AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended :<

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,its " SweetyCups " on July 11th we did a start to finish broadcast as per our schedule and everything went well, after that we took a break of two days. Yesterday we were supposed to go on the air again, but saw a notification that our broadcast was suspended( Here is what CB support replied:

Thank you for contacting support! Your account has been flagged due to an unverified independent broadcaster who appeared on your broadcast. The individual was seen on July 11th, 2023, nude, appearing alongside the verified broadcaster. Because of this, your account has been suspended. Once an independent broadcaster appears on cam who is not age verified, the only way to reactivate the ability to broadcast is to have the unverified individual who appeared on your broadcast upload their ID for age verification at https://chaturbate.com/identity/. Please let us know once you have uploaded their ID so that we are able to assist you further. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this policy.

How can we dispute this? because there were no strangers in the room, we live in two. I (Girl) always show my face in the frame, my boyfriend (he is added to the guest section on the account) mostly sits and communicates with the members, sometimes goes into the frame as the members ask. We both have verified accounts. Please help solve this problem, because this is our main source of income at the moment, and we really liked the CB site and its users, in addition, we have a large amount of funds for withdrawal ((

Status
Not open for further replies.