AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Wish you a good day!

We believe that many of you have heard about the popular #IceBucketChallenge, where people pour ice water on their head. So, some of our models have also decided to participate and are challenging LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams and Chaturbate models.

We are sharing with you this video:

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Upvote 0
Re: BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models

:roll:

Upvote 0
Re:

bongacams.com said:
Wish you a good day!

We believe that many of you have heard about the popular #IceBucketChallenge, where people pour ice water on their head. So, some of our models have also decided to participate and are challenging LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams and Chaturbate models.

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

So... Did you donate anything?

Upvote 0
Re:

bongacams.com said:
Wish you a good day!

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

21ae3ad.gif

21ae3ad.gif

21ae3ad.gif

21ae3ad.gif

21ae3ad.gif

couldn't resist

Upvote 0
Re: Re:

SexyStephXS said:
bongacams.com said:
Wish you a good day!

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

They donated 100 leftover tubes of BB cream and 50 bottles of shampoo
:whistle:

Upvote 0

SexyStephXS said:
bongacams.com said:
Wish you a good day!

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

If we have learned anything, it's that they won't respond to this post/question, even if they did donate.

Upvote 0

Hey BongaCams. If you acknowledge this post and answer three questions from this thread that you've so far ignored (any three), I'll sign up to your site and tip a model or three to do some sex stuff.

Upvote 0

Ice cubes, cam models, wet t-shirts

so much potential, man I wish I was the director of that video !

Upvote 0

mynameisbob84 said:
Hey BongaCams. If you acknowledge this post and answer three questions from this thread that you've so far ignored (any three), I'll sign up to your site and tip a model or three to do some sex stuff.

OH SNAP! Bob has thrown the gauntlet down! Hey BongaCams, if you do that stuff that bob is challenging, then I will...

...look shocked that it even happened :p

Upvote 0

SexyStephXS said:
bongacams.com said:
Wish you a good day!

Stay tuned,
BongaCams Team

The world may never know... I was just really disappointed that they didn't nominate juicy_pussy. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Upvote 0

An update on Bonga cams, and some feedback

My friends studio tried them out. A few months back. In the past few days BONGAcams has banned them and their whole studio. Reason given as below.

"Your studio is disabled for suspicious activity. Models who are now working there are using foreign documents and one is disabled for using recorded video in the broadcast just few days ago, and other models are suspended in using recorded video also. Some models were cought by another violation like another people in the broadcast. So your studio can not work on our site anymore."

1. So they use foreign documents , well duhhhhhh? Bonga approved them and they are valid legit docs. Most models on Bonga are from foreign countrys.

2. They have never played recorded video , in fact they have no knowledge as to how to do it. what they do is use other sites and leave Bonga open to get tips as is normal these days.

3. Another person in the broadcast ?? well duh its a 2 girl show both girls are registered.

4. They are owed $200 , a small amount but that's not really the point.

5. Greg from Bongacams WAS told to go and procreate with himself :whistle:

6. AVOID!!!

Upvote 0

LailaBaise said:
Thank you for reviving this thread I just gave myself a good laugh looking back through it while I ate my sandwiches. :lol:

Ah snap! Without the sandwiches... Now I want sandwiches...

Upvote 0

nzhere said:
1. So they use foreign documents , well duhhhhhh? Bonga approved them and they are valid legit docs. Most models on Bonga are from foreign countrys.
are you serious? :woops: im sure that "foreign" means that docs was not belongs to that models, like stolen or something.

nzhere said:
3. Another person in the broadcast ?? well duh its a 2 girl show both girls are registered.
maybe registered was only 1, dont you think about it?

It cant be truth, what you are saying, cos its looks like you never worked for any camsite :laughing2:
why everybody listening? :icon-cry: think a little

Upvote 0

Good mood to you all!

Today we have great news that will surely warm you up this winter day, boost your mood and, of course, earnings. Pay attention!
Starting from 2.02.2015, models, who will earn $450 or more during a period (week), will be given a tremendous opportunity for the following week to increase their income and popularity – button "Go to the first place", which will be displayed under your broadcast window. After clicking on this button, the model is immediately moved to the main page of the site – to the first place and stays there for 60 seconds. During this time, the attendance of the room will be as high as possible, which will lead to a very rapid rise in your earnings. The opportunity to use this button will be available 5 times a day!

2upcxuc.jpg

We would like to remind you that this option is also available for new models marked "NEW", regardless of the amount earned. The only difference is that the button is active 1 time per 12 hours.

Don't miss this great opportunity and start working with ВongaCams.com right now!
Thank you all for your attention and we wish you the best of luck!
See you online!
BongaCams

Upvote 0

bongacams.com said:
Good mood to you all!

[promotional drivel deleted]

I am pretty much convinced at this point, that we have one of the world's earliest PR bots.

In millions of years when our silicon-based descendants start writing the history of AI, they will look at this thread and say "Holy shit I am glad we didn't evolve down this path"

Upvote 0

JimsX said:
I love how it screams at the model, 'YOU ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW!"

Do other cam sites do this? How would a model NOT know when she is online?

ahahha:) surprise surpriiiise!

once i had problems with camera, so i always stay AWAY, then it helps me when i fix it, otherwise i dont knooow :female:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and JimsX
Upvote 0

JimsX said:
I love how it screams at the model, 'YOU ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW!"

Do other cam sites do this? How would a model NOT know when she is online?

Actually, Jim, almost all the caps I've seen of a model's view while broadcasting have told her in some way that she's broadcasting. For example, I'll use MFC (since it's the only site I personally know). If we use the older software (like I do), we have to click a button that says "Broadcast your webcam" before you can even see a preview of your cam. If we use the model-web broadcaster, it automatically shows your webcam, even when you're not broadcasting. So it would be very easy for a girl to be "on cam" without realizing it. In fact, I remember a few models telling about how they thought they were off-cam and didn't realize they were still broadcasting until someone tipped them. That has to be MORTIFYING. The second I log off, I change into old, ripped pjs, put my hair up, and eat in the most disgusting way possible. I would be devastated if I were to unknowingly be on cam and someone saw me pick my nose or something!!!!

Upvote 0

I_Am_Iris said:
The second I log off, I change into old, ripped pjs, put my hair up, and eat in the most disgusting way possible. I would be devastated if I were to unknowingly be on cam and someone saw me pick my nose or something!!!!

That pretty much describes me the entire time you're on cam. :?

Upvote 0

I_Am_Iris said:
Actually, Jim, almost all the caps I've seen of a model's view while broadcasting have told her in some way that she's broadcasting. For example, I'll use MFC (since it's the only site I personally know). If we use the older software (like I do), we have to click a button that says "Broadcast your webcam" before you can even see a preview of your cam. If we use the model-web broadcaster, it automatically shows your webcam, even when you're not broadcasting. So it would be very easy for a girl to be "on cam" without realizing it. In fact, I remember a few models telling about how they thought they were off-cam and didn't realize they were still broadcasting until someone tipped them. That has to be MORTIFYING. The second I log off, I change into old, ripped pjs, put my hair up, and eat in the most disgusting way possible. I would be devastated if I were to unknowingly be on cam and someone saw me pick my nose or something!!!!

You have no idea how badly I want to see that now :lol:

• Funny!
Reactions: Puffin and ACFFAN69
Upvote 0

JimsX said:
I_Am_Iris said:

You have no idea how badly I want to see that now :lol:
hehe me too :roll:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Upvote 0

I_Am_Iris said:
I remember a few models telling about how they thought they were off-cam and didn't realize they were still broadcasting until someone tipped them.

I saw this happen once. Girl was on, just checking some stuff on the internet and meanwhile me and a few others were talking to her in the chat and getting absolutely no response. Eventually I tipped her off (pun totally intended) and got told that it was a good thing she found out that she was broadcasting, because she wasn't wearing pants and might have shown the room some things normally only reserved for privates.

Upvote 0

Leon_Omega said:
I_Am_Iris said:
I remember a few models telling about how they thought they were off-cam and didn't realize they were still broadcasting until someone tipped them.

I saw this happen once. Girl was on, just checking some stuff on the internet and meanwhile me and a few others were talking to her in the chat and getting absolutely no response. Eventually I tipped her off (pun totally intended) and got told that it was a good thing she found out that she was broadcasting, because she wasn't wearing pants and might have shown the room some things normally only reserved for privates.

It once happened to me on SM about a year ago. I was just glad my roommate at the time called me by my cam name.

Upvote 0

Dear models, this news is especially for you!

We would like to inform you that pleasant changes will be made to BongaCams in the very near future. These changes will help most of you to do your job more efficiently and with maximum comfort. In the near future the site will be divided into 2 parts: FREE zone and VIP zone.

VIP zone was created especially for those models who prefer classical webcam format which is based on earnings from private chats.
If you like to give all your attention to clients only in paid chat and you absolutely don't accept the idea of undressing in general chat, then you will love it here!

What is the difference between the VIP zone and the Free zone?

- Only the wealthiest clients are waiting for you in the VIP zone
- In the VIP zone models are only allowed to undress in private chat. Being naked is strictly forbidden in the general chat!
- Entrance to the VIP zone will be open to all types of clients on our website. But maximum comfort will be enjoyed only by VIP users - in contrast to other clients, they will have the option of communicating in general chat. Other users can no longer interfere with your communication.
- In the VIP zone only the following chats will be available: Private Chat, Full Private Chat and Voyeur Chat. All members will be able to invite you into a Private Chat.
- Models who work in the VIP zone - participate in the "Top 50 of the Week" contest
- Models who work in the FREE zone participate in two contests at once - "Top 50 of the Week" and "Top Chatroom Contest"

How to get to the VIP zone:

In order to be able to broadcast in the VIP zone certain requirements must be complied with:

- The quality of your broadcast must obligatorily be in high definition (HD)
- Excellent sound quality
- High-speed Internet
- Pleasant and beautiful workplace environment

How to start broadcasting in the VIP zone:

To start broadcasting in the VIP zone you need to click on the blue button "START VIP zone chat” in your models dashboard. If this button is not active (gray), then place the mouse cursor on the memo beside the button, where it will be told what has to be done to activate it.

Due to appearance of the VIP zone BongaCams now combines the elements of classical webcam where the main income comes from Private Chats and elements of "free" chat where the main income comes from tips.
When choosing the VIP zone you will be redirected to a place where models are forbidden to undress in the general chat and basic earnings will mainly come from Private Chats. If you choose the FREE zone you will be allowed to undress in general chat, earning money mainly from tips.
In other words, now you have a great opportunity which allows you to choose the most suitable zone to work on.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team who will be happy to answer them.

Thank you all for your attention and, as always, good luck!
Best Regards,
BongaCams

Upvote 0