AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

blocked account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2023
Hi @barbiepunker I mentioned that my account was blocked and tech support says it's because the ID submitted does not meet chaturbate terms. I sent an email appealing and requesting with real arguments that you please carefully check my ID, that I am a freelance model and that only I appear on camera, giving under oath that my passport is legal and valid and belongs to me, that I have not violated any I finished , I attached my documents and face photo again with my passport and requested a review of my case, but until now they have not responded to me, could you please help me, my CB username is @dannland

hello . Thank you for your collaboration

@barbie punk

The truth is, I was surprised, I was outraged by the email they sent me, where they denied my appeal because it says verbatim that when reviewing the case they verified the document that I sent them, determined and reconfirmed a fraud due to the documents that I sent previously, I assume that they are talking about the first passport with which I started the registration years ago, which is legal and original, issued by the authorities of my country and which belongs to me, which expired and after two years they asked me for the new passport which I sent and it was accepted because it met the requirements in form and substance and is emanated by the same competent authority of my country, both are legal, I wonder where the fraud committed is? When both passports are original and it is clear why they went through the biometric steps of registration, it is worrying that these types of situations are happening because they undoubtedly undermine the work of the model in addition to being degrading and causing damage to the model that is evidently left unprotected before the interests of the platform, I ask myself the question if it was because my features are not the same or are they something different from those of 10 years ago that there is a difference between the issuance of a passport and the current one? What fraud are they referring to? What legal bases are they relying on to make an accusation, and I leave something for interpretation: as is the case for a person who has two nationalities, it is a crime to present a document from one country and then to the time that of the other country when you have both nationalities? I leave this up for discussion because before the law it is obviously not fraud, or if it is an ID identification card issued by the country and that is accepted by the platform, is it a fraud? Likewise, thank you very much for your collaboration @barbiepunk.

And for all the models who are going through this situation, believe me, I understand you, it is the same anguish and indignation, and we deserve more respect when we are in charge of following guidelines and complying with order.

Where there is little justice it is a danger to be right. (Francisco de Quevedo)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.