
If you want me to take it your way, I'll just say it's probably a lie that you've had a girlfriend, let alone multiple. If you have had a girlfriend, I'd be they were fat; after all, if they weren't they'd date anyone better than you.

and again you claim I insult people
AlexLady said:
it makes you feel special via using insults as if it makes people upset without realizing you're just a useless troll.

C'mon, bring out these "insults" you claim I use.

My sincere suggestion is you take a look at the things you post, be civil to other people, quit with the personal attacks, and accept that not everyone agrees with you.

No matter how diplomatically I try to respond to your posts you always find some way to respond with something nasty.

Either way, if you think I'm the only one who notices your posts are almost always angry, hateful diatribes then you're sorely mistaken.

Also, I notice you didn't respond to Karmel's post showing a large number of models don't consider me a "troll" as you claim. Why not? She showed evidence, you never do. You just make broad, unsupported statements.

I dunno if you're :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk: or just plain ol' batshit crazy. Either way, bugger off.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Wait. Ok.

I came into this thread and posted my opinion/advice on one thing, after people had posted their opinion/advice on the same thing.

Then, rather than being on topic or stating your opinion, mine was attacked. You said that you knew by now that I stick by what I say, yet you continued to try to poke at it as if I should agree with -you.- If you knew by now that I stick to what I say, why argue with me? Because you want to argue? That's obvious.

Now the thread was once again back on topic, and it's off topic again because of you.

And you can't see how that's trolling..? Intentionally leading a thread which had gotten out of a slump back into one is pretty fucked up.

Do you want this to stay off topic? It sure seems like it.

I do believe I have the smallest breasts on MFC (quite possibly the same as KellyHeart or even less) and there is something that truly bothers me about being on MFC with small basically nonexistent breasts.

People constantly come at with me with this 'I need to make this girl feel better about her body' attitude. I get comments like 'i hope you love your breasts' or 'are you proud of your breasts? I love them, I'm just wondering.' or 'are you loving your breasts today?' I love my body, I love my breasts. I wish they were just slightly bigger, but it really pains me that people come in my room with this expectation of 'oh she doesn't have any breasts at all, she must be so upset.' It's extremely narrowminded and I'm not kidding when I get a comment like this at least once a day. People think they are saying something nice, but they really aren't.

So many people that come into my room must be spoiled on huge breasts because I take a serious blunt force trauma to the head every night about it. Just people's attitudes alone make me want breast implants, but I don't want to do that to my body no matter how safe it is. (For the record I fucking love implants and that we have this option in our world.)

Actually you know what, can I just call up Leo and ask him to put a word filter in my room that instabans people when they try to type '12 year old boy'? That would be fucking amazeballs.

AlexLady said:
Wait. Ok.

I came into this thread and posted my opinion/advice on one thing, after people had posted their opinion/advice on the same thing.

Then, rather than being on topic or stating your opinion, mine was attacked. You said that you knew by now that I stick by what I say, yet you continued to try to poke at it as if I should agree with -you.- If you knew by now that I stick to what I say, why argue with me? Because you want to argue? That's obvious.

Now the thread was once again back on topic, and it's off topic again because of you.

And you can't see how that's trolling..? Intentionally leading a thread which had gotten out of a slump back into one is pretty fucked up.

Do you want this to stay off topic? It sure seems like it.
For the mere fact that you make hypocritical posts like this, and are completely combative with your public posts, you're currently on time out. And if you were confused about why suddenly you were under scrutiny it's because of the quote below.
AlexLady said:
So you're assuming she's insecure? That's so nice of you. You're such a good person and friend.

Don't pretend it upsets you that people post off-topic when it's your ridiculous arguments that prompt them to do so. You post with such argumentative and condescending tone most of the time that your personal agendas are obvious. Enough already.

Bocefish said:
Doesn't everybody? :mrgreen:
How would you know? The local authority (----->
0r8PA.jpg
) asserts that you CANNOT KNOW if you're looking at boobs or silicon covered in skin!

It's like agnosticism...it is impossible to know one way or the other.

Agnostitism.

I officially approve of where KarmelKiss has taken this thread. :D

On another note, maybe it's because I've never really felt particularly attractive (I was never the cute guy growing up, and while I'm pretty sure the girls I went out with thought I was attractive, what probably originally got their attention was my personality and mind), but even growing up I seemed to see beauty where others didn't and recognized that beauty came in many forms, not just based on some single ideal that some people were closer to than others. Being on MFC has reminded me that not everyone sees the world the way I do, as evidenced by the people who get on and seem to only see the "ugly" parts of people, and then (and this is really bizarre to me) feel the need to comment on them.

Years ago, I had a co-worker who mentioned a regular customer saying something to her to the effect of "you're really beautiful even though you're a big girl" and told me that if I was ever thinking of saying anything like that to someone, to just not. I was torn by her saying this, because I thought she was really beautiful and perceived that she didn't necessarily see this about herself, and had considered saying something (hopefully with more tact than the customer did) because I felt a need to recognize this beauty that I saw.

I mention this because of EvaLee's post about what I'll call "pity compliments." I suspect there are some people who really do say things because they feel like they need to make someone "feel better" about themselves, but I would hope that sometimes it's because someone sees something beautiful, and wants to communicate how much beauty they see in something that maybe others don't see (especially since we're so often terrible at recognizing our own beauty). I don't feel like my words are doing justice to what I'm trying to say, but know that, at least for some of us, when we say something is beautiful or we compliment a part or all of a person (whether physical or more abstract) we really deeply believe what we're saying, and say it because we think that recognition needs to be shared out in the world.

It's too easy to miss all the beautiful things in the world, and yet it seems like it ought to be simple enough to say something when we do see it. Why do we often find it so hard to share the beauty we see?

inkydoo said:
I officially approve of where KarmelKiss has taken this thread. :D

On another note, maybe it's because I've never really felt particularly attractive (I was never the cute guy growing up, and while I'm pretty sure the girls I went out with thought I was attractive, what probably originally got their attention was my personality and mind), but even growing up I seemed to see beauty where others didn't and recognized that beauty came in many forms, not just based on some single ideal that some people were closer to than others. Being on MFC has reminded me that not everyone sees the world the way I do, as evidenced by the people who get on and seem to only see the "ugly" parts of people, and then (and this is really bizarre to me) feel the need to comment on them.

Years ago, I had a co-worker who mentioned a regular customer saying something to her to the effect of "you're really beautiful even though you're a big girl" and told me that if I was ever thinking of saying anything like that to someone, to just not. I was torn by her saying this, because I thought she was really beautiful and perceived that she didn't necessarily see this about herself, and had considered saying something (hopefully with more tact than the customer did) because I felt a need to recognize this beauty that I saw.

I mention this because of EvaLee's post about what I'll call "pity compliments." I suspect there are some people who really do say things because they feel like they need to make someone "feel better" about themselves, but I would hope that sometimes it's because someone sees something beautiful, and wants to communicate how much beauty they see in something that maybe others don't see (especially since we're so often terrible at recognizing our own beauty). I don't feel like my words are doing justice to what I'm trying to say, but know that, at least for some of us, when we say something is beautiful or we compliment a part or all of a person (whether physical or more abstract) we really deeply believe what we're saying, and say it because we think that recognition needs to be shared out in the world.

It's too easy to miss all the beautiful things in the world, and yet it seems like it ought to be simple enough to say something when we do see it. Why do we often find it so hard to share the beauty we see?

Well said indeed inky. Pity ''compliments'' are ultimately an insult, but usually a way to make the speaker feel that they did something "good" for somebody else. I also believe this goes both ways. The people who bizarrely feel the need to comment on something they find unattractive are at least some of the time doing it not because they actually think the person is unattractive, rather, because some other unrelated thing is motivating them to say it (anger, frustration, bitterness, etc). It's like holding up a big sign that says "I have issues that I'm imposing on you!"

I guess what I'm saying is it's all about personal insight. The better you know yourself the more easily you can understand people, and therefore see beauty where others might not.

And for the record, your post is one of the most deeply beautiful things I've ever heard from a man. And that in itself is sexy as hell.

Inky, I think the problem lies not in the complement, itself, but in pointing out a perceived flaw. To use your example: rather than tell a bigger girl she is beautiful despite her size, just tell her she's beautiful. Adding that last little bit pointing out she's overweight serves as a way to let her know that she's still below a certain perceived status. To exaggerate, it's like saying, "You're trash, but you're top of the heap." It's the same as saying a chick does something really well- "for a girl."
"Nice throw, for a girl."
"Nice shot, for a girl."
"Nice catch, for a girl."
"Nice ass, for a....WAIT!" :lol:

But do you see what I'm trying to say?

And I can fully relate to your recognition of unconventional beauty.

I like all boobs...But I have to be with Cassidy on this one...I LOVE big fake boobs.

But just for shits and giggles here is a pic of me natural. (Its the only one I can find on my computer right now)

Attachments

• Natural Boobs.jpg
    Natural Boobs.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 299
I can appreciate a pair of breasts in any size. I venture into a model's room for personality, interaction, music and appearance, but I won't go into a model's room and say "boobs are too big/too small... NEXT!" To put it into perspective, two models on my fav's list are EvaLee and AmberCutie, and their breast sizes are as different as black and white.

I'll be honest and say that I prefer natural breasts, but fake breasts on a woman can look good as long as they match her body size. I don't like the "tits on a stick" look where a woman has giant DDs on a size 0 frame.

I've enjoyed looking at every single pair of breasts in this thread. Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful mounds of love with us. :-D

ETA: All models who've posted boobies in this thread, I've clicked on your profiles to Rate & Admire if I haven't previously.

ok since elay posted a pic of her lil boobies ..next has to be big right...

uhmm..ok.. sorry lyls... haha ..im partial to my name being drawn on boobies....

lyljeric.jpg

KarmelKiss said:
:think: I feel like this thread is lacking some Moobies...anyone care to indulge me? :lol:

I nominate Jupiter :clap:

KarmelKiss said:
:think: I feel like this thread is lacking some Moobies...anyone care to indulge me? :lol:

How's this?

Attachments

• 123 - cow tits.jpg
    123 - cow tits.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 251
KarmelKiss said:
JerMajesty said:
KarmelKiss said:

I nominate Jupiter :clap:
If you nominate, you have to participate! Go!

ok..dunno if this counts...as my side moobs are half underwater...and a lil bit covered... but what the hell...fuck it haha..

guys... you may have to avert yo eyes... :lol:

355145e2.jpg

JerMajesty said:
ok..dunno if this counts...as my side moobs are half underwater...and a lil bit covered... but what the hell...fuck it haha..

guys... you may have to avert yo eyes... :lol:

Dude, the forum gives you 10 minutes to edit your own posts. Use the time wisely... :-D

I will give ya props for having the huevos to post that pic, though.

Some posts ago KarmelKiss stopped, asked for directions and took this thread on a wonderful ride. Now just 17 posts later, someone pushed her out of the way and here we are on some back wood road to Deliverance or some shit. WTF? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.