AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked user still chatting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannesacherie

Cam Model
Sep 23, 2019
Chaturbate Username
VanessaCherie92
So I just started working on MFC and I'm loving it!! BuT I had someone giving my fake tips so I banned them from the room.....then they start saying "what did I do"? Why did you ban me ect. So I went to another area and put the forever ban. How was he able to do that?

Also on MFC do most models charge for things like cam2cam , private message and snap?

So I just started working on MFC and I'm loving it!! BuT I had someone giving my fake tips so I banned them from the room.....then they start saying "what did I do"? Why did you ban me ect. So I went to another area and put the forever ban. How was he able to do that?

Also on MFC do most models charge for things like cam2cam , private message and snap?
Ban only means he can't hang out on that username in your room, or view your cam. You want to use the "ignore" function.

Reactions: Vannesacherie
Upvote 0
I was actually having this issue with someone as well, he was still able to mail me. As for the other question, for most, I see them charge for stuff like that. I do.

Upvote 0
he was still able to mail me
Ignore will prevent you from receiving MFC mail, private messages, or tip notes from the person. (They can still send tips, but you won't see them anywhere aside from your token stats.) Also mutes them from being able to talk in your chat if the ban has run out.

Upvote 0
Ignore will prevent you from receiving MFC mail, private messages, or tip notes from the person. (They can still send tips, but you won't see them anywhere aside from your token stats.) Also mutes them from being able to talk in your chat if the ban has run out.

Thank you. Apparently, he thought buying snapchat meant he could demand whatever he wanted by cursing and name-calling.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
So I get people that tip and it's not yellow and it says this tip does not show up in your room . User not in room . Are these real tips?? My token number would go up with the tips

Upvote 0
So I get people that tip and it's not yellow and it says this tip does not show up in your room . User not in room . Are these real tips?? My token number would go up with the tips
Yes it just means they are sending a tip from outside of your chat room.

Upvote 0
Yes, if your token count goes up they are real. Members can tip "hidden" which will show up as grey instead of yellow and only you can see it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.