AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Discrimination is never something that should be excused. Not everyone is doing it, there is only 1 other adult site that I know of that has a similar thing in place and in any other industry it discrimination is not accepted. If they wanted more usa models the correct way to do that would be to advertise directly to usa traffic. Not by devaluing anyone who dosnt live in the usa.
You are mixing discrimination with business. This is their business politics.

Upvote 0
Yeah t-shirts and people are the same.

And yes I remember when black Barbie was cheaper. Mattel had huge backlash and rightly so cause that's messed up.

Edit- even so, this is not the price of a product in a store. It's price of labor. If you pay less for the same labor, that's discrimination. But thanks for comparing us to products in shelves.

Why are you trying so hard to defend them? Are you a model? Are you European or South Americas? This is our job and our money at stake not yours.
No, I am not a model. But I am happier to know, that my favorite model will get not 50% of what I sent her in tokens, but more pleasing 80%.

Upvote 0
You are mixing discrimination with business. This is their business politics.
businesses can partake in discrimination...the two are not mutually exclusive.

Upvote 0
I posted here to complain with BongaCams, not to explain or justify myself to Random Guy on The Internet™ who can't hear anything about inequality without rushing right over to explain how this is not a thing.

I'm not interested in changing anyone's opinion and I couldn't care less about what you think, rando.

I made my point to BongaCams: some people are getting less for the same amount of work, based on a nonsensical criteria. Not cool. You do whatever you want with that information.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Unfortunately, you can't make everyone happy, so they can't either. I am sorry for you if you feel discriminated only because someone else temporary got a chance of earning more. Even though, most possibly, the same will be made for you in the future.
What are you talking about? They clearly could make everyone happy by offering equal percentages. It's the simplest solution in the world. I can't imagine a single person being mad that people in other regions make the same percentage that they do.

Upvote 0
U all too jelly of latinas for shit pennies. Independent models like me getting 0,03...
Still team Bonga tho 💖💖💪

Upvote 0
Bongacams should learn from top sites like chaturbate , 80% of the first pages models and top earnings are from countries that they decided to give them less. wich means top models , models with lots of experience and that knows their value will avoid bongacams, . they losing maybe more then the models .. Models can find better paied sites but they cant bring succesfull models there paying them lower then others .

Upvote 0
I am with the from Czech Republic about 3 years ago, maybe longer, I had 0.04 for 10 tokens. Now Here I have 0.02 for 10 tokens. Well, the girls probably have a better rate than me from Latina. I thought all models had the same thing.

Upvote 0
I'm getting very pissed out how every model is calling Bonga out using latin girls as standart only.
Are you all going against an inferioty complex or what? Obviously bonga cams already has big SA traffic and they want to solidify it.

Just irks me the fuck latin ppl getting singled out when the same is happening to USA models (up to 80%)
And not only on Bonga's sites.

Are latin girls not top models worthy? Who the fuck cares if CB's main page is full of white ppl?

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0
I'm getting very pissed out how every model is calling Bonga out using latin girls as standart only.
Are you all going against an inferioty complex or what? Obviously bonga cams already has big SA traffic and they want to solidify it.

Just irks me the fuck latin ppl getting singled out when the same is happening to USA models (up to 80%)
And not only on Bonga's sites.

Are latin girls not top models worthy? Who the fuck cares if CB's main page is full of white ppl?
What? Did you actually even see the first post that started this discussion?
Why do Latin Americans get way less than North Americans? What's the deal with that?

Upvote 0
Bonga team is always in touch, they even give models personal admins that will always help or suggest something new. Never thought or interpreted in a way, that I as european model must be discriminated because they will give better value of token for specific region. I love them, and always will, and will always remember how bonga team helped me becoming a better model. Las year I had the same 80%, as they had the same promo but for european courtiers.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
The fantastic promotion continues! 🔔We pay up to 80% OF EACH TOKEN!

Dear models and studios!

If you're not already participating in this super profitable promotion on BongaCams, now is the time to join! 💰

For more than a month, models from different countries have received more of each Token:

🔸 80% of each Token - models and studios from the USA and Canada
🔸 70% of each token - studios from Latin America
🔸 60% of each Token - individual models from Latin America

Want to boost your income, too? 🤩
It's simple: stream on BongaCams and get an increased payout percentage!

The promotion is valid till the end of the day on June 30th!

Don't miss out on increased revenue from every Token - join the promotion right now! ⚜️

Upvote 0
We’ve added a new payout method – wire transfer! Receive funds directly to your bank account.

Dear models and studios,

We’ve got long-awaited news for you!

We heard your requests, so we’re delivering. We added a new payout method to the site – a direct transfer to your bank account, aka wire transfers!

You can now receive money in your bank account directly from the BongaModels site - no need to use third-party services!

Wire transfer is available for models and studios from all EU countries, Great Britain, Andorra, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Mayotte Island, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Guernsey, Jersey, and Isle of Man Island.

The minimum payout amount is $200 for individual models and studios, and the funds will show up in your bank account within three working days.

Choose wire transfer as your default payout method and receive money directly to your bank account!

P.S. The transfer fee is $6 for individuals and 1% (but not less than $45) for legal entities.

Upvote 0
Hi ,please tell me how I log on site ...I cant instal obs ...I have one account on bongacams ,but I dnno how I can start work again

Hello, Violeta123!

Thank you for contacting us.

Please send us your account username in a private message through this forum, or contact our support team so that we can help you log in.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
I just joined bongacams cos, you know, the struggle is real right now. I cannot for the life of me work out how to broadcast though! I've set up OBS but the instructions on Bonga's site are out of date and dont correspond to what I'm seeing on my broadcast stream. I can go live but its always set as "away" and if I click to go online, it goes back to away after about 5s??

Upvote 0
Gonna assume you have bongacams name and key info in obs and stream is going.
I used shine and clicked on them via pulldown, multi streaming, always works, once away is changed to go online.
Havent changed obs settings to make other sites work with obs, one setting works with em all, other then server and key part. All that is in shine

Upvote 0
Gonna assume you have bongacams name and key info in obs and stream is going.
I used shine and clicked on them via pulldown, multi streaming, always works, once away is changed to go online.
Havent changed obs settings to make other sites work with obs, one setting works with em all, other then server and key part. All that is in shine
Well I think I maybe tried to jump the gun a little and attempted to set it up at the same time as trying Shine for the first time. It worked fine for my MFC account so I must ahe set shine and OBS up right. But with Bonga, I left the service URL and stream key as they are (there's a default that seems to have been entered for me). I guess this is where I might be going wrong? But if I'm using shine, and the url and key are connected between shine and OBS, then what am I meant to be putting in for bonga?

Upvote 0
Well I think I maybe tried to jump the gun a little and attempted to set it up at the same time as trying Shine for the first time. It worked fine for my MFC account so I must ahe set shine and OBS up right. But with Bonga, I left the service URL and stream key as they are (there's a default that seems to have been entered for me). I guess this is where I might be going wrong? But if I'm using shine, and the url and key are connected between shine and OBS, then what am I meant to be putting in for bonga?
Shine does make things easier, stream key in shine, long as your broadcasting with obs, click go online with bongacams, might have to also choose bonga online via shine first.
OBS I use shines url info etc
Bonga via shine always does everything for me when connected, online via shine, then go online on bonga, since they put u in away mode by default, the others just start your stream

Upvote 0
Shine does make things easier, stream key in shine, long as your broadcasting with obs, click go online with bongacams, might have to also choose bonga online via shine first.
OBS I use shines url info etc
Bonga via shine always does everything for me when connected, online via shine, then go online on bonga, since they put u in away mode by default, the others just start your stream
Ah ok sounds like theres definitely some glitch or something wrong with my account then because I don't think I've done anything different to you, and it does let me set it to online but goes back to away after a few seconds. Very odd. I've been in the queue to speak to support about it for 2hrs now, nearly there... thanks for your help though!

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
I tried Bonga the other day but even though your promotion says 60% for latin Americans I'm getting 0.02 per token? What the hell? Support won't get back to me so as I thought that it's really not worth it
You need to fill up their vids | pics to get rev share of 60%.
I am getting 0,03 per tokens and without the 60% yes we get 0,02.
Studio models getting 0,04, USA models can get up to 80% idk how

Upvote 0
I'm in the UK and mine's only 50%. How many vids/pics did you need to upload to get the extra 10%? I've got the ones required for "profile completeness" but still only gets me 50%. I haven't even streamed on this site yet and I already really don't like it haha

Upvote 0
But it says on my page that my profile is complete and my % is 60%... Am I missing something?

Upvote 0