AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

New! Add notes about members!

Dear models and studios!

From now on, you can leave notes about members right in the chat – only you will be able to see them! For example, you can save information about your fan’s birthday or preferences!

To add notes, click on the member’s name and select My Notes from the menu. In the list of members, a special icon will appear beside the users that you have made notes about. To read your notes, simply hover over the icon or click on the member’s nickname.

Use the notes feature right now to avoid forgetting important information about your viewers!

Upvote 0
Tip verification is added!

Dear models and studios!

We are excited to inform you that tip notification design was updated!

Now, beside the tip notification in chat, you will see the ☑ symbol confirming that a member has sent you tips. The new design will let you accurately distinguish between notifications and regular messages and avoid misunderstandings. Please note that the updated design is available only to models – for users the design will remain the same.

We wish you a wonderful mood and great earnings!

Upvote 0
Some news are really great, also i have noticed changes in group chat invitations. All members' usernames are visible when they invite to group chat, so you can check if they have enough tokens))

Upvote 0
Meet SAPPHIRE and TITAN – two new premium statuses for top-rank members!

Dear models and studios!

We are excited to inform you that we have added two new premium statuses for our members – SAPPHIRE and TITAN!

To retain Sapphire or Titan status,
members who have reached the Unlimited status must make purchases for a certain amount every month:
SAPPHIRE – no less than €500;
TITAN – no less than €1500.

Holders of the new statuses have numerous privileges!

• Right to raise any model to the first position of the main page
– it’s your chance to become more popular in an instant!
• Special chat icon – you will immediately know if you are dealing with an important guest!
• Unique sound of the private messages – you won’t miss the messages that deserve your attention!

Meet TITAN and SAPPHIRE members in your chat rooms and see the true value of their advantages!

NB!
Please note that it is no longer possible to buy new VIP statuses. For all current VIP members, the status will be valid until the end of their subscription.

Upvote 0
we are new, we are also looking for new models.
we are responsible for promoting and leading tons of traffic for you.

Upvote 0
And i wanted to tell about new statuses. It's really great, it must have been done long ago. At least now i can see good members who top up a lot and focus my attention on them:cat:

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
EXCLUSIVE BongaBox for new models! 🤩 Join now and get it as a gift! 🎁

Dear models and studios!

From June 1 to 30, BongaModels will run a MEGA CAMPAIGN for new models! Everybody who joins us during this period will get an exclusive BongaBox filled with our branded items: a cap, swimsuit and other pleasant surprises from BongaCams! 🎁🎁🎁

Rules are simple:

1. Enter the promo code BONGABOX in the ‘How did you find BongaModels?’ field during registration
2. Earn at least $100 from June 1 to 30, 2020
3. Receive your EXCLUSIVE BONGABOX by mail, with shipping at our expense!

Register on BongaModels and get exclusive gifts! 🎁🎁🎁

Upvote 0
New! Chatbot for setting countdown!

Dear Models and Studios!

We have wonderful news for you!

Meet the new chatbot that will make setting countdown and starting Token raising even easier!

Simply enter the amount of Tokens you would like to get from members and click on the Start bot button. Once the countdown is over, the chatbot will send an automated notification to your chat room, and a green identification mark will appear in the Topic field. You can find the detailed instructions on setting the chatbot here.

Run the Countdown right now – appreciate the convenience of the new chatbot!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

Meet the new feature – full private chat recording option, which will attract viewers’ attention and help you earn even more!

Now, right after the full private chat, a view-only recording of your show will be automatically saved to the member’s collection.

Try out the new feature right now – get even more invitations to the full private chat and increase your earnings!

NB! To allow full private chat recording, this feature must be turned on. You can enable or disable the option at any time.

Upvote 0
This camsite takes the cake with the spamming last time I checked I was self employed why do I need to be trained on how to do my job? I keep getting text messages and emails telling me I need to get in touch with them so I can get trained.

Attachments

• Snapchat-247227862.jpg
    Snapchat-247227862.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0
This camsite takes the cake with the spamming last time I checked I was self employed why do I need to be trained on how to do my job? I keep getting text messages and emails telling me I need to get in touch with them so I can get trained.
The number on the photo is theirs not mine btw someone messaged saying I forgot to block out my number

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Meet the new streaming console design!

Dear Models and Studios!

We are excited to present you the updated design of the streaming console!

We’ve taken your numerous requests into account and created a maximally user-friendly, intuitive and modern interface of the chat page! Now managing your streams will get not only easier but also much more enjoyable!

Feel the advantages of the new console right now – make your work even more convenient!

P.S. You can switch back to the previous console design at any time by clicking the Switch to Old Version button.

Upvote 0
Days of record-high earnings! BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY 2020!

Dear models!

We are glad to inform you that the grandest sales of this year – BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY 2020 – are approaching!

Only on November 27 and 30, members will get incredible discounts on Tokens, and you will receive a record number of tips and invitations to paid chats!

Don’t miss the sales days – go online and earn to the max!

Upvote 0