AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did some big studios just get banned recently ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2023
I noticed that there have been some model account that have been deleted recently that I am pretty sure were a part of a large studio. These accounts were one of those where one model owned it and other models will come in on certain times to cam on that page. Pretty much their accounts were running 24/7 which I can see how that is good for business. I also noticed that these pages would Multistream and would pretty much been on the top pages of all cam sites. Now I don't like to claim that model are using bots and others things that are against the rules to boost their earnings, but it seem like something suspicious was going on. I know that studios have in the past been doing all sorts of loopholes to boost their models. I noticed recently that these models account have been deleted or haven't been active for a week. Now I am not 100% sure why these accounts are no longer active , but if I had to guess they were probably breaking some rules and got caught. Do you all know anything that is going on? Are these cam sites starting to go in and finding out what these studios are doing?

I feel bad for the models that were involved with these studio because some of them were really good cam models, but for me I hope that things are going in the right directions to give all model a fair chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.