AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Boobies vs LiL' Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
Lets consider the yin and yang of boobs, shall we?
(Lots of boobies on the brain around here, it seems...)
:downtown: (boobs, bb!)​
Women with Big Tits...

can get a taxi on the worst days
have men give them the best seats on a bus.
have a neat place to carry spare change
have always been the center of the arts (art)
make jogging a spectator sport
can keep a magazine dry while laying in the tub
have more negotiating power (with men shorter than them)
usually can find leftover popcorn after a movie
can always carry a little extra cash
always float better
know where to look first for lost earrings
rarely lack for a slow dance partner
have a place to set their glasses when sitting in an armless recliner
never have to buy a car with airbags
have a place to carry a extra beer

Women with Little Tits...

don't cause a traffic accident every time they bend over in public
always look younger
find that dribbled food makes it to the napkin on their lap
can always see their toes and shoes
can sleep on their stomachs
have no trouble sliding behind the wheel of small cars
know that people can read the entire message on their T-shirts
know that everything more than a handful is wasted
can come late to a theater and not disrupt an entire aisle
can take aerobic class without running the risk of knocking themselves out
never be accused of having implants.

http://www.joke-archives.com/adult/bigtitsvslittletits.html

It seems that both sizes certainly have their virtues!
:hello2:
barbie-boobs.jpg

"B is for Breasts Of which ladies have two; Once prized for the function, Now for the view."
Robert Paul Smith

Reactions: NnnerdGirl
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:

Anyone who thinks more than a handful is a waste lacks imagination. ;)

That being said, there isn't a tit I don't love and cherish.

lordmagellan said:

That being said, there isn't a tit I don't love and cherish.

SOOOOO many times I have wanted to trade boobies for just a day!
:-D

metabolism-metabolism-amount-food-small-boobs-big-boobs-demotivational-posters-1299065118.jpg

lordmagellan said:

Ah! Exactly. I get the best of both worlds, though. I've always loved my own boobs even though they aren't huge (large B, small C), but my girlfriend on the other hand has... well, her newest bra is size "G". I didn't even know that existed.

I must admit, though, that after being with her for four years come November, I don't think I'd be able to get off to anything much smaller. :)

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    540.8 KB · Views: 560
BluexDakota said:
lordmagellan said:

Ah! Exactly. I get the best of both worlds, though. I've always loved my own boobs even though they aren't huge (large B, small C), but my girlfriend on the other hand has... well, her newest bra is size "G". I didn't even know that existed.

I must admit, though, that after being with her for four years come November, I don't think I'd be able to get off to anything much smaller. :)
I don't like envy. Damn you for making me feel it.

But thank you for sharing! :thumbleft:

Reactions: BlueViolet
BluexDakota said:
my girlfriend on the other hand has... well, her newest bra is size "G". I didn't even know that existed.

That's really odd to me coming from a woman.

I won't lie saying that big bewbies won't get my attention quicker, but as far as intimacy goes... it's all about the sensitivity. I will admit that I have somewhat of a nipple fetish - the bigger the better to play with.

Bocefish said:
BluexDakota said:
my girlfriend on the other hand has... well, her newest bra is size "G". I didn't even know that existed.

That's really odd to me coming from a woman.

I won't lie saying that big bewbies won't get my attention quicker, but as far as intimacy goes... it's all about the sensitivity. I will admit that I have somewhat of a nipple fetish - the bigger the better to play with.

What do you mean exactly? One of my biggest fetishes is large breasts, anything to do with them, but I'm not so much about the size of the nipple so much as the overall size of the breast itself. I'm not sensitive at all on my chest, whereas I've gotten my girlfriend off on accident once because I had been using my mouth on one of her nipples and I accidently brushed my leg against her clit when I was changing breasts.

So I'm not really sure what you meant about the sensitivity thing as I'm not sure the average sensitivity in relation to the size of ones breasts. I really don't care for my breasts being involved because it doesn't affect me much whereas my girlfriend can't have sex without her breasts being a major focus point.

BluexDakota said:
I'm not really sure what you meant about the sensitivity thing as I'm not sure the average sensitivity in relation to the size of ones breasts.

Regardless of size, all breasts basically have the same nerve endings. I'm no physician, but concentrating those sensitive nerve endings in a smaller area could increase sensitivity. That theory flew out the window with a couple gfs because they could cum with mere nipple play. :whistle:

BluexDakota said:
I really don't care for my breasts being involved because it doesn't affect me much whereas my girlfriend can't have sex without her breasts being a major focus point.

Everyone is different, but I'd be willing to bet that when you orgasm... your nipples are as erect as if you were in -40 freezer.

Bocefish said:
BluexDakota said:
I'm not really sure what you meant about the sensitivity thing as I'm not sure the average sensitivity in relation to the size of ones breasts.

Regardless of size, all breasts basically have the same nerve endings. I'm no physician, but concentrating those sensitive nerve endings in a smaller area could increase sensitivity. That theory flew out the window with a couple gfs because they could cum with mere nipple play. :whistle:

BluexDakota said:
I really don't care for my breasts being involved because it doesn't affect me much whereas my girlfriend can't have sex without her breasts being a major focus point.

Everyone is different, but I'd be willing to bet that when you orgasm... your nipples are as erect as if you were in -40 freezer.

But just because my nipples are erect doesn't mean I care for them to even be touched or that they are even sensitive. Nipples being erect has nothing to do with their sensitivity, it's just a physical reaction that happens when your body is turned on. My question was that I wasn't sure why you would say that my statement was odd "coming from a woman" which I didn't understand.

BluexDakota said:
But just because my nipples are erect doesn't mean I care for them to even be touched or that they are even sensitive. Nipples being erect has nothing to do with their sensitivity, it's just a physical reaction that happens when your body is turned on. My question was that I wasn't sure why you would say that my statement was odd "coming from a woman" which I didn't understand.

Because that is the same way I feel about my nipples.

Bocefish said:
Mine don't. :( Mine rarely get hard unless I'm either so cold I'm turning blue or they've been pulled on really, really hard to the point that it makes me tear up. Granted, mine lost almost all sensation completely after menopause so these days I can usually only feel them if they're hurting and they have zero sensation the rest of the time.

I've had gfs who varied in size from quite flat to gi-fucking-normous. After hours of hands-on research, I have concluded that they're all fun to put in your mouth. I have never found that one type is more sensitive than the other, it's more about what stimulates the individual girl. The best part about boobies is they come in all different shapes and sizes. It's like Christmas morning to see a new pair of boobs unveiled. If all boobs were the same, they wouldn't be so captivating!

I had a small tits vs. big tits discussion with the members in my room last night. I was talking about how I really want to get implants once I have enough money and everyone was trying to discourage me. I really don't know why; I have A's even though I'm not suuuper skinny, so I think my tits are way too small.
But those guys were really making an effort trying to tell me that I shouldn't get surgery because they liked my breasts the way they are. That's what exboyfriends of mine used to do, too. But I'm sure most of them weren't serious, they were just trying to be nice.
I just think I'm not skinny enough to have such small boobs, you know.....

Lily90x said:
I had a small tits vs. big tits discussion with the members in my room last night. I was talking about how I really want to get implants once I have enough money and everyone was trying to discourage me. I really don't know why; I have A's even though I'm not suuuper skinny, so I think my tits are way too small.
But those guys were really making an effort trying to tell me that I shouldn't get surgery because they liked my breasts the way they are. That's what exboyfriends of mine used to do, too. But I'm sure most of them weren't serious, they were just trying to be nice.

Looking at your profile pics, your breasts look great from what I can see.

In my experience, more often than not, they look worse after implants than before, especially if you go more than a single cup size larger. I've found a page of before and after photos where you can look at various before and after sizes that I think demonstrates what I'm talking about.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Lily90x said:
I had a small tits vs. big tits discussion with the members in my room last night. I was talking about how I really want to get implants once I have enough money and everyone was trying to discourage me. I really don't know why;

Your body is almost always the first thing that draws members in. Anytime you talk about changing it, the fellas who picked you out of 5000 are going to be against it. If "they were just being nice" they would hit next model. I'm sure they are sincere.

JoleneJolene said:
Lily90x said:
I had a small tits vs. big tits discussion with the members in my room last night. I was talking about how I really want to get implants once I have enough money and everyone was trying to discourage me. I really don't know why;

Your body is almost always the first thing that draws members in. Anytime you talk about changing it, the fellas who picked you out of 5000 are going to be against it. If "they were just being nice" they would hit next model. I'm sure they are sincere.
What she said. Let me give you a perfect recent example of this:

A model who's been around for no more than 6 months was doing pretty well with her B-small C cup tits. She had openly talked about wanting to get a boob job, but her regulars told her no. And as someone who's not a regular but had seen her topless before, I'd say she didn't need one either. Well, she wanted it so bad that she just did it 2 months ago. Went to a DD cup. And from what I could tell, she lost maybe half of her regulars.

It didn't help that her boob job was just obscene looking when she first revealed them. They weren't fully healed yet but she was so excited about them that she had to show them off. They were still swollen and had the antiseptic stain around the nipples. I actually called them the fakest looking tits on MFC. As a side note, she was then seen faking a cum in public chat and I called her the fakest model on MFC (which is saying something with the number of models on the site). They still don't look right on her 2 months later.

In short, it's your body and so it's your call. But you do run the risk of losing a lot of your fans by doing it, more so if the doctor does a poor job.

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
Lily90x said:

If the people wanted bigger breasts on the model they are watching they would go watch another model. If you do decide to get breast implants please remember most of them look bad when finished, so please pick your surgeon based on skill and not price. I am also a fan of small perky breasts so my opinion may be biased.

Lily90x said:

If you get it, it doesn't matter what they think. Your regulars think they own a a portion of your body. If you want to make that true, go for it, otherwise do what you want.

As for them looking bad the day of surgery, wtf would you expect? XD

They have to drop and fluff. The reason everyone tried to discourage you is because they're either uneducated, misinformed, think they own you, are concerned something will go wrong, think you'll want the "fake look" when they only want a specific look, or think implants are worse than natural for the same reasons people think organic is better than non-organic; because it's what they want to believe.

Sure, you'll loose fans, but you'll find fans who accept you for who you are, rather than for who they want you to be. That, and you'll find fans who like your body as it is post op/post tattoos/piercings/etc.

So if it's what you want, and you're sure about it, don't put their opinion over your own.

On topic:
As for big vs small... boobs are boobs. I'm a nipple person. Granted, larger breasts look better dressed, but naked they both look awesome.

AlexLady said:
The reason everyone tried to discourage you is because they're either uneducated, misinformed, think they own you, are concerned something will go wrong, think you'll want the "fake look" when they only want a specific look, or think implants are worse than natural for the same reasons people think organic is better than non-organic; because it's what they want to believe.

Wow, you really know what all those people are trying to say don't ya? Sure, some people may have meant it that way, but do you honestly think that there are some that were saying it because they meant it? Maybe they think that she looks perfect the way she is.

Sure, it's her body and she can chose to do what she wants but I'm in the strong belief that while everyone looks different, have different shapes and sizes there are also many others that are attracted to those qualities.

Please, don't put everyone who says something nice into the group of people that are out for themselves. You may find it hard to believe but there are nice and caring people in the world and some just happen to watch webcams.

Reactions: SNATCH
if you want boobies then get boobies, if you absolutely hate them they can always get taken out. It may cost you but its fixable. Its your body and some of us wouldn't think twice about a tattoo or whatnot, whats makes them any different.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
reggieholtz said:
AlexLady said:
The reason everyone tried to discourage you is because they're either uneducated, misinformed, think they own you, are concerned something will go wrong, think you'll want the "fake look" when they only want a specific look, or think implants are worse than natural for the same reasons people think organic is better than non-organic; because it's what they want to believe.

Wow, you really know what all those people are trying to say don't ya? Sure, some people may have meant it that way, but do you honestly think that there are some that were saying it because they meant it? Maybe they think that she looks perfect the way she is.

Sure, it's her body and she can chose to do what she wants but I'm in the strong belief that while everyone looks different, have different shapes and sizes there are also many others that are attracted to those qualities.

Please, don't put everyone who says something nice into the group of people that are out for themselves. You may find it hard to believe but there are nice and caring people in the world and some just happen to watch webcams.

:clap: What he said :clap:

Dont be so quick to lump people together, this is supposed to be a fun thread about boobies.

alexa7 said:
if you want boobies then get boobies, if you absolutely hate them they can always get taken out. It may cost you but its fixable. Its your body and some of us wouldn't think twice about a tattoo or whatnot, whats makes them any different.
Obviously, one is free to do what one wants to their own body, but implants are different from tattoos in a number of ways:
One is a surgical procedure, the other is not.
One costs thousands of dollars, the other (unless it's really extensive) does not.
Changing your mind after one involves another surgical procedure, the other does not.

While it's common enough to be relatively safe these days, there are real risks to getting implants (there are risks from getting a tattoo, but not nearly as probable or serious if you're at a reputable shop), and you shouldn't ignore them entirely.

JerMajesty said:
reggieholtz said:
AlexLady said:

:clap: What he said :clap:

Dont be so quick to lump people together, this is supposed to be a fun thread about boobies.

I agree, but please don't get Alex started about fake boobs, discussing implants with her is like discussing the ethics of abortion with a congregation of catholics :eek:bscene-hanged:

just let her do her thing and we'll all do our best to ignore it

I agree, but please don't get Alex started about fake boobs, discussing implants with her is like discussing the ethics of abortion with a congregation of catholics :eek:bscene-hanged:

lol...i dunno...somehow i get the hint of someone wanting, needing or getting a boob job...

but what do i know.. :-D

Jupiter551 said:

:lol: I couldn't help but laugh.

reggieholtz said:
AlexLady said:

Ok, I'll put you in the group of people who somehow think your opinion about other people's body matters more than their own.

And wait... I'm the one who turned this into a thread into an implant argument? Oh shit, I could have sworn I was the first person to actually support her. Shocking I know.

Reactions: VinnyGoGo
AlexLady said:
reggieholtz said:
AlexLady said:

Ok, I'll put you in the group of people who somehow think your opinion about other people's body matters more than their own.

And wait... I'm the one who turned this into a thread into an implant argument? Oh shit, I could have sworn I was the first person to actually support her. Shocking I know.

I am not trying to claim ownership of her body and I did not see anyone else either. She asked our opinions and we gave it. I am just supporting the body she has now with no modifications.

I am sure there are a lot of models on MFC with fake breasts who I would never suspect of having them. I have also seen women with what look like bad booby modifications to my untrained eyes near the top of page one so it should still be possible for a good model to make money with them.

The final decision will be hers as I think everyone would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.