AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Border babies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread isn't about you men, try as though you have to make it so.

It's about innocent children being caged by the current administration. You can keep referring to Obama, he isn't in power anymore. Go ahead and call me an sjw idk what that even means anymore. The links I posted are relevant.

If you see a child in a cage and your first instinct is to defend Trump idk why you are even replying to this thread.

Sorry, been awfully busy today and this is the first chance I've gotten to log on and read the replies. First of all my source was a local talk radio station that subscribes to CNN for national and world news, so yeah, that. Secondly ( and I just barely skimmed the responses) am I afraid of people you get than I? No, not in the least; I actually feel sorrow for some of them. I used to teach kids who are currently in the age range of 27-30 yrs old. I've seen what holds their attention and honestly don't think the majority of them could change a flat tire if their lives depended on it, so no not in the least afraid of them.

I'm not anti-immigration, far from it; I am, however, anti-illegal immigration. Someone please explain to me why those who've gone through the legal steps to gain citizenship have to wait sometimes decades to actually receive it? It makes no sense whatsoever, nor does fast-tracking illegals over those who came to this country through a legal port of entry. The president certainly could fix some of the problems via executive action, but the problem with that is that practice isn't law and can be overturned by the next president; this is the reason we need laws from Congress to fix immigration. A border wall won't be the end all to fix immigration but it is a step and its more than any other president (regardless of party affiliation) has taken so far.

Now about those children. I've seen a photo of a child in a cage, the inference being it was Trump who somehow put that kid in there. If you dig just a little deeper the truth cones out, and the truth is that photo was actually in 2014 by a pro-illegal immigration group and was staged. Now liberals can argue all they want but their temper tantrums will not, and can not, change the fact that Donald Trump was NOT president in 2014. Am I for separating children from their parents? No, not if it can be helped. But my point this morning (and apparently I didn't clarify it well enough, that's on me and no one else) was that those 10,000 kids had already been seperated from their families and not one tear was shed for that; again, where is the righteous indignation when it doesn't serve the leftist point?

We can come to these boards and insult one another until we're so pissed off we can't see and we'll not listen to another point of view. Or, we can have an honest discussion without the insults and see if we can come to some sort of agreement on the tiniest of matters. Honorable people can disagree yet still maintain their views, if only those in Washington could see that then maybe (hopefully) we could see meaningful change.

Just my two cents.
For the 100th time this thread is not about illegal immigration. It is about people seeking asylum from their country which is at most a misdemeanor.

Maybe both you and @EmptyKins could refrain from the name calling and personal attacks on each other moving on. I quite enjoy reading the stuff the two of you write and it would be sad if you two got put in the dog house or banned.

That is the reason why I gave the troll and chill-pill to emptykins on her posts because of the badgering, name calling, and personal attacks. As I stated in my posts to her, emotionally charged and heated reactions do no good when trying to have a rational discussion.

For the 100th time this thread is not about illegal immigration. It is about people seeking asylum from their country which is at most a misdemeanor.
It is about stoking outrage for a midterm push.

Stop pretending. If we didn't give a shit 4 years ago, pretty disingenous to pretend now.

Wow, so many of the men who frequent this site are truly repugnant human beings. I regret straying out of Models Only because this topic caught my eye. I hope you all eventually gain some empathy, and look back at the things you previously thought, wrote, said and did with shame.

Please go back to the safe space that American women are known for. Return when you are less weak and capable of anything other than whining on the internet and bringing embarrassment and shame to women globally. Here in reality, the sjw rhetoric from white girls is hilariously stupid and rightfully despised. I hope you eventually realize why you are almost universally reviled and can start to work on becoming a decent person.

The thread isn't about you men, try as though you have to make it so.

White girl makes dumb comment, still finds a way to whine about men. Classic. Guess it is up to the white man to fix everything while white girls continue the useless and nauseating virtue signaling.

And there are legal avenues to do so.

Please go back to the safe space that American women are known for. Return when you are less weak and capable of anything other than whining on the internet and bringing embarrassment and shame to women globally. Here in reality, the sjw rhetoric from white girls is hilariously stupid and rightfully despised. I hope you eventually realize why you are almost universally reviled and can start to work on becoming a decent person.

White girl makes dumb comment, still finds a way to whine about men. Classic. Guess it is up to the white man to fix everything while white girls continue the useless and nauseating virtue signaling.

What part of "SHE'S NOT FUCKING WHITE." Did you not understand?

You don't get to decide what fucking race a person is. The fucking DNA of their parents decides it.

IDGAF How fucking white you think she is. It's not your place to decide. It's not your place to comment on it.

Jesus fucking Christ I'm sick and tired of your idiotic drole in this thread.

I've been trying to stay the fuck out of this but your white girl comments are pure flaming dog shit and I can smell it from Canada.

Go drink a beer or smoke a fucking joint or something and take off your pull-ups and put your big boy pants on.

*This post applies to justjoinedtotroll too. Your both intentionally fucking trolling about the white girl shit.

/Rage quits thread.

(Sorry Amber it was TOO MUCH.)

I have nothing against her, but you are once again bullying people and that is not ok. I think you have some work to do yourself when it comes to being a decent person.

What part of "SHE'S NOT FUCKING WHITE." Did you not understand?

You don't get to decide what fucking race a person is. The fucking DNA of their parents decides it.

IDGAF How fucking white you think she is. It's not your place to decide. It's not your place to comment on it.

Jesus fucking Christ I'm sick and tired of your idiotic drole in this thread.

I've been trying to stay the fuck out of this but your white girl comments are pure flaming dog shit and I can smell it from Canada.

Go drink a beer or smoke a fucking joint or something and take off your pull-ups and put your big boy pants on.

*This post applies to justjoinedtotroll too. Your both intentionally fucking trolling about the white girl shit.

/Rage quits thread.

Classic white girl. Reality is too much to handle and has thankfully scared her away.

I have nothing against her, but you are once again bullying people and that is not ok. I think you have some work to do yourself when it comes to being a decent person.

Eww. You are white knighting again. Did seeing me treating a woman as an equal absolutely infuriate you?

• Wat?!
Reactions: CharlieCharma

What even?

Classic white girl. Reality is too much to handle and has thankfully scared her away.

Eww. You are white knighting again. Did seeing me treating a woman as an equal absolutely infuriate you?

She posted that someone from Twitter sent her the address of her family member in relation to this thread. You think that's appropriate for a fucking political argument on a site for sex workers? Do you have bodies in your freezer or what?

It is about stoking outrage for a midterm push.

Stop pretending. If we didn't give a shit 4 years ago, pretty disingenous to pretend now.

This wasn't happening 4 years or even 1 year ago. The policy of charging every person who crossed border illegal (a misdemeanor) just started in the last months, since the policy changed at least 2,000 children (many very young) have been separated from their parents. The policy is a deliberate one which uses the terror of children being separated from their children to discourage refugees from Central America from coming North. It is immoral, and probably not even effective.

Unaccompanied children who came here early, are older,,teenagers almost always. In some cases orphans, so they have no one to take care of them. By definition they are unaccompanied so there is no adult to take care of them, hence they are placed in facilities.

Rather, than allow their parents to take care of them, we are spending money to set up facilities to care for them. But the money is inconsequential compared to the trauma we are inflicting on the kids and the black eye America is receiving around the world.

She posted that someone from Twitter sent her the address of her family member in relation to this thread. You think that's appropriate for a fucking political argument on a site for sex workers? Do you have bodies in your freezer or what?

What? Never would claim anything of that nature to be appropriate. Predictably dumb assumption on your part. Naw, no bodies. Have you ever considered being less emotional and maybe, just maybe, one day learning to be an adult?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
What? Never would claim anything of that nature to be appropriate. Predictably dumb assumption on your part. Naw, no bodies. Have you ever considered being less emotional and maybe, just maybe, one day learning to be an adult?

Did you mean to ask yourself that or? Because you should probably ask yourself those questions.

Did you mean to ask yourself that or? Because you should probably ask yourself those questions.

Naw. Unlike your ilk, I don't need to spend all my time online trying to convince others of how good a person I am with empty thoughts and behaving like a toddler.

• Wat?!
Reactions: CharlieCharma
I know I'm the one with the talking plush dog and all but If I had to wager a guess I'd I've had
Naw. Unlike your ilk, I don't need to spend all my time online trying to convince others of how good a person I am with empty thoughts and behaving like a toddler.

No, that's right. You're completely forthcoming about the fact that you're basically the human equivalent of a tire fire. My bad.

I know I'm the one with the talking plush dog and all but If I had to wager a guess I'd I've had

No, that's right. You're completely forthcoming about the fact that you're basically the human equivalent of a tire fire. My bad.

This emotional doofus is still rambling incoherently. Imagine being her age and still behaving this way. Imagine living that tire fire of a life.

*If I had to wager a guess I'd guess your were talking to yourself somehow that managed to get cut off
This emotional doofus is still rambling incoherently. Imagine being her age and still behaving this way. Imagine living that tire fire of a life.

I would much rather be the crazy plush dog lady than whatever ugly thing you are that's been stuffed into a flesh suit.

Imagine being so miserable and lonely that you have to come take it out on sex workers?

Do you jerk off while you talk down to us? Are you such a detested loser in real life that this is the only way you can feel better about your complete and utter loneliness and get your dick hard?

So much ugly and vile shit spews out of you and into your posts here that you even make my bitchy fucking ass look like a nice person.

I'm dismayed and saddened by this thread but not surprised. I'm missing a huge chunk of family today because they weren't given asylum during the shoah. The other part of my family had to sneak into Canada on a freighter to avoid being killed in Argentina. I don't know much about american politics but the disregard for human suffering here is so horrible.

BTW white is subjective. It's not about how pale you are its about how you're perceived. Lots of arabs and north africans look white too, but they're sure as hell not treated white so its irrelevant. If racist white hate groups would like to see you dead then you don't really gain much from having pale skin other than the precarious safety of passing.

It is easy being rational in these kinds of discussions when you are not a democrat, republican, liberal nor a conservative. :)
That has to be the crux of this. People are picking sides and using that group to define how they see themselves. Once they've done so, they're dependent on that label. "I'm a Republican!" "I'm a Democrat!" blah blah blah. They get so desperate to keep their image of themselves, they'll defend anything their chosen side does. There's no other way to explain why adult humans would be okay seeing tiny humans mistreated on their tax dime. I got jumped by Bernie supporters for asking what he's doing in this situation. Neither side wants their guy's work questioned. How does that make sense?

We're ALL way too fucking privileged. Our politics have become a sport to us because they can be. Some people are smugly sitting back saying I told you so about Trump. I've seen a few people overflowing with weird joy to see this because they knew Trump was "Hitler". Trump supporters are clamoring for made up reasons that this is okay when NOTHING could make this okay. Barring that, they just claim fake news, microwave a hot pocket and go on with their day guilt free. We're ALL drowning in privilege and now we're taking some less privileged moms and babies down on our own soil. Stupid shit to argue about. Stupid shit to name call about. But we can because no one's taking our kids, right?

*If I had to wager a guess I'd guess your were talking to yourself somehow that managed to get cut off

I would much rather be the crazy plush dog lady than whatever ugly thing you are that's been stuffed into a flesh suit.

Imagine being so miserable and lonely that you have to come take it out on sex workers?

Do you jerk off while you talk down to us? Are you such a detested loser in real life that this is the only way you can feel better about your complete and utter loneliness and get your dick hard?

So much ugly and vile shit spews out of you and into your posts here that you even make my bitchy fucking ass look like a nice person.

Whatever makes you feel better doofus. I'm pretty well liked in real life and only talk down to undesirables like yourself. Have you considered not being a completely worthless human being? You should try it one day. Do you want to know how many of the women here are disgusted by you and how you have dedicated your life to constantly making them look bad?

Hey @Emberblaze I thought this would be a great time to let you know that I love what you have to say, I don't think I've ever disagreed with you. I think you're adorable and fun and I like your stuffy thing, I always cam with my stuffed bulldog. You're an inspiration to me and many other women for speaking your mind and standing up for what you believe in.

No particular reason for saying this, just felt like mentioning it

Status
Not open for further replies.