AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Insecurities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main insecurity is my hair. Baldness runs in my family so I always knew this was coming and now im in my mid 20s ive noticed it beginning to thin and soon it will be all gone. It makes me super self conscious and feel like people are always staring at my head.

well i was looking in the mirror today and i was thinking to myself, how could men like this 5'7, 160 lb girl with 38 DDD boobs, and a small ass and not so skinny waist. then i look at my face and i am like ewe i have acne scars and acne and try to cover it up and its like impossible.. and not to mention i lost a lot of weight since i was heavy set before.. i am glad i got to 160 but it wasn't the healthy way. i use to weigh 210 lbs but you wouldn't believe it.. it was the heaviest i have ever been in my life, since i was always the skinny girl in school with the perfect abs and perfect stomach and always active. well then five years later i have my son and all shit goes down hill from there. my boobs sagged, my stomach got huge from stretching and carrying a big boy, my thighs got bigger, my arms got wider, my face got fatter and so forth. but then 5 years later after that i am now trying to get back into shape and it seems impossible.. i see all of these girls who naturally skinny and can eat a house and not gain a pound, and then there's me sitting on the side lines looking at myself why can't i look like that again, and it doesn't help that i am getting older and my skin isn't getting younger.. i hate how i look now day's but i try not to put myself down about it, i try to out weigh the bad and the good by being positive and not think about the negative out of it all.

@fandango do you wear a lot of hats?? just curious, because if so thats why you people bald fast because the hair follicles isn't getting enough air to breath, well thats what i what i learned in cosmetology school.
if you don't wear a hat then i don't know i guess its in your genetics. but all i have to say is i am sorry your balding so early =/.

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
My main insecurity is my hair. Baldness runs in my family so I always knew this was coming and now im in my mid 20s ive noticed it beginning to thin and soon it will be all gone. It makes me super self conscious and feel like people are always staring at my head.
I love bald heads! I encourage balding dudes to embrace it by shaving the rest off and making it a purposeful look! :)

I'm not thrilled with my lower stomach pudge (after 3 kids, it's not going anywhere) and boobs (too small for my frame, not perky or full enough). But while camming has made me hyper-aware of every little flaw, it's also made me more comfortable with them. I'm able to look at myself objectively, as someone else would see me, and realize that those little things do not make me unattractive.

IRL, I'm a bit more confident because I'm not constantly comparing myself to hundreds of Perfect 10 camgirls. :p

Honestly I am pretty much chill with what I look like. I don't like my fingernails, but I bite them so that is my own fault and could be fixed so I feel like I can't complain. But I have a super hd cam and its really the only thing I am self-conscious about on cam.

The only other thing is my thin hair. I have very thin, frail hail. I take high amounts of biotin, don't overwash it, etc. but it falls out in very large chunks and since it is already thin, I feel like I have practically no hair. I'm only 24. I hope this doesn't continue to rapidly occur.

@fandango do you wear a lot of hats?? just curious, because if so thats why you people bald fast because the hair follicles isn't getting enough air to breath, well thats what i what i learned in cosmetology school.
if you don't wear a hat then i don't know i guess its in your genetics. but all i have to say is i am sorry your balding so early =/.

Nope I dont wear hats just have shitty genes. The same thing happened to both my older brothers so they're like the future mirror of where I'll be soon. Also my dad, uncles and cousins are all the same too. We're just a big family of slapheads.

Oh well at least i'll save a load of cash on trips to the barbers.:haha:

Full disclosure: I've already contributed to this thread so now I'm here for the huggies :). Who can blame me? Have any of y'all hugged VenusDarkStar? She adorably huggable! <pssst, don't tell her but I'm copping feels from her, too>

Honestly I am pretty much chill with what I look like. I don't like my fingernails, but I bite them so that is my own fault and could be fixed so I feel like I can't complain. But I have a super hd cam and its really the only thing I am self-conscious about on cam.

The only other thing is my thin hair. I have very thin, frail hail. I take high amounts of biotin, don't overwash it, etc. but it falls out in very large chunks and since it is already thin, I feel like I have practically no hair. I'm only 24. I hope this doesn't continue to rapidly occur.

Biotin is great, but what worked even better for me were the Nature Made brand "hair skin & nails" vitamins - have you ever tried those? They have about the same amt of biotin as a regular biotin supplement, but they also have a niacin, folic acid and manganese. So they're like prenatals but even betta. Worth a shot maybe?
(be careful what brand you get though because some of them stink like a petting zoo or something blech)

Biotin is great, but what worked even better for me were the Nature Made brand "hair skin & nails" vitamins - have you ever tried those? They have about the same amt of biotin as a regular biotin supplement, but they also have a niacin, folic acid and manganese. So they're like prenatals but even betta. Worth a shot maybe?
(be careful what brand you get though because some of them stink like a petting zoo or something blech)

I will check this out! Thank you!

see i am not the only one who has insecurities about myself.
its amazing how many people see flaws in themselves
but now from reading all of these i don't feel insecure anymore... because of the fact i talk about it and write how i feel.. it makes me feel ten times better about myself.
like most girls maybe be pretty and everything else but it doesn't mean they don't like their bodies or anything on them.
like i say all the time the grass may seem green but it doesn't mean its always greener on the other side :D

I've always been shamed for feeling bad about any part of my body for any reason. People in my life have said that I'm too beautiful to have a right to feel bad about anything on my body (or even things in life in general, which is a totally different topic). Which... makes me feel bad for feeling bad about my body so it's actually pretty difficult for me to talk about. That being said, here is my list:

1. My legs are really muscular, especially my calves from all the ballet and Korean fan dancing I've done for over 10 years. My calves look disproportionate to my smaller thighs and drives me crazy. The thing that saves me is wearing leg warmers as fashion on cam so I'm not too paranoid about it.
2. My torso is really long. I find long torso length to be more masculine whereas longer legs is more feminine. I also have always felt like a freak when I sit in a chair because I just tower over everyone. As if it wasn't bad enough standing, being such a tall girl. I wish my torso was shorter and my legs were longer.
3. Following #2, my height. I wish I was just a little bit shorter. I am taller than most people, including men, and wearing heels makes it worse.
4. It seems no matter what I do in my work outs, I cannot get my upper thighs and butt to have a nice, firmer lift look to them. My butt is skinny and flatter than I'd like, although not quite saggy per say. I just want it to have a bit more lift but maybe it's just impossible with a skinnier frame.

=(

1) I know I'm about 80 lbs overweight, and have the spare tire with moobs to go with it.
2) I've figured out my luxurious red hair is starting to thin, maybe even to recede
3) I have my father's chin, which I hate, which is why I sport a goatee and rarely shave it off.
4) A big nose with wide nostrils
5) No ass

1) I know I'm about 80 lbs overweight, and have the spare tire with moobs to go with it.

This is mine too. I'm much more than 80lbs over, but the man boobs are my biggest insecurity about myself. I've been fat forever, so I've had them since I was a kid, but they've gotten ridiculous these days (what are these things? G cups?)

Of course, I'm the type of guy to tell other people that "you are a perfect version of you, don't compare yourself to others" even though I'm guilty of that stuff too...

VenusDarkStar_MFC (I came thisclose to calling you Death Star just then :) ) the grass may be greener on the other side but that's because of all the bullshit that someone who's not worth the time spreads

Be careful where you trod and don't step in it. Remember this, my motto: To thine own self, and Eyeteach, be true. ;)

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
well for starters... i also have a long torso but i am not tall, i am short so it looks funny lol. my legs are long but not really long. broad shoulders dont go with my body whats so ever. i hate how i look in shirts, i think the only thing i like on my body is my blue eyes. the rest of me i can't really stand. like i hate how my eyebrows are even tho i get complimented on them all the time, i am just like eh thanks... they sit to low on my face so i have to raise my eyebrows to make them look good lol. my ass is flat as a pancake, my nose is to small so when i take up close pictures it makes it look bigger then it really is. i am the type of girl who has to wear bangs because my face frame is heart shaped. i can go on and on about shit i don't like about myself... but i don't beat myself up about it anymore. i just live with it... because i have no choice. its who i am.. so why complain when you can suck it up and deal with it. we aren't made to be perfect, and we aren't made to look alike because if we were then we would have serious issues. even identical twins don't really look alike... they even have their own unique look to them. any how enough about my blabbing because its not going to get me anywhere.

• Hugs
Where to being? I honestly hate my body. I'm not sure how I ever got the nerve to be on cam. My boobs are asymmetrical and saggy from losing weight. My stomach's lumpy and gross. I have bat wings, you know the fat that hangs off your arms. My ass is flat regardless of how much I weigh. Plus I have huge hips and thighs. 34-31-44. I'm kind of average up top and plus size below the waist except for my ass. I never know if I should advertise as BBW on cam since I'm average up top. The boobs are my biggest issue though. I'm hoping for a lift and implants in the next year. The only thing I do like is my face. Sucks though when people tell me how pretty I am in RL but all I'm thinking is 'yeah I'm pretty until I take my clothes off'. I've always hated my body since I was a kid. As I've aged I've gotten better at not letting it bother me 24/7. I know everyone has insecurities. Reading the comments in this thread makes me super sad. We all deserve to be happy with our appearance. Hugs and love to everyone!

to be honest i dont know even know how i even considered of being a cam girl myself.. since i hate my body so much. i always think to myself how could anyone like me, i am fat in all the wrong places... my body doesn't match me.. my boobs are saggy, my stomach has a pooch, my ass is flat, my hips are tiny, my shoulders are broad, my legs are long but short if that makes since. my feet are huge, my lips are small, my nose is button but looks big in pics, my eyes are wide, my hair sucks its frizzy i can't do much with it.
but i agree reading these comments may make me sad but it boosts my confidence because i see my flaws and then i see everyone else flaws and how they feel about themselves.

• Hugs

My boyfriend complains about getting bald as well. I always tell him, "baldness on your head means more bare spots to kiss." I bloody hate beards tbh, and he loves his. So a bigger forehead, getting bald,... actually *does* mean more space on the head to kiss freely.

That said, I had Scheuermann's as a kid, and it went untreated, which means my ribs are deformed and I'll most likely have a hunchback in 70 years. Also I have hirsutism because of hormonal problems. "Thank god" it got worse and I started getting horrible cysts which left me paralysed for weeks; the pill I'm taking now, not only reduces the risk of getting cysts, but reduces this male-pattern hair growth as well. I can't wait for it all to be gone. (Although I am considering a switch to a pill with more estrogen because of unrelated side-effects.) It was never worth getting bullied this severely for. To quote a husband of a woman who had hirsutism and hid her hairy chin from her husband for 20 (!) years: "It's just hair." (She was on a TV show and told viewers - and the doctor present - about her beard growth. Thanks to her openness, I know the medical term for this condition. Thanks, woman!) (And yes, I know waxing and shaving helps. But for waxing you need to wait for the hairs to grow to a certain length, and you have no idea how "male" having to shave makes many women with hirsutism feel.)

I have a pear-shaped body, small breasts, the palest skin ever, and loads of cellulite on my butt. But I don't give a rat's ass about those issues tbh.

Last edited:
My boyfriend complains about getting bald as well. I always tell him, "baldness on your head means more bare spots to kiss." I bloody hate beards tbh, and he loves his. So a bigger forehead, getting bald,... actually *does* mean more space on the head to kiss freely.

That said, I had Scheuermann's as a kid, and it went untreated, which means my ribs are deformed and I'll most likely have a hunchback in 70 years. Also I have hirsutism because of hormonal problems. "Thank god" it got worse and I started getting horrible cysts which left me paralysed for weeks; the pill I'm taking now, not only reduces the risk of getting cysts, but reduces this male-pattern hair growth as well. I can't wait for it all to be gone. (Although I am considering a switch to a pill with more estrogen because of unrelated side-effects.) It was never worth getting bullied this severely for. To quote a husband of a woman who had hirsutism and hid her hairy chin from her husband for 20 (!) years: "It's just hair." (She was on a TV show and told viewers - and the doctor present - about her beard growth. Thanks to her openness, I know the medical term for this condition. Thanks, woman!) (And yes, I know waxing and shaving helps. But for waxing you need to wait for the hairs to grow to a certain length, and you have no idea how "male" having to shave makes many women with hirsutism feel.)

I have a pear-shaped body, small breasts, the palest skin ever, and loads of cellulite on my butt. But I don't give a rat's ass about those issues tbh.

well then, that was interesting, an can see being insecure about the hair on the face and stuff, but its a easy fix, thank god. Also i never herd of Scheuermann's, thats an interesting one.. so like are your ribs indented or are they inside? like what do you mean by they are deformed? an i am sorry about your cysts, i know how that can feel coming from a girl who has ovarian cysts, an they hurt when they pop.. anyhow i am sorry you have been bullied really bad.. i can only imagine. My ex fiance's sister has that problem she has more testosterone in her body then estrogen, shes even lucky she had a kid a year ago, also not to mention i don't even know how she manged to have kid since she has more testosterone then estrogen, it makes no sense to me but hey more power to her.
An thats cool that you learned the scientific word for your hair problem. also i have pale skin myself but to be honest i love my pale skin and i don't have any cellulite thank god. an i am glad you don't care about the other stuff.. i wish i could say the same, but people are different i guess.

• Hugs
Okay I've been rereading thru this thread and you ladies and two things come to mind. #1: it truly is a helpful and inspiring thread and #2, I'm thisclose to sitting down at a piano and singing "You Are So Beautiful To Me." Believe me when I say you do NOT want to hear me sing Joe Cocker.

I've been on a journey of self love and acceptance, trying super hard lately. It's really back and forth, good days and bad days. Lately I've been having good days about my tummy, my back, my my rolls. But there are always those nagging things I can't get over.

Most days I don't like my face for a number of reasons: two different side profiles because of my nose and cheeks. One side of my face is full, nostril looks longer and slopes downward, the other side my cheek looks concave, nostril slopes up and sometimes from that side I look like a pug.

Even after years of dancing and working out, my butt never gets to that perky rounded shape I've wanted, it's big yet flat. And of course that dang cellulite just seems to grow as I get older.

I'm tall and bigger framed than most people I know. So I usually feel like a giant. I have tons of cute heels and convince myself that I can wear 'em, then I get insecure and leave them to collect dust.

My feet, darn it.

well then, that was interesting, an can see being insecure about the hair on the face and stuff, but its a easy fix, thank god. Also i never herd of Scheuermann's, thats an interesting one.. so like are your ribs indented or are they inside? like what do you mean by they are deformed? an i am sorry about your cysts, i know how that can feel coming from a girl who has ovarian cysts, an they hurt when they pop.. anyhow i am sorry you have been bullied really bad.. i can only imagine. My ex fiance's sister has that problem she has more testosterone in her body then estrogen, shes even lucky she had a kid a year ago, also not to mention i don't even know how she manged to have kid since she has more testosterone then estrogen, it makes no sense to me but hey more power to her.
An thats cool that you learned the scientific word for your hair problem. also i have pale skin myself but to be honest i love my pale skin and i don't have any cellulite thank god. an i am glad you don't care about the other stuff.. i wish i could say the same, but people are different i guess.
The left-hand side of my ribcage has pushed its way up the right-hand side. Like when two earth plates collide and form mountains, but with my ribs. Quite annoying. (Normally they'd put you in a back brace, but they told my parents it "wasn't that bad".) The bullying was mostly at home, that's the worst part. I had my blood tested a few months ago and apparently they see nothing wrong (quite normal levels of both estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, everything.) Still I have this problem. My gynaecologist thinks I'm probably hypersensitive to testosterone.

Mind you, most people are fertile without needing any medical intervention. That includes women with PCOS. Only very few people seem to "get fertile" when they are on the pill (hence the 99% reliability), and most only need medical intervention from a certain age onwards.

@RosalieDay: have you tried squatting?

I put on about 15-20 pounds since starting a psych med, and it kinda makes me feel worse than before I started. I might ask my doc about this, cause I've struggled with ED in the past and I'm worried this might trigger a relapse.
Some days I love my chub, other days it makes me feel gross.
Also, my teeth are a little small and I have an underbite, which is why I rarely smile with teeth in pictures.
And my scars on my shoulder bug the hell out of me. I hope one day I can tattoo around or over it as to draw attention away from them.
And I HATE the sound of my own voice.

The left-hand side of my ribcage has pushed its way up the right-hand side. Like when two earth plates collide and form mountains, but with my ribs. Quite annoying. (Normally they'd put you in a back brace, but they told my parents it "wasn't that bad".) The bullying was mostly at home, that's the worst part. I had my blood tested a few months ago and apparently they see nothing wrong (quite normal levels of both estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, everything.) Still I have this problem. My gynaecologist thinks I'm probably hypersensitive to testosterone.

Mind you, most people are fertile without needing any medical intervention. That includes women with PCOS. Only very few people seem to "get fertile" when they are on the pill (hence the 99% reliability), and most only need medical intervention from a certain age onwards.

@RosalieDay: have you tried squatting?

oh okay makes sense.. and i am sorry you where bullied at home =/. and wow i can only imagine... having a deformed ribcage. an i am glad you have had your stuff tested and everything is okay. i hope you get your situation fixed so you don't have to worry about that.

I had the same problems with biting my nails! Honestly, hand sanitizer is what got me to stop. My vanilla job requires frequent use of it and the second I would try to chew on a nail, my mouth would be full of the nasty, bitter taste.
And I started smoking more to cut back that urge, but I don't really recommend that one...

I put on about 15-20 pounds since starting a psych med, and it kinda makes me feel worse than before I started. I might ask my doc about this, cause I've struggled with ED in the past and I'm worried this might trigger a relapse.
Some days I love my chub, other days it makes me feel gross.
Also, my teeth are a little small and I have an underbite, which is why I rarely smile with teeth in pictures.
And my scars on my shoulder bug the hell out of me. I hope one day I can tattoo around or over it as to draw attention away from them.
And I HATE the sound of my own voice.

your not the only one who hates the sound of their voice.
i have lost weight, so my skin isn't as tight like it should be.
so i feel your pain kinda.

i lost 17 kilo's in the past months, but i want to lose more though. I am happy about it but it sucks there is no sign on my forehead saying "I already lost 15kg!! yaaaay!!" I just want to be happy with my body. and i am on the right track though!:D
other things i dont like
-my hair does not grow longer then it is now. -face shape -lips -asymetrical face -skin -stretch marks -feet - ass ( i want a bit of booty)
and the list goes on and on, but i guess i have accepted them
but i am going to fix one thing when i get the funds for it and thats my damn nose! i will never accept my nose, its like its not mine or something.:bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.