AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Border babies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The right to vote is something people have fought for all across the world. The best thing to do for us who are citizens in a democracy is to stay informed and vote for the person that we believe will do the best job of representing us. If we don't vote and the wrong people gets elected we will most likely end up living in a dictatorship of some kind.
Excuse my ignorance, or don't, it's prominently on display in this thread, but everyone voted and the dictator still won by way of wealthy politicians. The common voter held no meaning. What then?

Reactions: Booty_4U
I'm Puerto Rican. Your constant pro-trump, anti-immigrant posts have zero empatjy.
Well you are the whitest lookin Puerto Rican I ever seen. Stay out of the riots, you don't want your own folks to be accidentally cracking you over the head thinking you a colonizer or something.

So what is the action you are proposing white girl? Just go to that pathetic assed twitter you posted, or hook up with moveon.org? Or just troll the internet talking about how many poor children you COULD be putting up if you wanted to?

You got any opinion on all the MS 13 graffiti that keeps popping up in the restroom of the Chinese buffet there white girl? Or you just want me to pretend them is just preschoolers drawing on the walls?

Excuse my ignorance, or don't, it's prominently on display in this thread, but everyone voted and the dictator still won by way of wealthy politicians. The common voter held no meaning. What then?
Everyone didn't vote and people certainly didn't stay informed which is also a huge part of the problem. While Trump is terrible as far as American presidents go he isn't a dictator. I know people who fled Saddam Hussein's Iraq and on the terrifying dictator scale Trump is still pretty far away from being in the same league as him.

Everyone didn't vote and people certainly didn't stay informed which is also a huge part of the problem. While Trump is terrible as far as American presidents go he isn't a dictator. I know people who fled Saddam Hussein's Iraq and on the terrifying dictator scale Trump is still pretty far away from being in the same league as him.
So moving forward, as a voter, what would the midterms mean? What do they accomplish or change? I'm sincerely asking.

The common voter held no meaning. What then?
A lot of them "common voters" in my family voted for Trump, and they are fed up with the racism bullshit. And the exaggerations. And the double standards.
So moving forward, as a voter, what would the midterms mean? What do they accomplish or change? I'm sincerely asking.
How are you in here accusing and name calling without even knowing that?

Empty. Ignorant. Pathetic.

• Funny!
It could mean that some of the elected people in Congress gets replaced with more competent people so you can have better laws that govern the nation. Also there are State and local elections going on which might not seem as important but are in fact equally important since the results of them will effect you in a more direct way.

A lot of them "common voters" in my family voted for Trump, and they are fed up with the racism bullshit. And the exaggerations. And the double standards.

How are you in here accusing and name calling without even knowing that?

Empty. Ignorant. Pathetic.
Maybe both you and @EmptyKins could refrain from the name calling and personal attacks on each other moving on. I quite enjoy reading the stuff the two of you write and it would be sad if you two got put in the dog house or banned.

Maybe both you and @EmptyKins could refrain from the name calling and personal attacks on each other moving on. I quite enjoy reading the stuff the two of you write and it would be sad if you two got put in the dog house or banned.
She is being a stupid hypocrite, and she needs to be told.

The racism she is demonstrating pushed a lot of the Trump vote. That card is played.

She don't know shit about shit, yet all she needs to know to get by on the internet is anti-white racism.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Emberblaze

because you're only focusing on ONE of many things you have the right to vote for.

PLEASE never give up your right to vote EVER. When you do goto the polls you're are also not using your right to vote for local officials that matter MORE in your daily life as well as local judges sometimes the leader of your local police force. Who's president affects the average person maybe 1% of the entire time they are in office but your local mayor or congressman or judge can definitely have major impacts in your schools, taxes, roads and you're throwing your say in that away.

I don't care who you vote for but please see the value in the more important ways your vote counts in your life anyone that tells you your vote doesn't matter is operating an agenda.

If you really want your vote to count on the national level then DO consider joining a party since not all states have open primaries. Trump and Hillary won at the primary level before the general election. If more middle ground votes didn't remain independent someone else besides Trump would had been the republican nominee. Consider at the primary level it only too 4 million votes to elect trump because 200 million didn't think primaries were important.

It could mean that some of the elected people in Congress gets replaced with more competent people so you can have better laws that govern the nation. Also there are State and local elections going on which might not seem as important but are in fact equally important since the results of them will effect you in a more direct way.

How soon would they be replaced? I am much more inclined to vote at my local and state level, as I can see they tend to be held more quickly accountable to their word. I guess I'm just not sure where to start when it comes to getting direct information that is not biased.

I turned 28 in May. I've never voted in any election. I don't plan on voting in the future. I'm not a Democrat, I'm not a liberal, I have no clue what I am honestly. I want to help people not politicians.

One of the most effective ways of helping people is by ensuring we have good leaders at all level from your city council members, to your state legislator, members of Congress and finally the President. Only 28% of eligible voters took part in the primaries elections in 2016 and as a result, we ended up with the two worse candidates for President in my lifetime. The difference between this administration and the last one is obvious every day and its impact on helping people is even more obvious. And this is from somebody who didn't vote for President Obama.

If you want to help people, your time is far more effectively spent learning about potential candidates and actively supporting those you like, than posting on a fairly obscure forum.

She is being a stupid hypocrite, and she needs to be told.

The racism she is demonstrating pushed a lot of the Trump vote. That card is played.

She don't know shit about shit, yet all she needs to know to get by on the internet is anti-white racism.
And they way you are telling her how has it worked out so far? Do you think she has learned anything from your angry posts or do you think it has made her less accepting to any opinions you put forward?

How soon would they be replaced? I am much more inclined to vote at my local and state level, as I can see they tend to be held more quickly accountable to their word. I guess I'm just not sure where to start when it comes to getting direct information that is not biased.
To be honest I don't know the exact date they will be replaced, I live in Sweden and different dates for that kind of stuff, but with the power of the internet I am sure you can look it up. Unless you go out and interview people yourself you will not get direct information, the best thing is to get your news from as many sources as possible, figure out which ones are credible and base your decisions on that. I probably get my daily news from about 20 different sources.

And they way you are telling her how has it worked out so far? Do you think she has learned anything from your angry posts or do you think it has made her less accepting to any opinions you put forward?
Lol I am not angry DJ. At least not at her.

Now last summer, having folks scream a bunch of racist shit at me on the street that sounded a lot like the shit she is talking, that kind of ticked me off a little.

The people that still supports him after this must be a truly cold-hearted evil bunch, because the people most affected by this are young children, innocents in the truest meaning of the word.
Are you suggesting Obama supporters were a cold-hearted evil bunch DJ? Because I supported him too, especially when I was hearing the news a few years back deportations rose under him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5?op=1

At least Obama didn't drone them poor immigrant children. At least not the ones here in the USA. Might not have fared so well at a Middle Eastern wedding.
f80f57e3.gif

Lol I am not angry DJ. At least not at her.

Now last summer, having folks scream a bunch of racist shit at me on the street that sounded a lot like the shit she is talking, that kind of ticked me off a little.
What was up with the name calling then?

Are you suggesting Obama supporters were a cold-hearted evil bunch DJ? Because I supported him too, especially when I was hearing the news a few years back deportations rose under him.
No but as far as I am aware Obama didn't issue directives that separated Children from their parents . I can understand why people get deported, I might not be for it and it might not be a good thing for the people affected, but at least it is not as downright evil as this mess.

What was up with the name calling then?
Exactly my point.
No but as far as I am aware Obama didn't issue directives that separated Children from their parents . I can understand why people get deported, I might not be for it and it might not be a good thing for the people affected, but at least it is not as downright evil as this mess.
I don't believe you know. I know that is what Obama admin spokespeople say.

What do they say?
http://www.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5?op=1
Both Favreau and Muñoz argued that the Trump administration's policy of separating families at the border is different from the Obama administration's handling of unaccompanied children.

"This policy is new, cruel, and unprecedented," Favreau tweeted. "It was not an Obama policy. It was not a Bush policy. It was not a Clinton policy. That is a fact. And that is what all of us — Democrats and Republicans — should want changed as soon as humanly possible."

That's what they say. Do you believe them?

Yes I do believe that the way the Trump administrations separating children from their parents is different than that of how the Obama administration handled unaccompanied children,because they didn't separate the children from the parents. However they way America handles children in though situations in general leaves much to wish for regardless of what the current administration is. I am not only talking about refugees, but children that live in impoverished households or on the streets, how children are tried as adults and sentenced to prison, children that gets beaten by their parents because there aren't enough social workers to follow up on reports about child abuse. This latest thing involving Trump however is not the result of a broken system but of a callous and calculated way to get the congress to do what he wants which is to build a wall and that is truly evil.

Yes I do believe that the way the Trump administrations separating children from their parents is different than that of how the Obama administration handled unaccompanied children,because they didn't separate the children from the parents. However they way America handles children in though situations in general leaves much to wish for regardless of what the current administration is. I am not only talking about refugees, but children that live in impoverished households or on the streets, how children are tried as adults and sentenced to prison, children that gets beaten by their parents because there aren't enough social workers to follow up on reports about child abuse. This latest thing involving Trump however is not the result of a broken system but of a callous and calculated way to get the congress to do what he wants which is to build a wall and that is truly evil.
How many children in dogcages you reckon we had under Obama, as opposed to Trump?

Obama said he would reel in mass surveillance. Lie.
Obama said he would end the ME wars. Lie.

This is a cheap political stunt.

I think you are drinking Koolaid.

It must be hard being a priveledged white male.

Serious question here, what do you believe this white male privilege to be? I won't yet point out any of the endless amount of reasons why American women have it the easiest. Won't even mock how little is expected of them. Just saying, nobody in their right mind is going to take you seriously if you are an American woman talking about privilege.

Pretty wild how the sjw types are still the most active in garnering support and votes for Trump. Not sure if the term useful idiots fits but they unknowingly served a greater purpose.

• Wat?!
How many children in dogcages you reckon we had under Obama, as opposed to Trump?

Obama said he would reel in mass surveillance. Lie.
Obama said he would end the ME wars. Lie.

This is a cheap political stunt.

I think you are drinking Koolaid.
Not really drinking the Koolaid. I am of the opinion that the last good democratic president was Kennedy and the last good republican one was Eisenhower. But Trump might be worse than Nixon. It is hard to have a good opinion on Obama since it was such a short time since he left office and I can't clearly see the the full impact that his time as president might have had.

Reactions: SouthernRose
It is hard to have a good opinion on Obama since it was such a short time since he left office and I can't clearly see the the full impact that his time as president might have had.
Can you put 2 and 2 together, and come up with the correct answer that he was a fraud?

And if it is still "too soon" to make a call on Obama, how the hell are you so opinionated about Trump?

And are you drinking cherry flavor, or some funky Swedish flavor?

kool-aid-man.jpg

Can you put 2 and 2 together, and come up with the correct answer that he was a fraud?

And if it is still "too soon" to make a call on Obama, how the hell are you so opinionated about Trump?

And are you drinking cherry flavor, or some funky Swedish flavor?

kool-aid-man.jpg
Why do you believe he was a fraud? I don't think you can get Koolaid here, I only know of it from Family guy.

Sorry, been awfully busy today and this is the first chance I've gotten to log on and read the replies. First of all my source was a local talk radio station that subscribes to CNN for national and world news, so yeah, that. Secondly ( and I just barely skimmed the responses) am I afraid of people you get than I? No, not in the least; I actually feel sorrow for some of them. I used to teach kids who are currently in the age range of 27-30 yrs old. I've seen what holds their attention and honestly don't think the majority of them could change a flat tire if their lives depended on it, so no not in the least afraid of them.

I'm not anti-immigration, far from it; I am, however, anti-illegal immigration. Someone please explain to me why those who've gone through the legal steps to gain citizenship have to wait sometimes decades to actually receive it? It makes no sense whatsoever, nor does fast-tracking illegals over those who came to this country through a legal port of entry. The president certainly could fix some of the problems via executive action, but the problem with that is that practice isn't law and can be overturned by the next president; this is the reason we need laws from Congress to fix immigration. A border wall won't be the end all to fix immigration but it is a step and its more than any other president (regardless of party affiliation) has taken so far.

Now about those children. I've seen a photo of a child in a cage, the inference being it was Trump who somehow put that kid in there. If you dig just a little deeper the truth cones out, and the truth is that photo was actually in 2014 by a pro-illegal immigration group and was staged. Now liberals can argue all they want but their temper tantrums will not, and can not, change the fact that Donald Trump was NOT president in 2014. Am I for separating children from their parents? No, not if it can be helped. But my point this morning (and apparently I didn't clarify it well enough, that's on me and no one else) was that those 10,000 kids had already been seperated from their families and not one tear was shed for that; again, where is the righteous indignation when it doesn't serve the leftist point?

We can come to these boards and insult one another until we're so pissed off we can't see and we'll not listen to another point of view. Or, we can have an honest discussion without the insults and see if we can come to some sort of agreement on the tiniest of matters. Honorable people can disagree yet still maintain their views, if only those in Washington could see that then maybe (hopefully) we could see meaningful change.

Just my two cents.

I get that lots of things in politics are totally up for debate and sometimes people who disagree are annoying about it... smug even. But, does anyone really feel that what they're doing taking these babies and kids is 100% okay? I mean, if you take Trump, Hilary, Republican, Democrat, North American, South American, libtard, redneck, name calling out of the equation... does anyone think detaining children away from their parents in a foreign country is totally on the up and up?

I get that lots of things in politics are totally up for debate and sometimes people who disagree are annoying about it... smug even. But, does anyone really feel that what they're doing taking these babies and kids is 100% okay? I mean, if you take Trump, Hilary, Republican, Democrat, North American, South American, libtard, redneck, name calling out of the equation... does anyone think detaining children away from their parents in a foreign country is totally on the up and up?

My heart breaks for these children. My heart breaks for the families who are seeking asylum and have been torn apart. You don't have to be perfect to be deserving of basic human dignity. You don't have to agree with something someone did to feel empathy for the suffering involved. I am with you on the concern for these babies

Status
Not open for further replies.