AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Uk models are not part of Bongas promo till June no
I'm in the UK and mine's only 50%. How many vids/pics did you need to upload to get the extra 10%? I've got the ones required for "profile completeness" but still only gets me 50%. I haven't even streamed on this site yet and I already really don't like it haha

Upvote 0
Uk models are not part of Bongas promo till June no
Ah ok thanks for letting me know.

I think I jumped the gun by chosing to join Bongacams and didn't really look into it too well tbh. I earnt 560 tokens in 3 hours today which only got me $13.50. And that's with the new model status "helping" me too.

Is the traffic/generosity of tippers there known to be low? I didn't notice any plus size models when I was browsing the site so perhaps it's just not the place for my body type? Either way, not the site for me and I'm gonna have to try put another 2-3 hours in just to get to the $20 minimum payout, then I'm outta there. Lesson learnt, do your research before joining a new site haha.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the double post but I've only just processed that this means I'm earning 25% despite my dashboard telling me that my profile is complete and I'm apparently earning 50%. What a bloody scam.
Yes, Bonga is similar to chaturbate being very sexual. Their traffic is incridible but users are not the most giving. I prefer to really work my room count tho than just look at an empty room. You are earning 50%, theres no scam. Mom helped me w math lol I think each tk for members is 0,40
European models not elegible to 60% sadly

Upvote 0
Yes, Bonga is similar to chaturbate being very sexual. Their traffic is incridible but users are not the most giving. I prefer to really work my room count tho than just look at an empty room. You are earning 50%, theres no scam. Mom helped me w math lol I think each tk for members is 0,40
European models not elegible to 60% sadly
I’m so sorry maybe it’s just me being dense then, it’s been a long day.. but 50% of what exactly? My earnings work out as getting $0.024 per token. Does that sound right? It seems extremely low to me. I also work on streamate as my main site and people complain about streamate because you only keep $0.35 per $1/1G. But in comparison, that’s now looking really high to me!

Upvote 0
Sorry for the double post but I've only just processed that this means I'm earning 25% despite my dashboard telling me that my profile is complete and I'm apparently earning 50%. What a bloody scam.
Same thing is happening to me...both earning less % than the dashboard says and having very cheap tippers....i'd say it's just how the site works...

Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Same thing is happening to me...both earning less % than the dashboard says and having very cheap tippers....i'd say it's just how the site works...
You need to message support so it increases to 0,03 like me. I just said Bonga tokens are worth 0,04 for US both Bonga and models. Latin american and american models currently at 60% which = 0,03.

Upvote 0
I'm in the UK and mine's only 50%. How many vids/pics did you need to upload to get the extra 10%? I've got the ones required for "profile completeness" but still only gets me 50%. I haven't even streamed on this site yet and I already really don't like it haha
But it says on my page that my profile is complete and my % is 60%... Am I missing something?
I think you both better ask support team about this. They are good at this point. In case if really need, they have phone number.

Upvote 0
New Stream Overlay chatbot - animation in response to tips! 😍 Increase interactivity and boost income

Dear models and studios!

We have something new and exciting for you!

Introducing Stream Overlay, a chatbot that sends animated images in response to tips! 🤗

👉 As soon as you receive a certain amount of Tokens, members will automatically see an animation with your reply message on top of the broadcast. This unique reaction to Tokens will encourage members to tip you more often!

How to configure Stream Overlay in the "Chatbots" tab:
- Upload an image, GIF, or video;
- Add text;
- Set the minimum amount of Tokens that must be sent to trigger the animation.

You can create up to 5 animated responses!

Set up a Stream Overlay chatbot right now - add even more interaction and increase your earnings! 💛

Upvote 0
HUGE CONTEST! 💥 Win a trip to the XBIZ summit in Miami! 🌴☀️

Dear models and studios!

We have a new amazing CONTEST, where you can win an AWESOME PRIZE – A TRIP TO MIAMI for the XBIZ summit with The BongaCams Team!

The winner will get:
🌴 A free return flight to Miami
🌴 Accommodation at a comfortable hotel, breakfast included
🌴 Fun chatting with The BongaCams Team
🌴 Participation in the international XBIZ summit on May 15–18

WOW! And all that is absolutely free! 😍

To take part in the contest:
1) From March 22 till April 19, send an email to contest@bongacams.com with the subject «Contest», indicating your username on the site
2) Earn at least $1000 during this period
3) Make at least 4 publications on social media with the hashtag #BongaMiami, and in one of them, please tell why you love BongaCams!

On April 20, we will choose the WINNER using a randomizer, posting the results on our site and social media.

Take part in the new contest and go on a fantastic trip with The BongaCams Team!

Hot Miami is waiting for you! ☀️

NB! EU citizenship or a valid US visa is required to travel.

Upvote 0
BongaCams Bunny Video Contest! 🐰 Post a short video and win $300!

Dear models and studios!

Participate in our NEW VIDEO CONTEST and WIN $300! 🎬🐣

We want the Easter celebration on BongaCams to be an excellent opportunity for you to express yourself and get a nice cash prize!

What do you need to do? 🐰

It's easy:
1. Record a short Easter-themed video showing your sensuality and playfulness or simply creating a fun holiday vibe.
2. Post the video on Instagram or Twitter on April 3-10 with the hashtag #BongaBunny23.
3. Wait for the contest results and enjoy the reactions from your followers! 😍

💰 Very soon we will announce the main prize winner for the best video – $300!

The contest results will be published on April 11 on our website, blog, and social media accounts.

Feel free to show your imagination and creativity – we can't wait to see your amazing videos!

Hurry up and catch your Easter Bunny! ✨

Upvote 0
BongaCams Triumphs at Live Cam Awards! 🏆

Dear models and studios!

We proudly announce that BongaCams has won the «Best European Webcam Site» title at the Live Cam Awards ceremony!! 🎉

We are thrilled that our site wins the most prestigious awards in the webcam industry year after year! Thanks to you, we continuously develop BongaCams, making it the best platform for models and members worldwide!

Thank you for your never-ending support, and we congratulate you on our mutual success! ❤️

With love,
The BongaCams Team

Upvote 0
BongaCams will take part in AW Summit 2023!

Dear models and studios!

We are happy to inform you that BongaCams will participate in one of the hugest events in the webcam industry – the AW Summit conference held on May 7-9 in Bucharest, Romania.

At the AW Summit, our team will make an exciting presentation on innovations and the most effective ways to earn on BongaCams.

Additionally, you can visit the BongaCams booth to chat with us in person and get answers to all your questions!

Would you like to make an individual appointment? Simply contact BongaCams support and select a convenient time slot!

See you at AW Summit!

Upvote 0
The BongaCams Team will attend the XBIZ summit in Miami! ☀️

Dear models and studios!

We’re reminding you that the BongaCams Team will soon participate in one of the biggest events in the webcam industry – the XBIZ summit held on May 15-18 in Miami, USA! 🤩

During the event, you can see us at the BongaCams Bungalow booth to meet in person and get answers to any questions about our site! We will be delighted to chat with you! Good vibes and a giveaway with cool prizes await you! 🎁

Would you like to make an individual appointment? Please contact the BongaCams Team and select a convenient time slot!

See you soon at XBIZ in Miami! 🧡

Upvote 0
Don't miss the chance to meet the BongaCams Team at the XBIZ Miami Summit! 🥳

Dear models and studios!

We’re reminding you that the BongaCams Team will participate in the brightest event of this spring – the XBIZ Miami international summit! 🌴

The webcam summit will bring together industry representatives from all over the world! An exciting program, exclusive events, and endless fun await you!

And most importantly, you can meet the BongaCams Team and get answers to all your questions! We’ll be waiting to meet you at the BongaCams Bungalow booth!

📅 When: May 15–18
📍 Where: Miami, Sagamore Luxury Hotel

Would you like to make an individual appointment? Contact our support team and choose a convenient time slot!

We are waiting for you at XBIZ Miami – let's create a fiery atmosphere together! ☀️

The summit program is available on the official XBIZ website.

Upvote 0
Great news! We added another payment method - USDT TRC-20!

Dear models and studios!

We are glad to announce that BongaModels has added another way to receive payments in cryptocurrency - USDT TRC-20! 🤑

👉 The USDT TRC-20 cryptocurrency is recognized as a stable payment instrument ensuring reliability, high speed, and convenience of transactions! Now you can easily and quickly withdraw funds from BongaModels directly to USDT TRC-20 wallets!

We remind you that in addition to USDT TRC-20, other popular payment methods are available: WebMoney, Paxum, ePayService, and Wire Transfer, as well as payments in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether USDT (ERC-20).

Choose the most convenient payment method and earn on BongaModels! ⚜️

P.S. When choosing USDT TRC-20 as a payment method, ensure that you correctly specify the wallet - USDT TRC-20 (not ERC-20). Entering an incorrect wallet address will result in losing funds with no refunds.

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0
Great news! We added another payment method - USDT TRC-20!

Dear models and studios!

We are glad to announce that BongaModels has added another way to receive payments in cryptocurrency - USDT TRC-20! 🤑

👉 The USDT TRC-20 cryptocurrency is recognized as a stable payment instrument ensuring reliability, high speed, and convenience of transactions! Now you can easily and quickly withdraw funds from BongaModels directly to USDT TRC-20 wallets!

We remind you that in addition to USDT TRC-20, other popular payment methods are available: WebMoney, Paxum, ePayService, and Wire Transfer, as well as payments in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether USDT (ERC-20).

Choose the most convenient payment method and earn on BongaModels! ⚜️

P.S. When choosing USDT TRC-20 as a payment method, ensure that you correctly specify the wallet - USDT TRC-20 (not ERC-20). Entering an incorrect wallet address will result in losing funds with no refunds.

That's the news, thank you so much! I was asking it for a long time.

Upvote 0
Update! You can now manage the functions of chat moderators! ✅

Dear models and studios!

We are glad to announce an update in chat moderators’ settings!

You can now set the functions separately for each moderator of your chat room, selecting their available actions:
✔️ Delete unwanted messages
✔️ Restrict offenders from writing in general chat
✔️ Kick offenders out of the chat
✔️Ban offenders

To do so, go to the «My moderators» section and click on the gear icon close to the member’s nickname, select the functions required in a new window and save the changes. That’s it! You can change the settings any time you want.

Set moderators’ functions right now and enjoy even more comfortable communication in the chat!

Upvote 0
⚡️ Auto-tweeting is back on BongaCams!

Dear models and studios!

We’ve got great news for you! 🔥

Starting today, the auto-tweeting feature is once again available for models!

Auto-tweeting allows models to automatically post messages on Twitter about different events related to our site: achievements and victories, gratitude, announcements, and news.

🔝 Enjoy the benefits provided by one of the most popular social networks in the world to boost your fame and earn more!

Learn more about the service: https://en.bongamodels.com/social

Upvote 0
A bright new victory by BongaCams at AW Awards! 🤩

Dear models and studios!

We are excited to share some incredible news with you!

🏆 BongaCams had a brilliant victory at AW Awards 2023, placing first in the Best Freemium Live Cam Platform category!

This accomplishment is another unforgettable moment in our history and another prestigious award that we can be proud of!

Every day we develop thanks to you, and we don’t just improve – we become the best! 💯

Thank you for your invaluable support and trust!

We are sincerely happy to have you! ❤️

Upvote 0
MEGA BONUS! 🔝 Get +4500 CamScore points for uploading photos and videos!

Dear models and studios!

Increasing your CamScore rating is now easier than ever! 🤩

You can get +4500 bonus points just by uploading new photos and videos!

🎥 +3000 points to CamScore for video upload

Add up to 20 new videos to your profile and get 150 points for each!

📸 +1500 points to CamScore for new photo albums

Create up to 30 photo albums and get 50 points for each!

Bonus points are awarded immediately once the photos and videos are successfully verified.

The higher your rating, the higher your chat room will be on the main page; your streams will get much more viewers, and you can significantly grow your income! 🤑

Don't miss this amazing opportunity – upload photos and videos and earn up to 4500 CamScore points! 🔥

NB! When deleting albums or videos, bonus points received for them will be deducted.

Upvote 0
Glorious victory at the Bucharest Summit Awards! 💎 BongaCams is the best webcam site in Latin America!

Dear models and studios!

We are very proud to announce that BongaCams has won brilliantly at the Bucharest Summit Awards and has been recognized for the first time as the best webcam site in Latin America! 👑

During the past years, we have done a lot to ensure that models from Latin America feel as comfortable as possible on our site, and we are delighted that we have achieved such success!

The victory for BongaCams in this region greatly confirms our common efforts and achievements! ✨

We will continue to improve the site further so that BongaCams will always be the most loved online platform for models and members worldwide! 🔝

Thank you for being with us!

With love,
The BongaCams Team ❤️

Upvote 0
Hey guys! How are you doing there?

I tried to upload some content on my page and seems like it actually worked :bored:
My stream jumped up on page, which really surprised me

Upvote 0

I tried to upload some content on my page and seems like it actually worked :bored:
Yeah, I did the same too! Bonus poins were reflected with a little delay, but it worked just fine. Still trying to understand how much exactly it gave me, but I'm seeing pretty positive results

Upvote 0

Everything is fine thanks for asking. I really liked the new promo, it gave me a good boost. Hopefully they will make more promo like this in the future.

Upvote 0