AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Black Friday Sales - Cam Model Supplies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Dangit so far what Zana and I have posted are things I paid full price for a month or two ago. GAH! :D

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Mira_xo and Zana
It also seems like a lot of Logitech’s webcams are also on sale on amazon!

Gah there’s so much of this stuff I need but I already have a LOT of write offs compared to my income and I know if I keep going my ass is going to have a huge flag and I’m going to get audited :haha:

Since it didn't go so well for me last time I tried to recommend a USB microphone let me start out by saying that this is not for everyone and it is certainly not something that is needed to cam, but for people who wants to record audio from multiple sources this is a good start out point. I have this stuff myself except I have the Q802USB mixer which I paid more for when I bought it so I can vouch that this stuff is good for someone that knows they will have a use for it.

$200 RODE NT1A XLR Microphone comes with a XLR cable and a shock mount with a detachable pop filter
$86.49 RODE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
$99.99 Behringer Xenyx Q1202USB Mixer

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
It looks like Fenty is having a 50% off sale for their lingerie! I know a few ladies who were thinking of trying out some of their stuff! I don't know if it applies to things that are already on sale, like their 2/44 bras, but everything else is 50% off!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.