AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Insecurities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shaped so weird. I have a very angled, chiseled face unless I'm bloated, very visible collarbones, but I'm fat as fuck everywhere else. Except my skinny wrists and fingers. I wear a 16 dress but you could never tell neck up. And I feel like my cellulite is way worse than it should be.

I'm not insecure about it anymore though, tons of viewers like women my size. Ideally even if I didn't lose weight, I'd be so much more confident without the bumpy ass and legs.

I think being involved in competitive dancing made me very aware of my body in a not so good way. There was always someone better than you both skill and appearance wise. Don't get me wrong dancing taught me some great stuff patience, perseverance, respect but being the sport it is it naturally brings out insecurities.

Back then I was very aware and ashamed of my body even though there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. Now I know that the way I look makes me truly unique. I stop and ask myself why would I want to look like that and give up who I am as a person.

At the end of the day everyone has insecurities but I feel how we interpret them can have a huge effect on mental well being. When I start thinking negatively about myself I try to come up with at least 2 more features I love. It may seem stupid but thinking positively of yourself really shines through those bad insecurities.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
I think being involved in competitive dancing made me very aware of my body in a not so good way. There was always someone better than you both skill and appearance wise. Don't get me wrong dancing taught me some great stuff patience, perseverance, respect but being the sport it is it naturally brings out insecurities.

Back then I was very aware and ashamed of my body even though there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. Now I know that the way I look makes me truly unique. I stop and ask myself why would I want to look like that and give up who I am as a person.

At the end of the day everyone has insecurities but I feel how we interpret them can have a huge effect on mental well being. When I start thinking negatively about myself I try to come up with at least 2 more features I love. It may seem stupid but thinking positively of yourself really shines through those bad insecurities.
Ahh thats seems like a good idea. Thanks!

-face shape
-how short my neck is
-my poofy bags under my eyes
-my weight...probably the biggest one
-my lack of creativity for arts and conversation
-teeth
-the tummy pouch, it makes me feel like a kangaroo
-my ONE dimple I have on only one side of my face. ):

that felt good to say. It's been a very long time since I reminded myself it's okay not to like everything about myself. I know I'm a decent person and others enjoy me as I am so I can too. I'm allowed to enjoy myself with all my flaws. And I know I personally forget that often.

I hope everyone else knows how beautiful and special they really are. :)

The only part of my body I don't hate is my feet and arms. Literally everything else I either feel like an old saggy woman or a disgusting mess. While camming or taking any sort of photo's I crop out my face. At the moment I'm frustrated because I have no decent profile pictures that include my face and I need this for some of the sites. Grrr. I don't own makeup and have bad skin :( also my ass is covered in pimples I can't get rid of so I avoid showing my ass where possible. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession?

• Hugs
Reactions: MochaMona and Guy
The only part of my body I don't hate is my feet and arms. Literally everything else I either feel like an old saggy woman or a disgusting mess. While camming or taking any sort of photo's I crop out my face. At the moment I'm frustrated because I have no decent profile pictures that include my face and I need this for some of the sites. Grrr. I don't own makeup and have bad skin :( also my ass is covered in pimples I can't get rid of so I avoid showing my ass where possible. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession?
I have no been camming long enough to say anything I suppose, but from the little experience I have I say it's all about personality. There are some very odd people that will be into something! Including acne, like last night I had someone ask me if I could burp on command.

Also weird idea for you for acne I just saw was shaving. Like shaving your face and stuff. I don't normally shave my ass cheeks but I would try if I had pimples there. Here's an article on it! http://styleblueprint.com/everyday/women-shave-face/

• Hugs
Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I'm fat. Not, like, a full-on BBW but I'm not small like I was a few years ago, either. I'm currently a dress size 12/14 with more of a belly than a trim waist. Me? I like the way I look - Im not mad or upset or disappointed. I wish I was smaller mostly for health reasons, but I can embrace my body the way that it is now.

The thing that hurts my confidence is that being a fat girl immediately puts me in a niche for camming and makes my chances at more success immediately smaller. I won't say it's impossible for bigger girls to succeed - it's clearly not impossible. But the odds are a little against me and I feel I have to be very creative and entertaining and personable to "make up for" my body. And THAT'S what sucks.

I'm extremely body conscious, but I've found camming helps me feel good about myself. I'm 27, Mom of 2, and had multmultiple surgeries, including total hysterectomy. I always hated my "Mom blobs" til now. I feel more comfortable than I ever have! Its a very empowering feeling!

I have no idea what "Mom blobs" are but if you have them then they look VERY complimentary on you, my dear! :)

Weird body insecurities are the main reason i'm still "researching" instead of just going for it. I gained 50lbs this year from medication and being too poor to afford dance classes, so when I try to take sexy or cute promotional pictures for my tumblr and instagram I'm surprised to see this new bigger body, don't really like it, and none of my favorite lingerie fits :c I don't know how to quote quotes yet, but it's fantastic to hear that some of you get a confidence boost from camming, I've heard that from strippers but not so much among camgirls. Here's hoping camming can help us to like our sexy bods instead of feel more critical.

• Hugs
I'm usually pretty okay with my body, But I'm wayyy too chubby for my liking, or anyone's for that matter. I really need to get in shape. And my eyebrows are always a mess and my hair is buzzed and on a bad day I can't get over it.

• Hugs
At my age, I have seen and heard a lot. Girls/women tear themselves down constantly, and even the ones I have met that appear to be totally fine with themselves will confess their insecurities at some point. I think we all have them, and then more and deeper from all of the hate and abuse we experience along the way in life. Some of us will realize that we are our own worst critics, and that most people never give our self-perceived "flaws" a first glance. I just wish ALL women would support one another, and avoid hurting one another, especially with bashing and shaming and such. I LOVE all the little differences we each have!!!

IMO, the greatest beauty any person can possess is their attitude. Despite what I am about to write below, I will go out into the world and try to infect people with my smile :) I have made some pretty grumpy people smile over the years, and it feels REALLY good to have that affect on another person. I think my core Self is pretty damn beautiful :) A bit too unfiltered for some though, HahHAha!!!

@DaniellaBlaze: First, big huggs! I know what you mean about something that you CANNOT change, ever. Especially when it limits what you can do that others just do without a thought, and it causes you to look different from others. Of all the posts in this thread, yours stood out to me, because you seem to be projecting a positive attitude despite having to deal with it. Every day. I deal with being a paraplegic every day, knowing it will NEVER change. It is not the same as what you have had to deal with, but I can empathize with some of how it can feel. I love your bravery, I love your attitude!! Please keep that, because, combined with your strength, I truly believe you will constantly and consistently find yourself surrounded with friends that will love you for your beauty and strength, and they will be there when you hit those moments in life when you just do not have the energy for that strength and that smile. (I hope I expressed that properly... I hesitated to comment, but you made me smile so big I could not resist :) )

My insecurities are pretty numerous and deep. It is all exacerbated by several years of serious abuse from my Mom's second husband (through age 15, until I finally ran away from home), bullying at school, etc. Add in a rape by a friend of a friend at a party, and a "abduct-rape" one night, and self-blame (and more) can begin destroying further. I was finally at a point in my life when I was feeling decently enough about myself, when I finally decided to not care what others thought, and to move forward and leave my past behind, and boom! I get hit by a car, and my world was destroyed. In a way, I died that day (pretty close too, coma for 6 days). And it felt like things just progressively worsened once I got out of rehab and began recovering further at home. I was making tons of money, had tons saved, and in that one moment, it all disappeared. No health insurance.

I have a huge forehead, likely from my Welsh ancestry. I saw someone else call it a "fivehead" hahAha! Yeah, good way to put it. I have joked that people could use it at a drive-in to show movies on. Some of my features I have described as being "in between"; not all cute like many girls seem to have, but not all bulky/large like a guy has either. I got my Mom's hairline too, but so far not losing patches like she has (knock wood). But, it is not that cute hairline most girls seem to have, all wispy and cute. I got my Mom's teeth too, and got picked on for my front teeth in school, 'cause they look like Chicklets gum. I am 5' 8", so slightly taller than average, but not too tall. But, tall enough to stand out, and that makes me more self-conscious. Being in a wheelchair might seem to make that go away, but I feel like I look larger than other girls in wheelchairs.

And the damage from the accident... wow... I see all the girls on here, and then look at their Twitter feeds, MFC profiles, etc... wow... Even though I have been told I do not look my age (will be 50 in a few days), I see the effects of aging. The gray in my hair is not too bad yet, and the blonde helps to mask it a bit. I only get a stray gray in my eyebrows now and then, and no idea if there is any gray below; last time it was long enough to check was after the accident while recovering. But all of that pales when I see myself in a mirror now. My right side was damaged badly. Most of it is crooked now; my right hip is pushed in slightly, and sits up higher. My right hand was put back on nicely, but it is crooked as well, and cannot move as well as it used to. I get muscle spasms galore. I gained almost 90lbs while I was in years of depression. While I only have about 20lbs of that left to lose, the lack of abdominal muscles means my belly has ballooned out (some call it "quad belly"), while below that everything has atrophied. I lowered my anti-spasm meds so that my legs would move more, and it has allowed them to tone out quite a bit. No butt muscles at all though, so it is just... soup. Somehow my hips are still 41" though, HAhHA. I do not know how well I will handle the negative comments and such once I start camming, but I have to give it a try. I cannot just survive, I have to live. And retaining the ability to still feel a good part of sexual/sensual experience (orgasms galore, and sensual expression... mmmm!!!)... well, some people paint, some play piano, some sculpt. For me it seems my calling is in the sexual and sensual arts.

Girls, you are all so beautiful!!! Embrace your differences. Embrace your Selfs. Big huggs for all, and big smiles too!!! :) :) :)

• I have visible ribs, and small boobs no matter how much I pull on weight and how fat my butt get.
  • I'm half european, half vietnamese = light golden skin tone and dark pussy/nipples, sometimes I feel like a reversed dobermann.
  • Fleshy swollen pussy. When I serve it in private I feel like feeding 20 people and like they'll even have an indigestion after that.
  • My hidden dental appliance broke 2 years ago, my teeth started moving again and aren't as straight as before, giving me a dumbest smile.
  • Asian thin and messy eyebrows. But it's getting better thanks to ricin oil.
  • Skinny horrible asian feet, showing them is insanely expensive cause I don't like it.
  • Huge muscular biceps and quadriceps making me feel like she-Hulk, and I stopped training 4 months ago
  • Lots of stretch marks on my butt and tighs.
Despite all of that, I'm pretty narcissic, enjoy my body very much and never tried to hide/change these flaws :)

Because I like to think beauty as a whole. Sure, part of your body might be not perfect, but YOU, you are perfectly beautiful, your everything is incredibly sexy.

I've had a long history of an eating disorder since I was a teenager, so I definitely know what it feels like to hate your body. In a way, I kinda separated myself from my own body based off the images I had in my head to be considered "good enough," or "perfect." So it's kind of like this endless pattern of seeing your body as a mere image, instead of seeing it as an unconditional support for us to live, day by day. But that was just my experience, everyone is different. :)

• Hugs
To be honest, camming has liberated me and has helped me to TRULY embrace my big, curvy, chunky ass body. Ive always put on like I was confident no matter what my weight was but truth be told Ive always hated being heavy. Even when I decided to diet and exercise, I could only get down to a size 12 and that was with 5 days cardio and clean eating. AFter consulting with my doctor and realizing that I am in good health despite my weight, Ive slowly but surely come to love every dimple and roll. Thats not to say I dont strive to look better and tone up because I do. Ladies, we gotta love ourselves like Romeo loved Juliet, We may not be perfect, but we are exactly who we are supposed to be at this moment. Embrace that while striving for greatness. Aww we got this ladies!! #WERKBITCHEZ XO

@Janelle your positivity and attitude are honestly so inspiring :h: You're beautiful inside and out!
I haven't figured out how to give our likes or hugs (maybe I can't yet) but I am hugging everyone in this thread in my mind lol

For me personally, I'm about 20 lbs heavier than when I really felt good about myself, but camming has really helped me feel sexy and confident even at this weight. I have a poochy belly that never went away fully even at my thinnest which I'm the most self conscious about because I don't (and will probably never) have that smooth flat stomach I want. But honestly, not one person has ever mentioned it, and so many people have been so complimentary about my body, even the things I dislike.

It's important to know that everyone has insecurities but also that you are your own harshest critic! Life's too short to get caught up in the things that don't really matter. For everything you don't like about yourself, there are gonna be more people out there who love it, and confidence is the sexiest thing there is so whatever you got, rock it! :) :h:

Hello everyone! I looked through this thread, and I have to agree that we can be too hard on ourselves. I'm also glad to see that many people are learning how to love their bodies!

As for me, I'm insecure about my face and pretty much anything on my face. I also don't like my hips, butt, and lower belly. I think they're too big, but this may be due to my warped perception of myself.

Ive been ordering this cream for smoothing out my cellulite and stretchmarks its Improved the look of my skin but its no miracle cream....I did my first girl show with an alternative styled model who is very petite I look like an amazon next too her ! I have alot of flaws I dont really fret over it because I just see some of my friends really hurting over it even when they are the most beautiful girls in my world ....instead I say and act like im the shit lol my biggest insecurity latly is anxiety bc im not use to it and I find it to be the most unattractive flaw IM hoping its just PMS

To be honest, camming has liberated me and has helped me to TRULY embrace my big, curvy, chunky ass body. Ive always put on like I was confident no matter what my weight was but truth be told Ive always hated being heavy. Even when I decided to diet and exercise, I could only get down to a size 12 and that was with 5 days cardio and clean eating. AFter consulting with my doctor and realizing that I am in good health despite my weight, Ive slowly but surely come to love every dimple and roll. Thats not to say I dont strive to look better and tone up because I do. Ladies, we gotta love ourselves like Romeo loved Juliet, We may not be perfect, but we are exactly who we are supposed to be at this moment. Embrace that while striving for greatness. Aww we got this ladies!! #WERKBITCHEZ XO
"she sitting on that big butt but I was still staring at the titties tho" all you ladies and yall curves are beautiful! I love your Pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.