AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boyfriend Confessions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ regularly farts and tries to blame it on the dogs, does that count? :lol: He never gets away with it though because the dogs always rat him out.

blackxrose said:
BJ regularly farts and tries to blame it on the dogs, does that count? :lol: He never gets away with it though because the dogs always rat him out.
yeah I tried that, during sex, after a few times it killed the mood :/

I snogged a girl at work a few times, and my old boss, never cheated, unless drunk kissing counts I guess...

southsamurai said:
since you say ridiculous: i once went thru an ex's email, sent naked pics of a dude from the neck down to some of her family with the caption " so, like my sex change results?"
that's more like...fucked up, than ridiculous lol. Still, exes aren't covered by the geneva convention.

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
Jupiter551 said:
southsamurai said:
since you say ridiculous: i once went thru an ex's email, sent naked pics of a dude from the neck down to some of her family with the caption " so, like my sex change results?"
that's more like...fucked up, than ridiculous lol. Still, exes aren't covered by the geneva convention.

What's the difference? I find it more kickass than fucked up/ridiculous.

Of the sort of stories you seem to want to hear, most of mine would be victim testimonials, rather than confessions. But as I believe there are no victims, only participants in love, I got zero personal.

I do remember as a kid hearing a revenge story great enough it made the radio news. I seem to remember the covering lie being, that he was attending a dead relative's funeral on the other coast. regardless she found out a day into his trip to mexico with a different girl. She proceeded to his flat and dialed the equivalent of the time recording directory, in Japan. She then left and left the phone connected. He was disputing the $3K something (40 years ago you could almost buy a cheep new car for that)phone bill the call cost.

BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:
southsamurai said:

well, in my defense she stole a bunch of my books and wouldnt return them. thats a capital offence in my book

southsamurai said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:
southsamurai said:

well, in my defense she stole a bunch of my books and wouldnt return them. thats a capital offence in my book

That WOULD be a capital offence in your book... If you had one! :lol:

I guess this must be a guy thing and not a husband/boyfriend/spouse/etc thing. While my dad was walking Sammy and my mom was walking Sadie at the park, Dad blamed his farts on Sammy. :woops: Unfortunately I was walking behind them and know the difference between human farts and when my dog air shits himself. Dog farts are way worse...Nice try Dad.

This must also be a guy thing too, BJ regularly pees on trees while walking the dogs. Today, my dad thought he needed to pee while Sammy was peeing.....Either the men in my life need better manners or this must be some guy thing that I just don't know about. :?

blackxrose said:
I guess this must be a guy thing and not a husband/boyfriend/spouse/etc thing. While my dad was walking Sammy and my mom was walking Sadie at the park, Dad blamed his farts on Sammy. :woops: Unfortunately I was walking behind them and know the difference between human farts and when my dog air shits himself. Dog farts are way worse...Nice try Dad.

This must also be a guy thing too, BJ regularly pees on trees while walking the dogs. Today, my dad thought he needed to pee while Sammy was peeing.....Either the men in my life need better manners or this must be some guy thing that I just don't know about. :?

didnt you know that trees, grass and all plant life are improved by the presence of male urine on or around them? its like a service to nature, heck i'lll pee on anything, or anyone that stands still long enough. and yes that means you baby red

southsamurai said:
blackxrose said:

didnt you know that trees, grass and all plant life are improved by the presence of male urine on or around them? its like a service to nature, heck i'lll pee on anything, or anyone that stands still long enough. and yes that means you baby red

I WANT YOUR URINE ALL OVER ME :shock:

Reactions: camstory
BabyGirlRed said:
southsamurai said:
blackxrose said:

i hereby promise to pee alllll over you at the first opportunity

southsamurai said:
BabyGirlRed said:
southsamurai said:
blackxrose said:

i hereby promise to pee alllll over you at the first opportunity

You are a good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.