AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked words limits and failure

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 22, 2022
I have helped a model for a couple of years and I just got her to start using the blocked words in settings and privacy. There is a limit of 20 words and that is reasonably extensive, BUT, it isn't quite enough and I sent feedback to Stripchat to maybe extenbd the number of words to 25 and I don't expect to hear anything. But today one of the banned words "pussy" came through in free chat so I was wondering how that could be possible. If anyone has any advice to offer to ask and get a yes/no answer on either of these two comments I woulds appreciate it ! Thanks Johnm

Was that word definitely in the list and definitely SAVED? Each time you type a word to ban, make sure to hit "enter" on the keyboard so it's "confirmed" and then you click save afterwards
So in my image example, see the first "pussy" I have clicked "enter" after it to lock it in, the second one I did not. So now if I click SAVE, the first one would save but not the second.
(I know it wouldn't have 2x pussy anyway, it'd probs remove one but I was showing you for examples sake)

scbannedwords.png

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
Was that word definitely in the list and definitely SAVED? Each time you type a word to ban, make sure to hit "enter" on the keyboard so it's "confirmed" and then you click save afterwards
So in my image example, see the first "pussy" I have clicked "enter" after it to lock it in, the second one I did not. So now if I click SAVE, the first one would save but not the second.
(I know it wouldn't have 2x pussy anyway, it'd probs remove one but I was showing you for examples sake)

View attachment 100294
Yes the word was saved and I appreciate that info.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Ok, well best to always eliminate the most obvious of things before assuming bug. I assume the word is still in the list saved?

Upvote 0
Hey @johnm
The banned words limit increase is something which has come up before and we are reviewing this.
Regarding a banned word you saved coming through to public chat is not ok so I would like to review this further with you in case it's a glitch.
Please refer to my PM so I can investigate further.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0