AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking on the chaturbate site.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2021
Hello everyone, today was a terrible event for me. My account was blocked by mistake, saying that someone from the audience complained that I was allegedly a minor, although this is not true, I am an adult and honestly sent documents for verification. I sent an email to support but there is no response yet. I really need help, working on this site was my only one

It really sucks to hear that Chaturbate is still doing this bullshit to their models who'd already verified their age. 🤬 I am so sorry.

Upvote 0
It's happening every day. This past week I had a model who has been working on CB for 6 months. Yes. She does look young but she's almost 19 and has been verified as such a number of times. On Wednesday someone complained that she looked too young and her account was banned for nothing. The site notice received said she "looked" too young so try again in 6 months. This is her livelihood and the support of her entire family. Plus after 6 months of working hard she finally had regulars in her room and was starting to really do well. It literally makes no sense and there doesn't seem to be any recourse. In a way this seems like discrimination simply because someone looks too young but isn't.

Upvote 0
It really sucks to hear that Chaturbate is still doing this bullshit to their models who'd already verified their age. 🤬 I am so sorry.
Yes, thanks for the support. The most annoying thing is that no one answered me, I wrote several letters in support and asked regular viewers to write too, there is no result. The account still has tokens that I expected to spend on renting an apartment this month. This is a strange site policy, it turns out that anyone can throw complaints at the account of a model they don't like, and this model will be permanently blocked... Terribly. I am also unable to contact a representative of Shirley's website. She does not respond to the mail and here, I would be grateful if you can tell me how to find her

Upvote 0
It's happening every day. This past week I had a model who has been working on CB for 6 months. Yes. She does look young but she's almost 19 and has been verified as such a number of times. On Wednesday someone complained that she looked too young and her account was banned for nothing. The site notice received said she "looked" too young so try again in 6 months. This is her livelihood and the support of her entire family. Plus after 6 months of working hard she finally had regulars in her room and was starting to really do well. It literally makes no sense and there doesn't seem to be any recourse. In a way this seems like discrimination simply because someone looks too young but isn't.
My situation is exactly the same. I worked for almost a year on the account and never had any problems. This was my only way to earn money, now I have nothing to pay for the apartment because the tokens remained on the account. And apparently now I'm going to lose all the viewers I've worked so hard to get. This is a strange site policy, it turns out that anyone can throw complaints at the account of a model they don't like, and this model will be permanently blocked... Terribly. I am also unable to contact a representative of Shirley's website. She does not respond to the mail and here, I would be grateful if you can tell me how to find her

Upvote 0
Terribly. I am also unable to contact a representative of Shirley's website. She does not respond to the mail and here, I would be grateful if you can tell me how to find her

Hi. I don't have anything to do with Shirley or Chaturbate, but @punker barbie is usually the person on this forum who deals with Chaturbate issues. I hope someone is able to help!

Upvote 0
best thing to do is to sign up for other sites while your account is in limbo. get more eggs in your basket. chaturbate really sucks for this reason because no other site pulls this shit. every other site knows their models have been properly verified with valid government ids.

you can try another camsite, but i also recommend adding a clip, pso, or subscription site. get some additional income.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
best thing to do is to sign up for other sites while your account is in limbo. get more eggs in your basket. chaturbate really sucks for this reason because no other site pulls this shit. every other site knows their models have been properly verified with valid government ids.

you can try another camsite, but i also recommend adding a clip, pso, or subscription site. get some additional income.
thx u for your support❤️

Upvote 0
Chaturbate support simply does not respond. The times they did they answer it was a question I didn't ask, like it was a canned response. You can't contact them in any way except email and it's all to no avail. It's really not fair at all. Yes. I have signed up for other sites but CB works best. I really need some solid assistance from Chaturbate and there is none to be had.

Reactions: Mikee21
Upvote 0
Hello everyone, today was a terrible event for me. My account was blocked by mistake, saying that someone from the audience complained that I was allegedly a minor, although this is not true, I am an adult and honestly sent documents for verification. I sent an email to support but there is no response yet. I really need help, working on this site was my only one
My last support request is 17766616

Upvote 0
My last support request is 17766616
all models that I know of and have heard about are usually told to retry age verification after 6 month. So it looks like it is a 6 month account suspension before they allow you to verify again.

Upvote 0
all models that I know of and have heard about are usually told to retry age verification after 6 month. So it looks like it is a 6 month account suspension before they allow you to verify again.
Yes, I understand, they also wrote to me on the day of the lock that they were waiting for me in 6 months. But I do not agree with this decision and I want to challenge it. So I'm trying to get an answer. Because: 1) The concept of "looking too young" is extremely subjective 2) They do not check from which users and under what circumstances complaints were received 3) They confuse the concept of "looking feminine" and "looking like a child". It's cool to deprive me of my job for no reason for half a year, but this was the only site where I could earn money, unfortunately I can't live off leaves from trees and eat air for half a year, I don't have such superpowers:( So I try to get an answer from them. In fact, their policy is extremely disappointing, they just ruin people's lives for no reason. It's so sad that this happens on the largest resource in terms of opportunities and there is no analogue on which I could earn enough...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.