AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

hi my nick is 2019bigboobs
i'm model broadcaster
i work so hard since 2 weeks
but now my account is disabled for "violation rules"
i have speak with your online support
and say me about "glass of squirt"
i understand now i can't do this
but i don't understand good english and really i have
no real all rules. i use other sites too and i make squirt
i never piss....i jure, i'm so sorry for this situation
and really i need money, this is my only work, please
can you unblock me? i promise i work so good and respect all rules
i'm good model, i work so hard and you can earn good with me too
i make spend lots money from tippers
please please think about this message and reply me something
really i cry now, please please, please unblock me and i restart work
good 10 hours everyday respect rulese, please it's the 1° problem
i'm new model here, please
i wait a reply. please. we can restart all 100% good and forget this problem?
bye (reply me)
kiss

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hi my nick is 2019bigboobs
i'm model broadcaster
i work so hard since 2 weeks
but now my account is disabled for "violation rules"
i have speak with your online support
and say me about "glass of squirt"
i understand now i can't do this
but i don't understand good english and really i have
no real all rules. i use other sites too and i make squirt
i never piss....i jure, i'm so sorry for this situation
and really i need money, this is my only work, please
can you unblock me? i promise i work so good and respect all rules
i'm good model, i work so hard and you can earn good with me too
i make spend lots money from tippers
please please think about this message and reply me something
really i cry now, please please, please unblock me and i restart work
good 10 hours everyday respect rulese, please it's the 1° problem
i'm new model here, please
i wait a reply. please. we can restart all 100% good and forget this problem?
bye (reply me)
kiss
why do u ask them here if they have 24/7 support, just contact them and they will answer all your questions.
But i think they banned u cause it was not a flass of squirt, but something else...

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Dear models!

We received a couple of requests with questions about whether payments are still being made through the ePayments payment system.
We kindly ask you not to worry, the site is operating as usual, and all payment methods are still available to you: ePayments, WebMoney, ePayService, Paxum, Cryptocurrencies, Direct Deposit and Check.
If you have additional questions, please contact our support team.

Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Upvote 0
Dear models!

We keep receiving inquiries about whether it is still possible to withdraw money via ePayments system. Please don't worry, ePayments system continues to work with adult sites as before. The problem with earnings withdrawal thorough this service was actually experienced by only a single website.

We can safely recommend you to use ePayments for payouts, as it is a highly reliable and convenient method of money withdrawal.

Should you have any additional questions, please contact our Support Team.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

🎄 We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 🎄

May the coming year be filled with pleasant surprises and become very successful and happy for you!
We wish you a magical holiday and believe that all your dreams will come true!

We are delighted that this year we were able to give you:
⭐ new BongaModels design;
⭐ increased number of loyal and generous admirers;
⭐ ability to share your social media links;
⭐ chat room games;
⭐ ability to stream with OBS.

Besides, together we received the title of the Best Webcam Site of the Year three times!

In 2020, we will make BongaCams even better! 🎁

With warmest wishes,
BongaCams team

Upvote 0
Lately, i started to earn more on bonga than on chatur... I think the competition between models here is much less, but still they have many members with money.

Upvote 0
Lately, i started to earn more on bonga than on chatur... I think the competition between models here is much less, but still they have many members with money.
It'd really become more useful cause there is less competition between good models. If bonga adds more interesting things/games or gives the option to change the price for a private, then it will be perfect.

Upvote 0
Finally, some updates about referral program. I have invited my friends using my referral link and then found out that i receive quite a sum from their earnings. When they reached $50, I have received $50 too + 5% from their earnings permanently.
I think we should post our referral links in other topics :D

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

BongaCams will act as one of the main sponsors for the Lalexpo 2020 adult fair, which takes place on February 17-20 in Cali, Colombia.

We would be pleased to see you at our stand №13 to answer your questions and discuss the most profitable collaboration options.

To arrange the meeting in advance, please contact our Support Team.

See you at Lalexpo 2020!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Due to a serious technical breakdown of the API, there was a failure in making payments via ePayments (payments on request, payments on Tuesday / Friday). Some of you received payments 2 times today by mistake. We kindly ask everyone who received the payment 2 times to contact us immediately.

We don't know how soon payouts through ePayments will be restored, but it is unlikely to happen in the immediate future.
If you want to receive payments on time, we recommend that you use any other payment method: Paxum, ePayService, WebMoney or cryptocurrency.

We clarify again: the technical problem touched ONLY payments through ePayments. All other payment methods work properly as usual.
We apologize for the inconvenience and recommend that you use any other payment method: Paxum, ePayService, WebMoney or cryptocurrency.

Hope for your understanding.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

Meet the new feature – an in-built translator for chat and personal messages!
Now you can communicate in any language you speak.

To do so:
1) click on the translation sign under the text field;
2) allow translation in the settings window appeared;
3) select the desired language.

Click on the message, hit the Translate button and get the text rendered to the language that you have selected.

Chat with members without limitations – use the in-built translator!

Upvote 0
BongaModels is now available in German!

Dear models and studios!

May we share some wonderful news!

We strive to make BongaModels maximally convenient for models from all over the world, so from today the site is also available in German! The new version will complement Russian, English, Spanish and Romanian versions.

Have a fantastic mood and good luck with your work!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

From now on, you don’t have to worry about your CamScore when taking breaks. During your vacation, CamScore will not decrease!

Just go to your account and mark the days on the calendar when you’d like to take a break and refrain from going online, - on these dates, your CamScore won’t change! Here, you can read about using your vacation in more detail.

Use the vacation for CamScore and enjoy your time off!

Upvote 0
BongaCams is the most visited cam site in the world!

Dear Models and Studios!

We are excited to announce wonderful news!

BongaCams became the most visited webcam site in IN THE WORLD! Moreover, we were ranked 35th among ALL Internet resources!*

To a large extent, we owe this success to you, dear models! We value you a lot and promise to work on making the site even more popular!

Thank you for choosing BongaCams and recommending us to your members!

* According to www.alexa.com.

Reactions: pleasurecamsnl
Upvote 0
Meet the winners of the BongaCams makes dreams come true contest!

Dear Models!

BongaCams makes dreams come true competition is over! But before announcing the winners, we would like to thank everyone who participated.

You have sent us a lot of wonderful wishes, and we’d be happy if we could fulfill each of them! We genuinely believe that all your dreams will come true, and BongaCams will help you with this!

Meet our winners:

Nnympha-Kasey (wish: money amount)
AminaSecrets (wish: plastic surgery)
_Stella_ (wish: iPhone)

The winners were selected randomly and will shortly receive their unique prize – fulfilment of their cherished desires! We heartily congratulate the participants on this victory! Our managers will contact you soon!

Dear models, if you haven’t found your name in the list, don’t be discouraged! Lots of amazing contests and prize draws await you ahead! Stay tuned!

Upvote 0
Tremendous success of BongaCams at LALEXPO AWARDS 2020!

Dear Models and Studios!

We are glad to share with you wonderful news!

BongaCams won TWO nominations at once at LALEXPO AWARDS 2020 in Cali, Colombia:

> Best Tipping Cam Site
> Best International Cam Site

Congratulations to all on our common victory!

Thanks for choosing BongaCams!

Upvote 0
Outstanding victory of BongaCams at Live Cam Awards 2020!

Dear models and studios!

We are excited to tell you great news! BongaCams gained yet another impressive victory – this time, we won TWO nominations at Live Cam Awards 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal:

Best European Cam Site;
Best Affiliate Program!

Congratulations to all on our common victory!

Thanks for your support!

Upvote 0