AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Thank You To KittyWilde and Her Kult

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Kitty thats so AWESOME of you. About two weeks ago MissJadeStar and some of her regulars all came into my room and ALL tipped 22 tokens each bringing a total of over 600 tokens in 2 seconds. I was BEYOND and amazed and so thankful. I couldn't believe how sweet it was. Now I have to say it's so nice to see models who have these great followings being so generous and sweet to other models. I am in complete awh of you ladies for being so sweet. What may have seemed like a small gesture to you was HUGE was us other models. I am so beyond thankful for how amazing and sweet you ladies are. So I just wanted to say thank you to you Kitty as well as MissJadeStar for being such sweet and kind woman.

Reactions: Alexandra Cole
Kitty,
as one of your kulters, I have to thank you again for this. Ever since the first raid, you have managed to bring a 'warm fuzzy' to a place that often has a bit of a cold greasy feel to it. As for this last raiding party, for me, this is what Christmas is all about, spreading happiness to others. Some are indeed more in need than others, but all worthy of the warmhearted good wishes behind it. One model, CrazySunShine, actually made the time to thank some of us individually. WoW.. Thats a lot of mail... [and dedication] :lol:
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
:text-merryxmas: :eek:ccasion-xmas:

Wow!
I followed Kitty on twitter because she's beautiful. But havn't been able to catch one of her shows yet.
It's so good to know she's as beautiful inside too.
I really should go check her out soon.
Way to go Kitty, you're amazing!

I hadn't seen this thread before and I just wanted to join in and add my thanks!! I was in one of the nights and was totally overwhelmed and caught off guard. It was just so exciting and so, well I'm sure I'm repeating sentiments of others, but so special! I couldn't stop laughing and giggling.

Sincerest thanks to Kitty and all the Kult :) I absolutely love when models and their crew show love to other camgirls. Woohoo for :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.