AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why are men allowed to ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
I have been on SC for about 2 months. I am very White so White my skin color matched the paint on my walls so I had to repaint my bedroom. Every single day all day I have over 50 men asking me in public chat and private for raceplay. They also Beg me for it before they request a private show. When I ask them what kind of show are they expecting. I feel like 99.99% of the men that ask this truly think I would. and curious when did this even become a kink? I am so incredibly sick of this question all day long. And they will always enter the room and say. Your the Perfect Body Type to take this …… cock and I ban them instantly. Am I the only one getting these requests? Is it because they know I am new they think I would? I have reported so many I just hope someone on the other end can see what these guys are saying and they get banned for life. Is this not a violation on their end? They get to just go in a room and beg us to engage in race roleplay? Thank You for your thoughts in advance.

You are not the only one at all. I know they do it to me. I cant speak for others but I know I have seen other people complain about it. I just try to figure out how to deal with it the best way. Either immediatlely saying I dont do it and if they spring it on me in a pvt show I end the show. And report them if its against tos. I have only been on SC for 3 days and havent run into it there yet. I know on streamate they dont ban members really. At least I have never seen it in the 9 years I have been there. So I doubt any site really takes it seriously on the customers end. But raceplay is against the rules on some sites. So of course the model would get introuble but not the customers. So those of us that refuse to do it deal with the crap.

Hopefully thats helpful I feel like I rambled lol

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
You are not the only one at all. I know they do it to me. I cant speak for others but I know I have seen other people complain about it. I just try to figure out how to deal with it the best way. Either immediatlely saying I dont do it and if they spring it on me in a pvt show I end the show. And report them if its against tos. I have only been on SC for 3 days and havent run into it there yet. I know on streamate they dont ban members really. At least I have never seen it in the 9 years I have been there. So I doubt any site really takes it seriously on the customers end. But raceplay is against the rules on some sites. So of course the model would get introuble but not the customers. So those of us that refuse to do it deal with the crap.

Hopefully thats helpful I feel like I rambled lol

Upvote 0
Thank You! I am trying to deal with it as best as I can. I wish models can make a list of these guys names and post it so we can ban them before they enter the room.

Upvote 0