AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bondage Babes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristyn

Cam Model
May 11, 2011
Canadia
www.tristynjane.com
Twitter Username
@TristynJane
Tumblr Username
TristynJane
Streamate Username
Tristyn
Bring on the bondage pictures plzkthx.

I'll start us off with some of me.
(I've been doing bondage - and taking pictures - since I was 18.)

Attachments

• photo3.1.jpg
    photo3.1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 590
  • 55b9655fb1334453d28c8454731ab2b2_20110113154635_720.jpg
    55b9655fb1334453d28c8454731ab2b2_20110113154635_720.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 591
  • bondageedit2.jpg
    bondageedit2.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 590
  • d4f6aa3e8d8427aadddb8647041c9076_20100417135220_720.jpg
    d4f6aa3e8d8427aadddb8647041c9076_20100417135220_720.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 591
  • ropeedit1.jpg
    ropeedit1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 590
  • 5912680237_764cd27700.jpg
    5912680237_764cd27700.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 592
Very nice. I'll have to check you out! I've been trying to figure out how a model could incorporate elements of bondage in her camshow without having to go with a two-girl show but it is a difficult proposition.

The aesthetics of shibari and other rope bondage has always appealed to me, sadly I'm too lazy and undisciplined to really apply the effort to actually learn it. And the little time I do have with the wife- due to conflicting schedules- means I really just want to get down to business when we're together. Luckily, we have friends with knowledge and implements to bind her, as she loves bondage. I'm just into doing crazy shit and experimenting, not so much with bondage, but more the S/M side of things.

I've found that a couple models are on Fet. Do you have a profile, Tristyn?

tightlockup said:
Very nice. I'll have to check you out! I've been trying to figure out how a model could incorporate elements of bondage in her camshow without having to go with a two-girl show but it is a difficult proposition.

I've slowly begun working bondage elements into my show.

I do orgasm control shows where tippers control the ON & OFF switch on my hitachi - and have done it with a simple leg tie. I spread my legs and bend them at the knee, then loop the rope around several times and loop it around the rope in the middle and UNDER the bend in my leg and loop again. This keeps it tight...

My hands are free, and i have some movement (though I can't stand), but it still has the tied up and opened up look..... that i want for that kind of show.

Worth mentioning whenever I tie myself on cam, my Master is present in the apartment, and sissors are within my reach.

Gags can be fun - tipping x amount to gag then another to get it off. Nipple clamps etc.

I tie my tits on cam for tips. Simply using thin cord, pulling the bewbie out and wrapping it tightly then over my shoulders and to the other side, sometimes on the back as well. Again saftey - ropes come off the minute boobies start going purple color.

It's possible to make a rope harness that holds a vibrator or hitachi in place for a forced orgasm.

And then of course, simply wearing a decorative rope harness can be fun on cam.

And now I have a big BDSM cage!!! *squee* Fun to do shows from, and I also offer skypes where they can watch me take a nap in the cage.

lordmagellan said:
The aesthetics of shibari and other rope bondage has always appealed to me, sadly I'm too lazy and undisciplined to really apply the effort to actually learn it. And the little time I do have with the wife- due to conflicting schedules- means I really just want to get down to business when we're together. Luckily, we have friends with knowledge and implements to bind her, as she loves bondage. I'm just into doing crazy shit and experimenting, not so much with bondage, but more the S/M side of things.

I've found that a couple models are on Fet. Do you have a profile, Tristyn?

I have one, but I don't really use it.
I'm Tristyn there. :)

Most models are limited to light bondage because they don't have someone there to help her. You don't really want to do rope when you're alone because even if you can tie yourself up, shit happens.

Spreader bars, velcro hand cuffs, and gags are great for solo play.

AlexLady said:
Most models are limited to light bondage because they don't have someone there to help her. You don't really want to do rope when you're alone because even if you can tie yourself up, shit happens.

I do rope alone. :p
Of course, what I can do is limited, but I'm probably not going to choke myself to death with a chest harness when my hands are free and there are safety sheers within my reach. *shrugs*
Depends on what you're doing really.

Tristyn said:
AlexLady said:

Of course, what I can do is limited, but I'm probably not going to choke myself to death with a chest harness when my hands are free and there are safety sheers within my reach. *shrugs*
And here I was hoping to click into your room to find you laterally suspended, belly down, see-sawing with a hitachi between your legs and your head dunking in and out of the toilet. ;)

Tristyn said:
AlexLady said:

Yeah, you could do really limited rope alone, but not well, rope rope. You know what I mean.

Jupiter551 said:
AlexLady said:
Yeah, you could do really limited rope alone, but not well, rope rope. You know what I mean.

Date-rope?

LOL. Awesome.

I actually know some pretty fabulous self-suspension artists who can tie themselves up in crazy ways.
But that's probably not the best thing to do unsupervised. Haha.

Oh boy! I'm wicked excited about this thread as I love-love-LOVE bondage! I slip into my subspacey wonderland anytime I am restrained. :dance: Here are a few photos from my past bondage experiences:

Attachments

• aedan_rayne_bondage.jpg
    aedan_rayne_bondage.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 432
  • aedan_rayne_boots.jpg
    aedan_rayne_boots.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 431
  • skank.jpg
    skank.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 431
  • swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 431
  • crazypenguin.jpg
    crazypenguin.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 431
the only pictures i have right now of my brand new cage include fansigns for the contributers.. but oh well!

The last picture is from a cam show where i was tied with an anal hook in my butt! LOTS of fun :)

Attachments

• IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    498.8 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    459.1 KB · Views: 417
  • DSCF3907.JPG
    DSCF3907.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 416
I have tried to figure out a way to work BDSM into my room but I am still really new and tryin to get things figured out. I don't want to do it ALL the time so I thought maybe only in Pvts or maybe a BDSM Monday? Plus there is the fact that I would really need another set of hands. I tend to pass out when I bind my tits.

Jaylynne said:
I have tried to figure out a way to work BDSM into my room but I am still really new and tryin to get things figured out. I don't want to do it ALL the time so I thought maybe only in Pvts or maybe a BDSM Monday? Plus there is the fact that I would really need another set of hands. I tend to pass out when I bind my tits.

no passing out allowed lol!

BDSM monday sounds like an awesome idea......

And omg needles and ..that ballgag is HUGE.

Reactions: Jaylynne
Miss_Lollipop said:
Jaylynne said:

no passing out allowed lol!

BDSM monday sounds like an awesome idea......

And omg needles and ..that ballgag is HUGE.

Thanks. The needles were fun ;) but I could never do them myself and I am sure MFC would not let me do that on cam. I just caught some of your show it was awesome.

Agh I really need to learn some rop techniques and actually buy some decent rope. Now if only BJ would stop being so "oral only". Lol. I freaking love being tied up and contorted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.