AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Count - The Phrase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
How do you feel as a model when someone asks you what your body count is and would you mind stating your age please?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I feel like it’s a rude way for men to be nosey about how many sexual partners a woman’s had…and to “slut-shame” her for it. And it’s dumb as fuck anyway to expect a person to sit there and list all the people they’ve had sex with.

In the movie Creed, Bianca asked Adonis how many women he’s been with before her. And I rolled my eyes so hard. 🙄 It’s like it’s a trick question…if you give an honest answer, and the person feels it’s a high number, they’re probably gonna give you a hard time. That’s the wrong damn question to be asking a sexual partner anyway. Maybe instead…ask them if they get tested for STDs regularly, and ask them if they’ve got a condom. :p

I’m 41, btw.

How do you feel as a model when someone asks you what your body count is

I hate the phrase "body count". To me, that refers to how many dead at a murder scene.
In general being asked how many people I've slept with is weird af, but I guess people who have a low self esteem/low experience with sex might be concerned about their potential partner being more experienced than them, and ask because of that. (read: if you ask, you're self conscious as fuck.)

I'm 44

You say that I'm a slut
It ain't your business who I'm fucking with
A dude could fuck three bitches and they'd say that he's the man
But I get it in with twins, she's a whore
That's what they saying
-Saint Brooke Candy

28 here. I don't like the term, it's weird for the above mentioned reasons.
In real life, I've actually never been asked that. If the topic was sexual partners etc between girls on a girls night out, I'd chim in with my experiences, but a man has never asked me that and if they did, I'd probably say some ridiculous number because - silly question, silly answer... and then ask "so, now you know mine, tell me, how many women had to pretend they had an orgasm with you then?" 🙄 🤣

Sarcastic answer is served in my shows too. I don't want to reveal my real number as it doesn't really match up with the energy of my room 😆

I have always disliked the phrase itself.. but for the question I have answered it for SOME people.. hell as a user I've even had a model ask me once or twice..

I do however always ask the people that I decide to answer the exact same question, and have always done that, no matter if it's online or in real life :)

and I'm 35

Reactions: Vixxen81
Oh I always lie and say "hundreds" - too many to even count!

I dont enter into a conversation about it really, it is nobodys business what I do with my real life.

In my early 30s.

I absolutely hate the phrase "body count". I've been with the same partner 10 years and I have no clue how many other people she has had sex with... I truly don't care and would never ask.. It doesn't matter and it's not really any of my business.
Likewise, she has never asked me. I had a period in my life during my active alcoholism that I worked for some years as a touring stage tech for metal bands and 10+ years as a strip club DJ where I had so many random hookups that I honestly cannot remember a number. Not something I'm proud of but that was a different time and a different me. It bears no definition of who I am now.

Really don't care about the age thing either. I've seen equally beautiful, captivating, intelligent, sexy women from their 20's into their 60's. I feel just as a "body count" does not define a person, neither does their age.
I'm 57 for what it's worth.

Someone dropped the term last night in casual conversation. They said, "I bet she has a high body count."

I was curious what everyone thought because the person seemed really offended I was offended on her behalf.

We have got to move past slut shaming but fuck me if I know how to do it. There's always some dick claiming women are for sex but how dare she have sex!!! It's frustrating.

Someone dropped the term last night in casual conversation. They said, "I bet she has a high body count."

I was curious what everyone thought because the person seemed really offended I was offended on her behalf.

We have got to move past slut shaming but fuck me if I know how to do it. There's always some dick claiming women are for sex but how dare she have sex!!! It's frustrating.
That sounds like an absolute cringe moment in the middle of casual conversation. She had every right to feel offended. I would have felt offended on her behalf also, as well as embarrassed as a man if I heard that.

I'm not a native english speaker and I find the phrase so bizarre. It sounds to me like someone is asking "how many people have you killed" and it took me multiple times of hearing/reading it to finally understand from context it's about sexual partners.

i feel like those questions are meant for established couples who are not insecure with their relationship. of course some people have zero interest in hearing about their partners' past escapades, but those relationships are apart of that person, and its probably going to get brought up and shared eventually. my husband and i always share stories about our past partners before we were together. good and bad. sometimes it's therapeutical.

i never got the big deal of wanting to be with someone who had fewer partners or none at all. idk the worst sex i ever had was when i was inexperienced and so were my partners. feels predatory af. of course i understand choose to wait until marriage because of their religion, but both partners need to be on the same page, not just one.

i feel like those questions are meant for established couples who are not insecure with their relationship. of course some people have zero interest in hearing about their partners' past escapades, but those relationships are apart of that person, and its probably going to get brought up and shared eventually. my husband and i always share stories about our past partners before we were together. good and bad. sometimes it's therapeutical.

i never got the big deal of wanting to be with someone who had fewer partners or none at all. idk the worst sex i ever had was when i was inexperienced and so were my partners. feels predatory af. of course i understand choose to wait until marriage because of their religion, but both partners need to be on the same page, not just one.
I'll never forget the night I was watching a cam show on CB and the guy asked one woman how many guys she had been with and she said 14ish and the other woman answered 57 and claimed to never use condoms with them but she writes their names down and when and contact info. Her panel was clean.

The guy jumped about two feet backwards and said he wouldn't touch her with someone else's dick. Like bro, you have new women on cam every single day but she's in the wrong?

Sometimes I fantasize about living in Ancient Rome when whores were counsel on major committees and respected instead of *waves hand*

It feels like people think they are entitled to know everything about someone else. My opinion is the only thing you need to know is that my STD panel is clean.

I think I will steal the I haven't killed anyone line. Or maybe say something like 4 fish, accidentally popped their air sacs. They're turtle food. 👹

Reactions: AudriTwo
I think I will steal the I haven't killed anyone line. Or maybe say something like 4 fish, accidentally popped their air sacs. They're turtle food. 👹
ngl i wanna aggressively deny killing anybody while acting hella suspicious. i feel like we easily troll a bunch of incels into believing we are all serial killers.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
ngl i wanna aggressively deny killing anybody while acting hella suspicious. i feel like we easily troll a bunch of incels into believing we are all serial killers.
ooo ooo! or channel my inner debbie. "i'm on my third husband. the last two were tragic accidents."
12m0.gif

There is so much in this question, some men seem to like the 'slut-cock-hungry' image when they masturbate, others would feel intimidated by a woman who has had many partners, others like the idea of an experienced woman. I am 48 almost 49.

Status
Not open for further replies.