AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitching, Whining, and Complaining on Cam about TOKENS!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
It's very easy to feel sometimes that when the guilt trip happens it's going to be the same few tipping over and over because the rest - the ones who really should feel guilty if anyone - simply have no tokens, no intention to get any, and don't care.

this :thumbleft:

Zoomer said:
Jupiter551 said:
It's very easy to feel sometimes that when the guilt trip happens it's going to be the same few tipping over and over because the rest - the ones who really should feel guilty if anyone - simply have no tokens, no intention to get any, and don't care.

this :thumbleft:

My regulars don't tip me everyday... and I don't guilt trip them.... I guess it's all about the differences between different models. I am not only working on MFC I'm also social. Yes, I will stop the 100s of PMs of "did you get good cock today bb" every single day once I realize you've never once tipped me, but even if you've given me one danged token in the past month you are a valuable "customer" and if you haven't you're "just a friend" and please don't PM me about my sex life.

Oh and I hate the idiots "Babe I have a ticket on a cruise in September please come I'll take care of my baby girl." DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE MY FIRST DAY AND HAVEN'T HELPED ME DISOLVE MY DEBT BY EVEN A NIKEL! ARRGGG! That's my bigggest pet peeve. :( You wanna take care of me or chop me up because I can't even begin to assume you can afford $20 in tokens let alone "taking care of my baby forever".

PrincessXina said:
The FREE part of MyFreeCams is that initial taste, that netflix free trial. If you want more you need to throw down a few tokens for it. If you can't afford the full unlimited 3DVDs out at a time package then just get the unlimited streaming no DVD one instead. If you can't afford that then you should probably spend more time working and less time watching movies. (or cams as it may be).

I REALLY like this analogy. It's quite apt!

If you spend so much you can't eat, can't pay your own rent, whatever - for any reason, even if you did it because you really liked the model and wanted to see her squee over a 3k token tip - then that's your fault. You should have more self control.

Lydia_Deetz said:
AlexLady said:
If you spend so much you can't eat, can't pay your own rent, whatever - for any reason, even if you did it because you really liked the model and wanted to see her squee over a 3k token tip - then that's your fault. You should have more self control.

^^^This!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Seriously....

dont forget there is the external factor of a economic down swing in 2009 and the economy has stayed low since. its effect will hit sooner or later until the economy upswing again

im totally with ELAY on this 1,although i have clashed with her in the past i am soo overly joyed to hear it from a model's mouth...there is sooo much bitching going on this site it makes it unenjoyable.

ive been a member and a premium for over 2.5 years and what i miss most about when i 1st joined was back then shows were like 500-1000tks but the girl would do 5-6 a night....now we members have to get the 5000 token goal in 45 min or its not worth her time and she logs off...then the members who tip have nothing to show for it...

and bitching and complaining part...i was in a room last month us guys cleared the board rather quickly thanks to a very generous premium....then the model just shot-the-shit for like 45 min and blew up at us when we said get on with the show (she dont take no shit)
and shes totally ungreatful in my eyes! she made top 20 and now wants us to help support her sister! i know for a fact that she made over 25k

thats why i think you all are a bunch of bitches you can make that kind of money 1 month and as soon as the 1st rolls along youre back in the welfare line...and i know all models dont make that kind of money... and it may be theyre only job.... but thats their choice this is aimed at you amber,because you defended models who only do camming yea i may only make 10$ an hour but at least i work for it....and not say well im not avg 90$/hr so boys i gotta log off

for the public shows and rule breaking....thats gonna stay because its MFC's top models that are breaking the rules and unless they make someone a scapegoat or some agency like the FCC imposes crackdowns its gonna happen

for a job where ALL of your money comes from the generosity of others you would think you models would apreciate how easy you have it...you get nice paychecks ever 2 weeks and if happen to ned or want money right away ytou can see content/do shows on other sites

and if yo really needed that money you can
1.change your living style so we dont feel guilty that you cant eat (fuck you alexlady you ugly muthafukin bitch)self control isnt the issue,having a heart and beliving the girl is...
2.get even a part time job that is a gauranteed pay check fo number of hours you work
3. lower your selfworth a little bit.... id rather sell 28 tvs and make 100$ each than only sell 5 and make 500$ each

well im done ranting not because i have no more to say but because im lazy and tired of writing :violin:

No1special said:
ive been a member and a premium for over 2.5 years and what i miss most about when i 1st joined was back then shows were like 500-1000tks but the girl would do 5-6 a night....now we members have to get the 5000 token goal in 45 min or its not worth her time and she logs off...then the members who tip have nothing to show for it...

Great idea. More lower priced shows. This is how I'm going to do it. I guess you have to see it from a models perspective too.. someone is recording you if you have 200 people in your room. i'd say 2 for every hundred. It's not worth the money to provide these people with multiple free/cheap shows because the goals were low and the members tipped toward... but a lot of members wont.

No1special said:
im totally with ELAY on this 1,although i have clashed with her in the past i am soo overly joyed to hear it from a model's mouth...there is sooo much bitching going on this site it makes it unenjoyable.

and bitching and complaining part...i was in a room last month us guys cleared the board rather quickly thanks to a very generous premium....then the model just shot-the-shit for like 45 min and blew up at us when we said get on with the show (she dont take no shit)
and shes totally ungreatful in my eyes! she made top 20 and now wants us to help support her sister! i know for a fact that she made over 25k

thats why i think you all are a bunch of bitches you can make that kind of money 1 month and as soon as the 1st rolls along youre back in the welfare line...and i know all models dont make that kind of money... and it may be theyre only job.... but thats their choice this is aimed at you amber,because you defended models who only do camming yea i may only make 10$ an hour but at least i work for it....and not say well im not avg 90$/hr so boys i gotta log off

for the public shows and rule breaking....thats gonna stay because its MFC's top models that are breaking the rules and unless they make someone a scapegoat or some agency like the FCC imposes crackdowns its gonna happen

for a job where ALL of your money comes from the generosity of others you would think you models would apreciate how easy you have it...you get nice paychecks ever 2 weeks and if happen to ned or want money right away ytou can see content/do shows on other sites

1.change your living style so we dont feel guilty that you cant eat (fuck you alexlady you ugly muthafukin bitch)self control isnt the issue,having a heart and beliving the girl is...
2.get even a part time job that is a gauranteed pay check fo number of hours you work
3. lower your selfworth a little bit.... id rather sell 28 tvs and make 100$ each than only sell 5 and make 500$ each

well im done ranting not because i have no more to say but because im lazy and tired of writing :violin:

Wow. I am sure you think you know what your talking about here, but really you just sound jealous of the ladies your ragging on.

Lydia_Deetz said:
No1special said:

Wow. I am sure you think you know what your talking about here, but really you just sound jealous of the ladies your ragging on.

im not jealous!im merely stating that you girls are ungreatful...i like working for my money and for what i make i share with the models i like...infact for an old model i had it set up so i could deposit money directly into her account....soo im not a stranger to spending money i am just annoyed how you girls say you cant live yet make200$+/day for "bad" models

No1special said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
No1special said:

im not jealous!im merely stating that you girls are ungreatful...i like working for my money and for what i make i share with the models i like...infact for an old model i had it set up so i could deposit money directly into her account....soo im not a stranger to spending money i am just annoyed how you girls say you cant live yet make200$+/day for "bad" models

Yeah first:

You are making sweeping generalizations like assuming every model makes 200+ a day.

Second: Name calling and insults=Jealous

Third: You obviously have no concept of cam work and how "easy" it is.

Fourth: I am so glad I don't have regs like you that think I need to work like a mule for your pathetic money by " lowering my self worth."

LacieLaPlante said:
No1special said:

Great idea. More lower priced shows. This is how I'm going to do it. I guess you have to see it from a models perspective too.. someone is recording you if you have 200 people in your room. i'd say 2 for every hundred. It's not worth the money to provide these people with multiple free/cheap shows because the goals were low and the members tipped toward... but a lot of members wont.

lacie youre missing what i meant.... such as 1 model sells like 10 vids for 313 tokens and in her room that amount is always being tipped cause guys dont mind risking that much for 10 vids and its woirth it if he only likes 1.... she likes it cause its 15$ her 15$ there....shes selling them for cheaper but is making more money because she is selling a lot more packages...its like walmart sell more for less and you end up making more

AlexLady said:

That sounds a bit too easy for me.
If we talk about bitching and whining it is not only about getting the model to squee but also about believing in told drama stories.
It is a combination of lacking self control on one side and abuse of a soft hearted from the other side.

There are a whole lot of nice models out there that won't try to scam you into paying more than what you get.
Tipp for good entertainment and tipp for any request you do! Remember the models work here so they cannot chat for free for hours. But if they whine,bitch, tell you drama stories about missing rents etc. just leave the room if you have a soft heart. They wont send money in your direction if its the other way around - why should you?

@No1Special i think it is not fair to judge all models the same in an accusing manner. you lost the argument at "you all are a bunch of bitches" . Whining and bitching about whining and bitching will bring nothing.
:twocents-02cents:

Traditio said:
AlexLady said:

If we talk about bitching and whining it is not only about getting the model to squee but also about believing in told drama stories.
It is a combination of lacking self control on one side and abuse of a soft hearted from the other side.

There are a whole lot of nice models out there that won't try to scam you into paying more than what you get.
Tipp for good entertainment and tipp for any request you do! Remember the models work here so they cannot chat for free for hours. But if they whine,bitch, tell you drama stories about missing rents etc. just leave the room if you have a soft heart. They wont send money in your direction if its the other way around - why should you?

@No1Special i think it is not fair to judge all models the same in an accusing manner. you lost the argument at "you all are a bunch of bitches" . Whining and bitching about whining and bitching will bring nothing.

i see where you are coming from and i totally agree.. i just wasnt gonna sugar coat it... all the models are bitches in the way they after and think they deserver 3000 tokens for a 10 min show...and us memebers are asses for freeloading and not always tipping when we have tokens

so i may have "lost the argument" but in my eyes i was just spreading light on a situation and yes i was ranting a lil about bad experiences but everyy1 has the ppl on mfc they dont like for any reason

like the guy who wants to make a big but 1 time impression so he tips 1000tokens to count against the topic...or the guy with no money who catches models on their 1st day and "helps" so he doesnt have to pay for anything

and models that do the 5000 tokens for a show, why do we have to tip to KEEP the show going if we just gave you 250$ for a show?!

CammiStar said:
No1special said:
thats why i think you all are a bunch of bitches
:roll:

cammi im not a troll im just a regular on mfc ranting,in fact i frequent your room and tip when i can

but why is it bad for a guy to call a girl a bitch but ok for a girl to call a guy a dick if hes not tipping or tipping a little amount

and ya'll complain if a premium makes a request before tipping...if ur so concerned about giving something away for free why not ban every guest and basic?

No1special said:
CammiStar said:
No1special said:

cammi im not a troll im just a regular on mfc ranting,in fact i frequent your room and tip when i can

but why is it bad for a guy to call a girl a bitch but ok for a girl to call a guy a dick if hes not tipping or tipping a little amount

and ya'll complain if a premium makes a request before tipping...if ur so concerned about giving something away for free why not ban every guest and basic?

All the things your complaining about tell me you pick the wrong models to be around.

For the record it is bad to go to a forum ran by a cam model and then call her a bitch.

Reactions: No1special
LacieLaPlante said:

I don't get the point of this here... you can be recorded by anyone, at any time, and if you don't like it - don't be a "model" (as per the reality check thread). I support the idea of minimising the risk (and of pro-actively trying to get them taken down if people record/post videos) - but I disagree that models increase prices because they may be recorded! :D

They want the most money for the least amount of work/exposure - and if people pay it, they charge it...because (as L'Oriel would say) "They're worth it" (well, they must be, in the tippers eyes).

As for the guy who is moaning (with some points) - they increase prices because people pay. Simple economics without needing to understand economics (which, honestly, I don't!).
Cam sites are a "luxury", not a necessity - ergo people pay what they are willing to pay in order to see what they wish to see. It isn't necessary, it isn't a public service - it's a luxury. It should even out, but it doesn't appear to at present because premiums appear to have the memory of a goldfish :D So don't tip towards those big shows, start looking further down the table where you can get great public shows for 500-1000 tokens.

Yes, I do think some models have an attitude problem, but I just ignore them and definitely don't spend tokens on them. As for being on here, it's predominantly model oriented, so it's unsurprising that model views are treated slightly more sympathetically when complaining, whilst if the tables are reversed - the member is a jerk ;) Then again, members don't exactly do themselves a favour by going overly hardcore back at folks either. Kinda undermines their point...
The tone of the thread boils down to server vs service... don't shop where you don't get treated right. Members have that choice - exercise it. Models don't have the choice of customer in quite the same way...

I would point out though - there are HUNDREDS who do public cum shows for under 1k. I can give you the name of a girl at 2k camscore who isn't just fantastically beautiful, but also a beautiful person - and she does 30-40 min public cum shows for just 900 tkns which are amazingly hot. It is depressing to see her work hard, and genuinely try to please - compared to some who appear to be quite the opposite. However, I guess that's what the members want?

Members generally go sit in Agent_99's room, or any other model who's got a cam rating of 10k plus - as if the rest of the site doesn't exist ;) They just keep tipping the same models and then moaning about it :lol: :lol: :lol: GO EXPLORE.

So for members who moan - try exploring more :) Maybe we should create a thread detailing "awesome shows for under 1k" :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

p.s. Don't anyone think that not seeing me in your room implies I must think you have a bad attitude. Nothing is further from the truth. I just plain don't visit rooms - I have a "home" on MFC (favourite room) and that's where I choose to stay :)

p.s Forum layout changing whilst editing a post gave me a shock - thought I'd somehow broken or violated something :D

No1special said:
CammiStar said:
No1special said:

On behalf of all the nameless faceless dumb bitches you've never even seen, I take offense.

I don't expect tips in public and encourage premiums to spend their money wisely in group. My favorite type of premium is the type who has a $20 fap allowance. For 200 tokens they can get 20 minutes in group, the greatest 3.33 minutes of their lives, or choose from an assortment of videos. I know the goddamn value of a dollar, I'm a good woman and know that in order to earn a dollar I need to give a a good show. I don't presume that you should give me money because I'm the greatest thing ever. I'm not the ONLY model who thinks this way.

I don't emotionally extort money from people who care about me. I don't think you should give me guilt-money because my cat needs a kidney transplant, I think you should give me money if you want to see my pussy. My LITERAL pussy.

I don't charge a handful of good friends to pay for a show that thousands of creepy strangers get for free.

I don't do a goddamn thing on your list of offenses, so go fuck your hat.

As a model not working on MFC anymore I will give my :twocents-02cents: .....

On average there are usually over 800 models online at a given time. A lot of members usually dont go past the first few rows for whatever reasons.. maybe that where they think the "quality" is and the best show or the hottest models, I really have no idea. But it is a very common occurrence.. For models, higher cam scores equal more traffic as well. When my cam score was between 7-5k and I was on MFC for a year a lot of people asked if I was new because they never saw me before.. I am getting off topic, sorry lol.

Anyways, if you dont like how certain models are working things or the way they explain and all, move to other girls. I follow a lot of girls on twitter and perv a lot on MFC and I see the things you are talking about... and you know what, I would never pay them a dime. That is just me. Just because they have a high cam score doesnt mean they give better shows than other girls listed lower on the page. Like Zoomer said, explore! There are girls for everyone, I am sure. :)

LovelyLemon said:
On behalf of all the nameless faceless dumb bitches you've never even seen, I take offense.

I don't expect tips in public and encourage premiums to spend their money wisely in group. My favorite type of premium is the type who has a $20 fap allowance. For 200 tokens they can get 20 minutes in group, the greatest 3.33 minutes of their lives, or choose from an assortment of videos. I know the goddamn value of a dollar, I'm a good woman and know that in order to earn a dollar I need to give a a good show. I don't presume that you should give me money because I'm the greatest thing ever. I'm not the ONLY model who thinks this way.

I don't emotionally extort money from people who care about me. I don't think you should give me guilt-money because my cat needs a kidney transplant, I think you should give me money if you want to see my pussy. My LITERAL pussy.

I don't charge a handful of good friends to pay for a show that thousands of creepy strangers get for free.

Besides the quote I quoted from Amber, this is best thing I've seen in this thread. To each their own, but I agree 100% with this. I would agree 110%, but...

Attachments

• tumblr_lmz3u5KrjU1qkae66o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lmz3u5KrjU1qkae66o1_500.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 170
LovelyLemon said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No1special said:
I'm trying to figure out what's aimed at me here. You're calling me a bitch because I defend what?

Anyway, I'm not going to feel bad that I put my self worth, and the cost of me being naked and entertaining in front of 100's of people at a time at a higher rate than you prefer. I don't ask 5k tokens for a 10 minute show, though, so maybe you're pointing fingers at the wrong people here.

Either way, your opinion is one of thousands, you're allowed to have it whether it stinks or not. :D

No1special said:
On a second note, don't go name calling like that. Uncalled for and also I believe you completely misunderstood WTF Alex was talking about if you're referring to her post earlier in this thread.

Reactions: AlexLady
LovelyLemon said:

This. If you think a model is being a bitch, get the fuck out of her room and look around. For every bitch on MFC, there's at least 1 model who appreciates every token she gets. Sure, she might say one night "hey, I need to get this many tokens tonight so I can make my goal for my paycheck. But if we get close to that number, I'll do such and such show" and most premiums would be OK with that because she's at least being honest about things. And sometimes, it works better than the model could've imagined. Right, Amber?

But don't go lumping every model into that group because all you succeed in doing then is guaranteeing yourself a life in the lounge because no model would want your tokens after calling them a "bitch." Go fuck your bedpost, retard.

In my book, there are NO [B word]s on MFC. That word, along with a few others should be expunged from the vocabulary of anyone who uses it so casually.

Every model has a different style--some you may enjoy, some you may hate, but it's about personal taste, not about any model's integrity, ethics or anything else. Some models spend their sessions insulting the room members--this too is a STYLE...and there are thousands of members who actually enjoy this kind of show. It's valid because it WORKS. If a style doesn't work, then the model will end up on page three or four--simple, just like any other human endeavor.

If a model were to promise to send you a pony for Christmas if only you'd tip her X tokens, then, yes that is probably a scam--but I've never seen anyone ever do this; and if someone did, lol, let the buyer beware--live and learn. :)

This troll reminds me of someone who goes to a popular dance club every night then whines forever that they hate loud noises. :)

Reactions: GypsyRuna
Traditio said:
AlexLady said:

All I said is don't tip more than you can afford to. It's that easy. If tipping me 50 tokens, or 500 tokens, or whatever, stops you from having a place to live; I won't like the tip. You shouldn't have tipped it. It's not my fault that you did it, and sadly, I can't refund it either. Now you're without a home/food/whatever because you tipped when you shouldn't have. You aren't, however, out of a home because I said I would show my ass for 50 tokens, aimed at the whole room.

A bit of a tangent:

Lately my BF has been lurking my room and has been making me complain about tokens when it is slow... it makes me feel like such a token whore.

"Tell them you're putting your clothes back on if they dont tip"
"Don't do any sexy dancing, they're just gonna enjoy and not tip"

He gets MAD when I don't listen to his suggestions. He thinks guys are willing to spend more than they are on me :/

Leave me alone, I can handle it. I've been a camgirl for a year now and I know there are slow times with no tips.

How does it make you feel if girls say these kinds of things?

LacieLaPlante said:
A bit of a tangent:

Lately my BF has been lurking my room and has been making me complain about tokens when it is slow... it makes me feel like such a token whore.

He gets MAD when I don't listen to his suggestions. He thinks guys are willing to spend more than they are on me :/

Leave me alone, I can handle it. I've been a camgirl for a year now and I know there are slow times with no tips.

There are tactful ways to encourage/ask for tips. His motives may be right, but make sure to carry them out tactfully if ya listen to him. ;)

I dont watch to hear complaining. At the same time if I cant pay I dont make any request I just watch and contribute to chat. I do enjoy the games and auctions that provide interaction. If all I wanted was to look at boobs I would buy playboy. This is why Amber does well she interacts with her fans regardless if the size of thir wallet.

LacieLaPlante said:
A bit of a tangent:

Well he probably thinks you are the most beautiful girl to ever log into MFC. Cant blame a guy for feeling that way about his girl. IM sure he thinks guys should spend a lot on you. His goals are all about you.

As for how I feel about things like "I'm going to put my clothes back on if we dont get some tips" Well, sometimes it is the right thing to do. I feel it is all situational and based on your room. Too much free sexy dancing with no tips invites the free loaders some days. Too much whining about the lack of tips can drive guys off. Other days a little sexy dancing might get the tokens going. I see this happen all the time. You deserve to be paid for what you do but sometimes you have to advertise the product to get some buyers. The key thing you said there was you have been doing this for a year and can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.