AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

blojob girl...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
I just thought i would share one of my favorite youtube vids with yáll....(and no, its not me:))

enjoy!
:hello2:

Reactions: camstory
"I'm going do this thing with my hands..."

Funny stuff.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I actually had a boyfriend who liked teeth. After years of perfecting how to avoid just that I found it very difficult to oblige him. He seemed to think it was weird none of my other boyfriends ever wanted that. :?

Otherwise, very amusing. Until she said she was going to make the sex dry too I thought she was just trying to get out of doing it, haha.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
PrincessXina said:
I actually had a boyfriend who liked teeth. After years of perfecting how to avoid just that I found it very difficult to oblige him. He seemed to think it was weird none of my other boyfriends ever wanted that. :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:​

how much teeth are we talking? a light grazing or full on CHOMP CHOMP.....??
my fave part is the "trick" she does with her hands. I always show this to boys at bars and i laugh and laugh when they jump and cringe in mortification at the SMACK of her hands....

p.s. the difference between pink and purple is the grip.​

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.