AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blue mood lighting ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few girls with blueish nood lighting .. does anyone know where I can find it or what is used for it ?? I really like the look and am extremley bored with the looks of my room
They could have done this with special themed lights, led panels, lots of led strips and blue fairy lights, filters that go over their specific lights, or with using their camera settings and changing the color balance to blue.

Upvote 0
Photographers typically use Color Gels sheets in order to change the color of lighting.
HTB1DY3OQXXXXXanapXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

4-Tori-JK-web.jpg

There are some LED products like Philips Hue where you can control the color of each light, and save specific colors to specific bulbs. Lights don't have to stay specific colors, they can rotate, change. Lighting can be saved as presets to quickly change between different presets.
2Z9A2711.jpg

There are also Painted MoodLight Bulb.
mood-bulbs.jpg

Lighting projectors
71OF67SzNbL._SX466_.jpg

Reactions: LndsylohanMFC
Upvote 0
I use hue lights. They work great. I have my entire apartment on the multicolor bulbs and have my bed backlit with the light strips. You can change them to any color you wish using the app on your smartphone.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MojitosJourney
Upvote 0
I have my entire apartment on the multicolor bulbs and have my bed backlit with the light strips.

Lol, I have a feeling our apartments look eerily similar. Nothing beats being able to illuminate or color your entire apartment with two taps on the iPhone. Mine automatically turn on (to 10% power, just enough to see) when I'm within a mile of the apartment, they turn blue when it starts raining, all kinds of fun (pointless - lol) shit.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Upvote 0
Lol, I have a feeling our apartments look eerily similar. Nothing beats being able to illuminate or color your entire apartment with two taps on the iPhone. Mine automatically turn on (to 10% power, just enough to see) when I'm within a mile of the apartment, they turn blue when it starts raining, all kinds of fun (pointless - lol) shit.

Kind of felt the same way, when I bough my first MP3 player. Like what the hell am I going to do with this.

The best value I've gotten out of hue lights is using them as an alarm clock. Dim on in the morning, highly recommend trying it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.