AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bill Cosby

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
So I've been kinda' reluctant to ask this question... been keeping my eye out for someone to post a thread on this subject, but it seems no one has yet, and I just can't hold back anymore... I'm kinda dying to know... What does everyone think about the whole Bill Cosby rape accusations???

Me personally... I think he probably did it. I don't want to think he did, because I always loved Bill, I mean he's always been America's T.V. dad. His show was the first "black" TV show that actually had the characters be something other than what you saw on Sanfred and Son or Good Times. Heathcliff was a doctor and Claire was a lawyer. I also always respected is good wholesome style of comedy. And it broke my heart when his son was murdered. But damn it. I really do think that he most likely did rape some of these women.

What do you think?

Poker_Babe said:
What do you think?

Enjoyed Fat Albert as a child, but as an adult he never made me laugh.

I think he is guilty as sin. A little too much smoke for there to be no fire imo.

If you're a decent person and accused of rape you are going to be horrified and sad. You sure as hell aren't going to be making jokes about it. If you can make jokes about rape when you're in the public eye like that, yeah, you're probably a Rapist.

I had also read interviews with him in the past and thought he seemed like such a hateful person when he talked politics.

I think people have trouble separating Heathcliff Huxtable and Bill Cosby.

Heathcliff Huxtable was a great man, but he was a fictional character. The way I see it, Bill Cosby is a REAL man who most likely caused REAL pain to REAL people. I've always loved The Cosby Show, but if an attachment to a fictional character made me discredit the pain that MANY women feel over what happened to them... Well... I don't think I could feel good about myself as a person.

zippypinhead said:
Poker_Babe said:
Also, this whole Cosby thing kinda reminds me of the Jimmy Savile scandal in the UK.

Jimmy Savile is on a whole other level. The coverup for Savile is on a whole other level. Seriously, some of the stories that came out of that aren't merely evil -- they're full-on batshit.

But as for Cosby, yeah, no bueno.
Yes you are absolutely correct, the Jimmy Savile thing was waaaaaaaaay more evil of a situation. What reminded me of it was how after the first victim went public, it opened a flood gate of many other victims going public. Although the number of Cosby victims is no where near as many as Savile had.

Poker_Babe said:
zippypinhead said:
Poker_Babe said:
Also, this whole Cosby thing kinda reminds me of the Jimmy Savile scandal in the UK.

Jimmy Savile is on a whole other level. The coverup for Savile is on a whole other level. Seriously, some of the stories that came out of that aren't merely evil -- they're full-on batshit.

But as for Cosby, yeah, no bueno.
Yes you are absolutely correct, the Jimmy Savile thing was waaaaaaaaay more evil of a situation. What reminded me of it was how after the first victim went public, it opened a flood gate of many other victims going public. Although the number of Cosby victims is no where near as many as Savile had.

The creepiest thing about Cosby's case is that women had come forward with accusations in the past, but it was largely brushed off and forgotten until Hannibal Buress made a joke about it and that went viral. The fickleness of the public's attention can be pretty insane a lot of the time.

zippypinhead said:
The creepiest thing about Cosby's case is that women had come forward with accusations in the past, but it was largely brushed off and forgotten until Hannibal Buress made a joke about it and that went viral. The fickleness of the public's attention can be pretty insane a lot of the time.
This is what I don't understand about these situations.

A few years back, I was living in an apartment complex. I started feeding a stray cat that was hanging around. One day a girl of about 8 took notice and came over and chatted with me for a few minutes.

I also shared a story with someone of how impressed I was with the performance of a boy I had seen playing at a pee wee football game. Little guy had a freaking motor on him.

Based on little more than these two events, I found myself the target of a brief, mild, but still disconcerting witch hunt. Just a bunch of gossip in the end, no real harm done. The worst thing that came of it was when the 8 year old girl saw me on my porch one day and came running over to say hi, and I felt like I had no choice but to completely ignore her greeting and go inside.

Could have been a whole lot worse. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_ ... e_hysteria.

Considering how easy it is for people to get riled up over nothing, how in the hell do actual predators manage to get away with it for years on end in seemingly plain view?

Reactions: Miss_D
justjoinedtopost said:
zippypinhead said:
This is what I don't understand about these situations.

A few years back, I was living in an apartment complex. I started feeding a stray cat that was hanging around. One day a girl of about 8 took notice and came over and chatted with me for a few minutes.

I also shared a story with someone of how impressed I was with the performance of a boy I had seen playing at a pee wee football game. Little guy had a freaking motor on him.

Based on little more than these two events, I found myself the target of a brief, mild, but still disconcerting witch hunt. Just a bunch of gossip in the end, no real harm done. The worst thing that came of it was when the 8 year old girl saw me on my porch one day and came running over to say hi, and I felt like I had no choice but to completely ignore her greeting and go inside.

Could have been a whole lot worse. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_ ... e_hysteria.

Considering how easy it is for people to get riled up over nothing, how in the hell do actual predators manage to get away with it for years on end in seemingly plain view?

Yep. I (40 year old man at the time) was walking past a primary school when a little girl about 6 said hello to me though the fence. I ignored her and kept going, which annoyed the teachers in the school ground no end. I walked past that school a few times a week going to the shops, so the risk of being deemed a stalker/pedophile was just too great if I was seen to be paying any attention to the school.

Red7227 said:
I ignored her and kept going, which annoyed the teachers in the school ground no end.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But in this case, damned if you don't is clearly the better option.

Red7227 said:
Yep. I (40 year old man at the time) was walking past a primary school when a little girl about 6 said hello to me though the fence. I ignored her and kept going, which annoyed the teachers in the school ground no end. I walked past that school a few times a week going to the shops, so the risk of being deemed a stalker/pedophile was just too great if I was seen to be paying any attention to the school.
I remember there were a few times when kids would walk up to my mom and say hi to her, and she would always lecture them on how they didn't know her and that they should never talk to strangers when their parents aren't around. A couple times she even asked where their parents were at so she could warn them that their kid was going up and talking to perfect strangers. That never failed to make the kid take off running because they didn't want to get told on. I always thought that was the most responsible way to handle those situations, because really, they shouldn't be talking to strangers.

Poker_Babe said:
Red7227 said:
I remember there were a few times when kids would walk up to my mom and say hi to her, and she would always lecture them on how they didn't know her and that they should never talk to strangers when their parents aren't around. A couple times she even asked where their parents were at so she could warn them that their kid was going up and talking to perfect strangers. That never failed to make the kid take off running because they didn't want to get told on. I always thought that was the most responsible way to handle those situations, because really, they shouldn't be talking to strangers.

Unless someone actually heard me say that and reported it correctly, it would not have helped. Besides, school teachers were within 20 feet of her and should have said something.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
PunkInDrublic said:
Never seen The Cosby Show

Entirely overrated in my opinion. Didn't like it when it was prime-time, don't like it now. If you have to look for good in this situation, it would have to be that TVLand stopped re-running the show when all this came out.

justjoinedtopost said:
If you have to look for good in this situation, it would have to be that TVLand stopped re-running the show when all this came out.
Also good that more people know about Hannibal Buress, dude is hilarious.

Reactions: Alexandra Cole
PunkInDrublic said:
justjoinedtopost said:
If you have to look for good in this situation, it would have to be that TVLand stopped re-running the show when all this came out.
Also good that more people know about Hannibal Buress, dude is hilarious.

Love Hannibal Buress. And that Cosby joke was spectacular.

I just wish he would be charged already. Let's get this over with so that the women he abused and raped will receive justice in criminal court, and can then sue his ass off.

I won't lie: I enjoyed Cosby's comedy albums back in the day, and I liked the first few seasons of his show. It got boring around the time Lisa Bonet left, but it was fun for a while. I Spy, in the 60s, was pretty good, too. We didn't know what a hypocritical scumbag he was.

I, like Sevrin, grew up listening to his comedy albums, and until these events would recommend them to anyone who just knew Cosby from the Cosby show. They were absolutely hilarious and he was one of my comedy role models growing up. After these reports, I'm crushed and with this many women coming forward, it's really hard to believe in his innocence. The fact that he's spent the last 10 years speaking from a supposed moral high horse makes it even worse.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Status
Not open for further replies.