AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked forever because of advertising another platforms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2023
Magyarország
I would like to ask for help!
My account was permanently banned for advertising another platform.
I wasn't up to date with the policy, so I didn't know they could no longer be advertised.
I got a 7 day ban but as soon as it was over I got a permanent ban. Is there any way to reactivate my account?
Thanks in advance! Screenshot_2023-03-10-23-17-21-790_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Melody_Love_

I have reviewed your case and can see that you have already been warned and temporarily suspended for this violation 'numerous' times before.

Please also note, each and every time you log into your account, you are required to tick a box which states that should you not follow the rules, your account may be temporarily/permanently banned which confirms that you acknowledge the rules and consequences.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 3.07.24 AM.png

I will now send you a PM to provide more info and discuss further.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know this is none of my business but I don't work for you so I can't be banned by you. I think this is awful.

Models should be able to advertise every single platform they have and if you are so scared your design model doesn't work to make them a slave to your site and only your site you are not sex worker friendly.

Upvote 0
I know this is none of my business but I don't work for you so I can't be banned by you. I think this is awful.

Models should be able to advertise every single platform they have and if you are so scared your design model doesn't work to make them a slave to your site and only your site you are not sex worker friendly.
I would love if cam sites would update their TOS to be: if it's apparent that your only purpose on our site is to direct customers to a different site you will be banned.

Upvote 0
I know this is none of my business but I don't work for you so I can't be banned by you.
I am not sure what your implication was with that statement; to my knowledge *no* SC model has ever been banned merely for posting contrary views here in the forums. Robust opinions are often presented, and in the past have indeed actually led to changed SC policy.

I think that both of the SC reps here are considered to be amongst the most helpful and even-handed one could hope to find.

I suspect that SC's stance is that models are free to work on whatever platform they choose, even multi-streaming other cam sites whilst streaming on SC, but that they (SC) do not want rival platforms actually advertised on their platform (a fair request I would think). If models wish to advertise all the sites where they and / or their content can be found they can have links to their Twitter or Instagram from where they can link to anything they want. (SC model profiles actually have a specific place for social media links)

As for the specific case of the OP, Charlie has pointed out to them (and us) that this is not their first transgression for this exact breach. I understand that people may feel it is an unfair rule, but if one has been penalised and warned for breaking a rule in the past, surely only a fool breaks the same rule again (and then complains about the penalty ;) )

Upvote 0
My first warning (the seven day one) was without reason so I didn't know exactly what happened. I started from the fact that other people also talked about the other sites, I thought it might be possible for me too. I didn't intend it specifically as an advertisement, but rather as a small "side topic".But I'm very sorry that this happened, but I don't want there to be disagreements here on the forum because of it. It happened, I'm sorry, but the problem is solved.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Ok, I was under the impression you could not even link a Twitter account. What about linktree and fanberry?

@AmberCutie that makes sense.

Upvote 0
Please note, we allow models to advertise their social media including Linktree (and similar services).
But.. you cannot directly advertise on our platform what you have included on these sites.

EXAMPLE:
OK to post:
"check out my Linktree"​
Not OK to post:
"check out my Linktree, there you can find my (other adult site) info"​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.