AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking/Unblocking

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
OK, so about a month ago, myself and a model friend of mine had a disagreement and in the heat of the moment she blocked me. We resolved our differences and she unblocked me but I still can't see her. I've had to create a brand new account solely to speak to her. It's not a major hassle beyond me having to have a separate account just for her but it does eat into my loyalty points etc.

I can PM her, which I couldn't do when blocked but I can't find her in search and if I go directly to her page then it tells me I'm permanently blocked. At her end I'm showing up as normal/unblocked.

I wonder has anyone else had something similar happen to them.

On the flip side, there is a model who I email back and forward with sporadically. We both agreed that she would block me because our relationship isn't sexual/customer/model based (just banter) and it would be weird if I could enter her room or see her stream. I was fine with that but despite her blocking me, I can still see her. In her case though, I can't PM her.

Weirdness abounds.

• Wat?!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.