AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

How much do tokens cost on Bonga?
i really dont know.... as i said, on chaturbate for 25 tokens models gets 1.25$ but on bongacams the model gets only 0.56$ for the same 25 tokens !!! That's awful !!! Ill never broadcast on their site !!
you can see the screenshot !

Upvote 0
i really dont know.... as i said, on chaturbate for 25 tokens models gets 1.25$ but on bongacams the model gets only 0.56$ for the same 25 tokens !!! That's awful !!! Ill never broadcast on their site !!
you can see the screenshot !
Tokens cost much less on the site, so of course you won't be making the same amount of money per token as you would on CB. That just means prices have to be adjusted accordingly.
1571061448932.png

Reactions: Sansa and AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Tokens cost much less on the site, so of course you won't be making the same amount of money per token as you would on CB. That just means prices have to be adjusted accordingly.
View attachment 82176
I can see an advantage only for members !! :(I would love to broadcast on the site because of Russian Community but im not motivated to do it ...so Chaturbate, Stripchat and NOOD are my favorites !;)

Upvote 0
tokens are half on bonga for either members and models. 1tk for model is 0.025$, raising to 0.03$ in hotmode. You can just set tip menu prices to earn same as on other tokens sites. ( e.g. on cb a close up is 35 tk, on bonga is 70) for me bonga is just an extra, not puttiing much effor there doing smth else than i do on cb. yet 3-400$/week with 0 extra effort i think is a good deal.

Upvote 0
Double success at YNOT Awards 2019

Dear models and studios!

We are excited to share some wonderful news! BongaCams became the best webcam platform in Europe and was also proclaimed the most innovative company of the year, according to YNOT Awards 2019!

Thank you for choosing BongaCams!

ynot2019-models-550-en.jpg

Upvote 0
tokens are half on bonga for either members and models. 1tk for model is 0.025$, raising to 0.03$ in hotmode. You can just set tip menu prices to earn same as on other tokens sites. ( e.g. on cb a close up is 35 tk, on bonga is 70) for me bonga is just an extra, not puttiing much effor there doing smth else than i do on cb. yet 3-400$/week with 0 extra effort i think is a good deal.
It makes sense, if you change your tip menu according tokens' price, then you will not loose. Also, I have checked the price for private, it's 60tk/minute which corresponds to other sites.
I think it's not that bad:)

Upvote 0
BONGACAMS DECLARED THE BEST CAM SITE 2019!

Dear models and studios!

We are happy to share wonderful news! BongaCams gained the BEST CAM SITE title at Venus Awards 2019 in Berlin!

This victory is our common achievement!

Thank you for your support!

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but what do these awards mean? Are the people giving out these awards have any merrit? Not trying to be rude, but I never heard of some of these events. Anyone can create an award show.

Why did you win best cam site? What was the criteria? Who were you competeing against?

The reason I say this is because everyone I knew to of worked this site wouldn't call it the best as in the traffic is low quality and the hustle is grindy. Also learned some daily earnings for some top contest winners.

Upvote 0
Okay so looks like you all were a platinum sponsor for that event. That is quite a conflict of interest. They could of given it to your site because they believe that it's the best camsite, or it came with the sponsorship. So now it looks bought and paid for.

Again not trying to drag. Constructive criticism that I know is going to be ignored, but important for new models to see.

Upvote 0
Okay so looks like you all were a platinum sponsor for that event. That is quite a conflict of interest. They could of given it to your site because they believe that it's the best camsite, or it came with the sponsorship. So now it looks bought and paid for.

Again not trying to drag. Constructive criticism that I know is going to be ignored, but important for new models to see.
If you haven't seen anything, don't write here your unreasonable assumption. Girls were broadcasting right from the Venus awards in Berlin, it was a great show)
Also, there were a lot of other webcam sites, so it's a success for bonga, they've done their best)

Upvote 0
If you haven't seen anything, don't write here your unreasonable assumption. Girls were broadcasting right from the Venus awards in Berlin, it was a great show)
Also, there were a lot of other webcam sites, so it's a success for bonga, they've done their best)
I'm not making assumptions. I'm asking questions. They win a lot of "awards" that I don't know anything about. I'm sure there are models that do find success of bongo, and I'm not ever doubting that. Get your hustle on. You do you.

It's these awards. They win all these awards and I have never heard of any of those events and come to find they were a sponsor for a handful. It is suspicious from the information I know about the.

But it's pretty simple, what was the criteria and who were they competing against?

Upvote 0
Hello Bonga Cams.

I work for new webcam studio in Colombia. Here s the link Elegance Studio Agency. We dont work with you currently but I know the powers that be are thinking about it . Can yu send me a lik to your corporate page with commissions etc

Dear SophiaLorenColombia!

We appreciate your interest in our website and looking forward to working with you!

Can you please send us your contacts (email, Skype or phone number) via Private Messages here and one of our Studio & Model managers will be in touch with you shortly to guide you through all the needed information and help you to register an account with us.

In the meantime, you can find all the information here as well: https://bongamodels.com/model-faq

Thank you!

Upvote 0
BongaCams will take part in Erofest 2019!

Dear models and studios!

We invite you to join BongaCams at Erofest 2019 – the biggest erotic fair that will be held on November 8–9, in Prague!

BongaCams team will be happy to see you at Stand 88 (Hall 3). Drop by in order to meet in person and discuss various collaboration perspectives!

To set up a meeting in advance, please send your request to our Support Team.

See you there!

Upvote 0
I'm not making assumptions. I'm asking questions. They win a lot of "awards" that I don't know anything about. I'm sure there are models that do find success of bongo, and I'm not ever doubting that. Get your hustle on. You do you.

It's these awards. They win all these awards and I have never heard of any of those events and come to find they were a sponsor for a handful. It is suspicious from the information I know about the.

But it's pretty simple, what was the criteria and who were they competing against?
I think there are many websites competing, so you should buy a ticket when you see the notification about new awards taking place somewhere)

Upvote 0
I like their support team, they can always help you solve almost all your issues. I am working there for quite some time, and I don't see a reason to ignore this site.
I've given bonga one more chance, thanks)) It seems better now, obs bonus is a great push. Now i think i have to use restream for both websites.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

On November 27, BongaCams will take part in the 4th Lalexpo Workshop 2019 in Pereira, Colombia.

Our team will be happy to meet you to discuss mutually beneficial cooperation options.
We also invite you to attend BongaCams presentation at 13:00!

You can arrange a meeting by email colombia@bongamodels.com!

Upvote 0