AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

I perform couple and solo in Bonga, Most of all the members there knows that i have a male partner , they dont mind at all whats funny sometimes they would ask him to step aside and ask me to perform solo while on couple channel hahaha , bonga have been good to us and support are fantatic :)

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

BongaCams team has got another useful feature for you – "How members see me"!

It's now very easy to check how your viewers see your online streaming!

All you need to do is press on the "How members see me" icon. It can be found in camera view window, bottom left corner of your stream. In the window that appears, you will be able to evaluate your current streaming quality and find tips on improving it!

Keep in mind that your streaming quality directly affects your popularity with users and your earnings!

If you have any questions, please go ahead and contact our support service.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We can't wait to share great news with you – a popular webcam site Runetki.com has joined the leading webcam community BongaCams! An event of this scale is going to be real good for everyone involved!

Now there is even more high quality traffic at BongaCams! You can expect a huge number of new users, which will allow you to considerably boost your earnings!

Runetki.com was initially aimed at Russian speaking viewers, but over time gained incredible popularity with webcam chat fans from around the world, becoming a great source of income for models from Russian-speaking countries and beyond.

We are convinced that a site as large as Runetki.com joining will make your time at BongaCams even more comfortable and profitable!

Follow our updates – there is a lot to look forward to!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

All money earned before December 13, 2017 will be paid by the previous website administration of Runetki.com.

To get information regarding payouts to models and studios from Runetki for the period before December 13, 2017 log in to your old personal account by the link:
for models – http://old.models.webcambusiness.com,
for studios – http://old.studio.webcambusiness.com.

Upvote 0
I opened a model account but I'm unable to log in to that account (password seems to be wrong, even after requesting a new one)

It ways: The username or password is invalid.

Anybody has/had the same problems?

Hello, MatureSwiss!

Please make sure that you enter your Login details correctly. If the problem appears again, please contact BongaCams Support Team and we will restore the access manually right away.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios,

We are glad to present you a completely new BongaModels MOBILE app! Now you can start online broadcasts directly from your mobile device no matter where you are!

With BongaModels app you can make your broadcasts even more interesting and begin UNIQUE ONLINE SHOWS anywhere and anytime!

Extraordinary shows will help you to attract millions of new viewers and earn even more MONEY on BongaCams!

BongaModels app is already available for iOS mobile devices, also coming soon for Android.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team as they will be happy to help you.

Upvote 0
When will the android app be coming?

Hello, SweetFace!

At the moment BongaCams Mobile App is available only on iOS system. However, due to the wide usage of Android devices, we expect to launch the Mobile App on this platform in the near future as well. As soon as this happens we will make an official announcement right away.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Our sincerest best wishes for the New Year!

Let 2018 be a very special year for you, filled with pleasant events, enjoyable encounters and new achievements! Hope you have a truly amazing holiday season. May your most cherished dreams come true in the New Year, and may every day be filled with inspiration, love and warmth!

We are very happy to have you!

With love,
BongaCams Team

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

You can now send users invitations to your private chat!

All you need to do is open a menu by clicking on the user you are interested in, from the list, and select an option "Invite to private chat".

Time to show some initiative and take the first step!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support!

Learn more>>>

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

We are excited to share the news of our triumphant victory at the Adult Webcam Awards 2018 ceremony!

We were voted the best in the following categories: "Best European Adult Webcams Site" and "Best Russian Adult Webcams Site".

This victory would not have been possible without you - so thank you for your support!

awa-2018-models-550x330-en.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmm now getting this at bongacams are they doing something dodgy?
bong.jpg

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are happy to let you know it's now possible to withdraw the money earned whenever you want!

On the "On-request payouts" page please enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Then press "Request a payout" to receive the money to your e-wallet (WebMoney, FirstChoice Pay, Paxum or ePayments) within 30 minutes.

NB! This option is available to all private individuals with at least $200 in total payouts over the last 6 months.

Request a payout and get your money right now!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support service!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios, attention!

The Firstchoice Pay payment system ceased providing services.

If you are using Firstchoice Pay as a payment method, we strongly recommend choosing a different one with no delay: WebMoney, Wire Transfer or ePayments.

Starting from 10.04.2018 we will not be making payouts through Firstchoice Pay.

Important information about Paxum

If you are using Paxum, please also make sure to use an alternative payment method: WebMoney, Wire Transfer or ePayments. Payments planned for 13.04.2018 will not be made via Paxum.

To change your payment details, please contact our support service!

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will be keep you abreast of any changes!

Upvote 0
Why can't payments be made with Paxum if I may ask?

Hello, dark_mermaid!

Payouts cannot be made with Paxum due to the issues connected with withdrawing funds by card. We will definitely get back to Paxum as soon as all the card issues will be solved. In case of any additional questions, feel free to contact BongaCams Support.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Now you can receive payouts in cryptocurrencyBitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple!

You can choose your payout method in “Account Information” section of the website.
If you want to change your current payout method, please contact our support service.

Use the most modern payout method on BongaModels!

• Hugs
Reactions: maria herna
Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are happy to let you know Paxum is back to being available on BongaModels!

You are welcome to choose Pаxum as your payment method. To change your current payment details, please contact our support service!

Just to remind you, other payment methods are also available: WebMoney, Wire Transfer, ePayments, and you can also get paid in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple)!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We can't wait to share some AMAZING news with you!

We are happy to present you a brand new online project for adults - a reality show called SpyGasm from the creators of a popular webcam site BongaCams! This summer every model will have an opportunity to earn up to 10,000 EUR monthly and most importantly - a real chance of winning a LUXURY APARTMENT IN SPAIN OR MIAMI!

SpyGasm.com is an 18+ online show offering a front row view of real people's private life. There will be round the clock streaming from luxury apartments located across Europe's most famous cities. Cute girls, sporty men, couples and even groups - we are happy to see everyone! The only requirement for participating in the show is basic spoken English.

If you are ready to make a thrilling trip to Europe, live in luxury apartments with cameras and earn up to 10,000 EUR a month - join SpyGasm.com right now!

What's in it for the project participants?
  • Guaranteed monthly income.
  • Possibility of earning up to 10,000 EUR monthly.
  • Free accommodation in a furnished luxury apartment.
  • Full board: free meals, drinks and alcohol included.
  • Availability of free time (according to the contract terms).
  • Free access to a tanning facility, hair salons and beauty salons (cosmetologist, manicure, pedicure, depilation, etc.).
  • Accessories (intimate hygiene products, condoms, lubricants, sex toys, erotic lingerie).
  • Participation in various contests with costly prizes and large cash rewards.
  • Official employment contract with a European company.
  • Assistance with visa paperwork (Schengen visa), if required.
  • Insurance and medical examination.
  • Participation in the main prize giveaway - a luxury apartment in Spain or Miami!
SpyGasm will become a new home the participants will not feel like leaving! Change your life for the better and take part in the project right now! To apply and get additional information, please contact us by e-mail participants@spygasm.com.

Upvote 0
someone have request and receive EPAYMENTS PROMO CARD?
what's the limit daily/montly
is connect to account?
can withdraw by atm balance of account?

Upvote 0
Any plans of introducing RTMP streaming?
I'd like to know if I can stream using 4K?

Hello Fedekalven and JessRyan!

Streaming through 4K/RTMP will be available in the nearest time as we are already working on adding these options.

In case of any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact BongaCams Support Team.

Thank you!

someone have request and receive EPAYMENTS PROMO CARD?
what's the limit daily/montly
is connect to account?
can withdraw by atm balance of account?

Hi, pallino!

Regarding the card limits and in case of any other questions about the prepaid card or the ePayments system, please contact the ePayments support service: support@epayments.com.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

June 5th through 7th AWSummit will be taking place in Mamaia (Romania). Surely, we will be among its eager and thrilled participants.

We'd like to invite all the guests and participants attending this large scale event to meet and have a chat with us!

To set up a meet, please contact BongaModels support service!

We will be excited to meet you!

Upvote 0
i'm new model i have 52$ on account
i want request EPAYMENTS CARD but "apply" botton are not avaible
i never request payment before
how can i do? is not enouth 50$?

Upvote 0
Although the customizability of MFC is starting to grow on me, I like Bonga, as a customer (I have all the awesome unlimited perks as well). Between MFC and Chaturbate they have the cleanest user interface. In my experience, their customer service was great when I needed them in that they handled my inquiries extremely quickly and they have the most enticing VIP features.

From my chats with a model, I've heard that their onboarding process is onerous and they are strict(er) on rules compared to other sites. My biggest gripe is that they seem to have less models and users than the other sites overall, perhaps they are the new kids on the block.

Upvote 0
to be able to request 1° payment need earn 200$?
after 50$ more? and 3 hours everyday friday saturday sunday?
i no understand

Upvote 0
i'm new model i have 52$ on account
i want request EPAYMENTS CARD but "apply" botton are not avaible
i never request payment before
how can i do? is not enouth 50$?

Hello, pallino!

EPayments card order is available only if you had a minimal payout sum on your balance at least once. The minimum amount for the models is $50. Please note, that you won´t be able to apply for the prepaid card if there isn’t enough funds on your balance to cover the mailing costs. If you have $52 on your balance, you need at least $13 more, as the shipping fee is $15.
to be able to request 1° payment need earn 200$?
after 50$ more? and 3 hours everyday friday saturday sunday?
i no understand

On-request withdrawals are available for all models and studios, who have earned at least $200 in total over the last 6 months. You can request the payout by clicking "Request a payout" in your BongaModels account. If you have earned less than $200 for the past 6 months, on-request payouts won't be available for you.

You need to broadcast at least 3 hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only if you wish to receive an early payout, which is executed every Tuesday. Regular payments are made every Friday automatically if you have reached the minimum payout amount for the previous week.

You can find more detailed information regarding the payouts in "Model FAQ" section. In case of any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact BongaCams Support Team.

Thank you!

Upvote 0