AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BitCoin + Lovense + CamSoda = WTF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gimmicky. If it's legit, wonder how long it will be before JP Morgan shuts every Lush on the site off.

The way Camsoda integrated Lovense control into the site pretty impressive though.

Yeh too many gimmicks just add more scepticism in what you're actually paying for. Half the time you wonder if they're lush is actually on or connected or if they didn't just get creative the screaming and pink tubing.

What's worse is this system creates a 'time of the day' tipping logic. Imagine a model getting a dry spell of tipping because the 'market isn't strong enough to tip yet'.

I feel this was more a 'we can do it' without any customer or model consideration.

The way Camsoda integrated Lovense control into the site pretty impressive though.

If the site apps actually confirmed the lush is connection and working would be the only impressive upgrade in my opinion but I can understand why they wouldn't do it.

If the site apps actually confirmed the lush is connection and working would be the only impressive upgrade in my opinion but I can understand why they wouldn't do it.
It does.

You mean on camsoda? I've never seen it message on CB or MFC if it does. The only way you know on those sites is when an honest model complains about it.
Forgot about this thread

lovensecontrol.JPG

This is on Camsoda. Buttons built right into the chat, when you change the levels it shows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.